• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Woody could end up getting an upgrade in his reactive evolution from this CRT.

It divides the categories of reactive evolution, and I've already asked about NFL things.

So for Woody it would look like this:
He could end up gaining a type of protection against things related to the soul, space and time in VS (although he would die from a blow to the soul and would not be able to evolve).

Of course, it is not assumed that being an immaterial type will give you the power to evolve against other immaterial abilities.

Oh, fair enough

Also, I think I can calculate a feat from the movie, a character survive a explosion that engulfs the entire inside of a trailer, this seen like a good dura feat and woody can casually damage her
The only problem about Woody (Movie) is that is not so easy get scans for him, unlike his other versions

Buzz Buzzard
Okay, other than fixing the bold, I think everything is fine.

I would just confirm the thing about the volcano giving resistance to poison with some mod or something like that.

I suspect there could be more to the kissing thing, but I don't know yet, so I think it's good.

I could say that I would think it would be cool for the skills to be organized, like what I did with Woody's profile, instead of being ordered in a "random" way, but that's boring to do and you're the one who made the profile, so this is more of a suggestion .

I could say that I would think it would be cool for the skills to be organized, like what I did with Woody's profile, instead of being ordered in a "random" way, but that's boring to do and you're the one who made the profile, so this is more of a suggestion .
I can't think in any good order to put them, I will just put the strongest haxs first

I can't think in any good order to put them, I will just put the strongest haxs first
Maybe put interconnected things together?

Like immortality, then regeneration and then resurrection.

Like in Woody's profile I put all the "mastery" together, mobility things together, etc., I don't know.

You decide. But I think it's good to launch the profile.

Okay, other than fixing the bold, I think everything is fine.
Fixed
I tried to organize
I would just confirm the thing about the volcano giving resistance to poison with some mod or something like that.
I made a thread:

After a long time this crt was accepted.

Does anyone have anything else planned? except new profiles.

I only have a few things saved.

There's that class K calculation and I have one or two resistances to add.

I thought about maybe trying to make Woody's sleep manipulation layered, since Gabby keeps waking up all the time. But I do not know.

I will use average human weight and heigh for Buzz (62 kg and 1,71) ---> so his surface area would be 1,73 m²

Hand surface area is 0,0083% or 0,014359 m^2, or 14359 mm^2.

60000 * 6894,76 psi = 413.685.600 N/m² = 413,685600 N/mm²

413,685600*14359 = 5.940.111,530 N (Class K)
Is this bigger or smaller than the one on the food truck?

I will use average human weight and heigh for Buzz (62 kg and 1,71) ---> so his surface area would be 1,73 m²

Hand surface area is 0,0083% or 0,014359 m^2, or 14359 mm^2.

60000 * 6894,76 psi = 413.685.600 N/m² = 413,685600 N/mm²

413,685600*14359 = 5.940.111,530 N (Class K)
Hum... wait, I'm crazy or wouldn't a small surface area mean less force?

I'm still confused... I know the human hand isn't 1,73 m in area :V But I' asking.... what? I'm confused on how that math works but I trust You 🤝
Human body is 1,73 m² in area, the area of the hand is 0,0083% of the body's area

1,73 m² * 0,0083% = 0,014359 m²

Back