• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WN Wang ling low 1C scans

Using the Fate Dao, Wang Ling scales up to 2B because of controlling 10,000 parallel universes. Its just not what the OP wants. Especially since the "Core Worlds" and such aren't Universes.
Man, interesting, OP needs to update stuff really or may I'll eventually create a crt over it in future.

I don't disagree with 2B. But I disagree with tier 1
One scan of yours says that universe might be just like a single cell with in human body And so easy to interpret that there are more universes but it says "might be" if there are more scans like that then I'll suggest to put it in the OP, @SR001
Here review this scan This is the excact next chapter after killing the god in every different dimension of time and space

Yea 2B seems reasonable if there's any statements of infinite universes/World/timelines then it would be 2a.

OP needs to update scans and change the title to something suitable because low 1c will balantly rejected

Anyway, if there's do exist scan about the 10K parallel world. I can agree on 2-B profiles.

Tho, I disagree on tier 1. I don't see any potential so far from the scan provided, transcending space-time itself doesn't give much without context of qualitative superiority.

I don't understand, why force for tier 1 when there's no official profile? Better not be greedy and just established the verse in the wiki first and gradually make a supporter base.

Anyway, if there's do exist scan about the 10K parallel world. I can agree on 2-B profiles.

Tho, I disagree on tier 1. I don't see any potential so far from the scan provided, transcending space-time itself doesn't give much without context of qualitative superiority.

I don't understand, why force for tier 1 when there's no official profile? Better not be greedy and just established the verse in the wiki first and gradually make a supporter base.
Ok i wont force for tier1 but icwill still try to prove for 2A , and yes if it's possible can we get a official profile atleast ?

Ok i wont force for tier1 but icwill still try to prove for 2A , and yes if it's possible can we get a official profile atleast ?
If you can get the scans accepted you can request for profiles or can create yourself, in any case you should link all the scans referencing number of universes to the OP

Fate Dao controls 10k dimensions and can exchange injuries with one's parallel self inhabiting these dimensions:
If it was just a physical injury, he could freely transport a new body from a parallel dimension for his own. Masters of Fate Dao could move around ten thousand parallel dimensions at least. Using these dimensions as their own was akin to having ten thousand lives.
When necessary, Fate Dao could be fully released so that a single person could even draw on the powers of the people in ten thousand dimensions to enhance themselves.
- Ch 1061
Fate Dao can control parallel worlds:

Fate Dao was a special type of Great Dao. People with Fate Dao could borrow fate from the River of Fate to overturn the heavens and change their fate so as to fulfill their goal of attaining immortality and invulnerability.
This was a Great Dao which could control parallel dimensions.
This also meant that if Bai Youquan gave up his soul, the soul of another Bai Youquan from a parallel dimension would take over the current Bai Youquan’s body.
This was the truth about Fate Dao. Ch 1061

It allows Wang Ling to understand the timelines and control past,present and futures of all the parallel words and manipulate the fate of the universe and its inhabitants:

“Fate Dao” was a special Great Dao which he had learned from Bai Youquan. Although it was very complicated, it actually wasn’t as difficult to learn as Wang Ling had imagined. After mastering Fate Dao, Wang Ling had a brand new understanding of the three timelines of past, present and future as well as of parallel worlds.
He could deploy strength from whatever parallel world he wanted.
The Fate Dao which Wang Ling controlled was actually different from that of other people.
His world was under his control, and the stories which happened in the other worlds could only be regarded as his “clones”– no matter their personalities or whatever happened, they absolutely couldn’t act against his will.
Ch 1105

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate Dao controls 10k dimensions and can exchange injuries with one's parallel self inhabiting these dimensions:

Fate Dao can control parallel worlds:
Considering they are actual quotes of the novel, it's fine 2B but it needs actual scans to be updated in OP.

I was checking a few things while searching for the scans and found the information about world lines:
Composing the melody for Father Wang actually wasn't that complicated; the main thing was that it was troublesome. Looking for the right melody from various world lines for the lyrics took up more time than doing homework.- Ch 577

Looking at what Father Wang had written, Wang Ling was amazed by the style. After all, Father Wang was a writer who had specialized professional skills, while writing songs required artistic talent. However, with his Heavenly Ear Ability, Wang Ling could link to other world lines. Last time, he had helped Tang Youning, whom he had met at Midnight Dining Hall, retrieve a song called "Old Boys." However, working in the arts still required luck and talent in many situations. Tang Youning had relied on the song's popularity for a time but then people had grown tired of it.
Wang Ling can link to world lines and searches various world lines or parallel worlds for lyrics and information.
There are countless world lines:
He pricked up his ears and searched countless world lines by using the Heavenly Ear Ability like an electronic signal receiver.

Finally, he managed to find a song by a singer called Old Is An Old Person with a melody that fit Father Wang's "The Starry Sky's Language of Love" just nicely!
- CH 577
While it wouldn't change the tiering it would increase the size of the cosmology I guess. By the story's narrative Wang Ling should scale. Anyway I think it should all be properly catalogued.

I was checking a few things while searching for the scans and found the information about world lines:

Wang Ling can link to world lines and searches various world lines or parallel worlds for lyrics and information.

While it wouldn't change the tiering it would increase the size of the cosmology I guess. By the story's narrative Wang Ling should scale.
True

While it wouldn't change the tiering it would increase the size of the cosmology I guess. By the story's narrative Wang Ling should scale. Anyway I think it should all be properly catalogued.
Yeah even tho he has Plot Manipulation

And yeah i will try get Evey scan in right order and sum it up

Back