• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

What the ******* ****, how have I gotten no replies at all from JBW?

Jeez, the wiki is doing even worse than I thought.

The wiki has seen less activity in the past few days than ever before, and that's statistics.

Crabwhale said:
The wiki has seen less activity in the past few days than ever before, and that's statistics.
This is a major bruh moment

Sorta?

I didn't keep up with the analytics like I do now, but it certainly felt more active, even if it was mostly cancer.

Dante is already a nickname. Either remove it or also put it between quotation marks.

Rodri "Dante" said:

*sigh*
Wasn't I saying your real name as Rodri (Rodrigo Espinosa)? That name was what you were directing me towards right?

Sooooo, looking back, you're basically saying that my original intent was to confront you for calling Crabwhale a drama queen. Have I got that right?

I ******* hate how the other characters can touch the Stands.

Only a Stand can harm another Stand, it's not even research, it's literally one of the first and only consistent things about Stands said in the series.

And Kenpachi said Bankai but used his Shikai.

Look, 1MM fans only arrive for cool looking battles, some interesting interactions, and I guess to see if some battles are tied to others.

I defeated the watered down version of Copebot, finally math works for something.

Back