• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Continuation of this abominatio. The Paradox name was getting old, so I thought I would spice things up.

I was gonna start with an edgy Hitler meme, but I don't want FANDOM to ban me.

What is?

Oh, yeah, that, just ignore that please.

I wasn't calling Seol bro I called Crab bro

Rora Raro said:
So Crab, do you read any Warhammer 40k, books?
Unfortunately no, I do not have the opportunity to purchase any of the books here. However, if I do, I have definitely set my eyes on the Horus Heresy and the Beast Arises series.

Also, what's with the sudden interest?

Rora Raro said:
I want to read some Warhammer books. Also, I get notifications for your FF Warhammer story.

YOU'VE SEEN THAT

Stop posting dots

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Actually, tbh, I don't even know why I'm all that embarrassed anyway. But, you know, hit me up with a message or something next time, yeah?

Wait Crab, you actually wrote something?

I probably wont read it, sorry.

Back