• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WN Wang ling low 1C scans

I was checking a few things while searching for the scans and found the information about world lines:

Wang Ling can link to world lines and searches various world lines or parallel worlds for lyrics and information.
There are countless world lines:

While it wouldn't change the tiering it would increase the size of the cosmology I guess. By the story's narrative Wang Ling should scale. Anyway I think it should all be properly catalogued.
Disagree. Cosmology expands after many chapters. Using an earlier chapter will not work here

Last edited:
Does this character even have a profile? It's a shame if you make a CRT while the character profile doesn't exist

Btw, this is not enough for tier 1, and other upgrades are already discussed
I'ma go

Like I said before everything needs to be properly catalogued first. Wang Ling has lots and lots of powers. I can help in gathering scans but it will take time. They also need calcs especially for other characters. This thread should be closed for now and a general discussion should be created I guess.

Like I said before everything needs to be properly catalogued first. Wang Ling has lots and lots of powers. I can help in gathering scans but it will take time. They also need calcs especially for other characters. This thread should be closed for now and a general discussion should be created I guess.
Can you help me in getting his scans and other stuffs ? And how should I close this thread?

SO LETS SEE THE FIRST SCAN

THIS SCAN IS FOR THE universe it self is infinite and layered within layerd like a Matryoshka doll consisting infinite universe inside a single universe .

Even when killing the tomb god he was in controll of every different Dimension of space and time inside universe giving him a 2A AP.

the tomb god who inherited the bloodline of sotos ,Sotos wasn't bounded by time and space ,making sotos a 5D being ( he was also know as Omniscent among the outer gods ..ALSO stated to be his operation working on 5th floor. MAKING WANG LING 5TH DIMENSIONAL BEING.

LATER IN THE SERIES ALSO STATED THAT THEIR UNIVERSE ( actually multiverse ) MIGHT BE SOME HIGHER BEINGS EMBOIMENTS .

That's all I wanted to say .
And if any moderator seeing this pls can u make atleast anime version profile , there are only blogs .
A bit upgrade for you guys this is what Matryoshka doll is and it goes forever simply infinity, so a this can also means a single universe has infinite layers

Back