• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

I remember when SpongeBob was assumed to be the size of a regular person for God knows what reason

>60k edits

>Bureaucrat on VS

Nah not at all

Yeah I haven't been as active there lately tbh

No phone, I don't want to h*cking quote!
Now you gotta hand me an image worthy of this thread to compensate.

45657085 1181794651970037 4749045871486697472 n
Good boy

Wow, even in memes she has that souless stare.

Make the MCs a little more expressive Game Freak.

I think the only time they change their expresion is in that scene with Nihilego.

I even saw someone theorize (As a joke) that the protagonist of Sun and Moon came from the same dimention as the Ultrabeast and that's why that's the only scene where they drop the smile.

At least the MC of Let's Go moved their face ince in a while.

Crabwhale said:
Lewl
I am almost 100% sure this is Seol's origin story.
True, but which one is me?

Copetan and I also going to be gone for a while since I'm throwing a party. I can stay on for a while longer though.

Where did Crab say he was leaving, also yes, I was Selene in that scenerio.

I guess I'll go commit sudoku

Rora Raro said:
Never played Danganronpa, but I do picture someone dying.
Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony First Execution (HD)
Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony First Execution (HD)

I have hardly seen anything after Goodbye Despair, so that's spoilery territory for me.

I think you mean:

Heisenberg
Heisenberg. "You're goddamn right!" Breaking Bad Season 5 Walter White

Back