• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WN Wang ling low 1C scans

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
SO LETS SEE THE FIRST SCAN

THIS SCAN IS FOR THE universe it self is infinite and layered within layerd like a Matryoshka doll consisting infinite universe inside a single universe .

Even when killing the tomb god he was in controll of every different Dimension of space and time inside universe giving him a 2A AP.

the tomb god who inherited the bloodline of sotos ,Sotos wasn't bounded by time and space ,making sotos a 5D being ( he was also know as Omniscent among the outer gods ..ALSO stated to be his operation working on 5th floor. MAKING WANG LING 5TH DIMENSIONAL BEING.

LATER IN THE SERIES ALSO STATED THAT THEIR UNIVERSE ( actually multiverse ) MIGHT BE SOME HIGHER BEINGS EMBOIMENTS .

That's all I wanted to say .
And if any moderator seeing this pls can u make atleast anime version profile , there are only blogs .

Last edited:
None of this is enough to prove the qualitative difference needed for Tier 1. Being unbound from time and space has not being enough for 5D for years.

SO LETS SEE THE FIRST SCAN

THIS SCAN IS FOR THE universe it self is infinite and layered within layerd like a Matryoshka doll consisting infinite universe inside a single universe .

Even when killing the tomb god he was in controll of every different Dimension of space and time inside universe giving him a 2A AP.

the tomb god who inherited the bloodline of sotos ,Sotos wasn't bounded by time and space ,making sotos a 5D being ( he was also know as Omniscent among the outer gods ..ALSO stated to be his operation working on 5th floor. MAKING WANG LING 5TH DIMENSIONAL BEING.

LATER IN THE SERIES ALSO STATED THAT THEIR UNIVERSE ( actually multiverse ) MIGHT BE SOME HIGHER BEINGS EMBOIMENTS .

That's all I wanted to say .
And if any moderator seeing this pls can u make atleast anime version profile , there are only blogs .
We already discussed this, and we said that's nowhere even tier 1 or tier 2.

The first scan isn't about higher cosmology. Its just the Heavenly Dao lamenting that there were knowledge beyond him and places in the Universes that he can't oversee. Like Dread said above, these things have been discussed before and they aren't even 2A.

It's tier 2
Literally high 3-A. Nowhere are tier 2 and tier 1, and we already discussed each issue in this OP thread in another thread.
I don't know why he even tried to create one after the majority disagreed.

Why not 2A , i provided you the universe itself is a multiverse( Even a type 3 multiverse )Even their universe is someone's EMBOIMENTS . containing infinite possibilities, when he trapped the tomb god in infinite death and reincarnation, he wasn't able to get out of that no matter what time line he jumps or what possibility he choose in the end he will be killed by him , and even tho i also shares that sotos was not bounded by time and space and the tomb god can control him and there was even the line that wang ling operation was obviously on the fifth floor ( indirectly saying about 5th dimension) And i am saying this because space time were included in this. And you can review every scan again if you want .

Literally high 3-A. Nowhere are tier 2 and tier 1, and we already discussed each issue in this OP thread in another thread.
I don't know why he even tried to create one after the majority disagreed.
I meant the universe

Why not 2A , i provided you the universe itself is a multiverse( Even a type 3 multiverse )Even their universe is someone's EMBOIMENTS . containing infinite possibilities, when he trapped the tomb god in infinite death and reincarnation, he wasn't able to get out of that no matter what time line he jumps or what possibility he choose in the end he will be killed by him , and even tho i also shares that sotos was not bounded by time and space and the tomb god can control him and there was even the line that wang ling operation was obviously on the fifth floor ( indirectly saying about 5th dimension) And i am saying this because space time were included in this. And you can review every scan again if you want .
Wasn't the first scan about the other universes which were like 12 or so in number? The story he refers to is the life of the people rather than some possibilities that branch into Universes. How big were those worlds again?

Wasn't the first scan about the other universes which were like 12 or so in number? The story he refers to is the life of the people rather than some possibilities that branch into Universes. How big were those worlds again?
He clearly say different stories happening in different world at every moment this clearly means there are there are infinite stories , not the life's of people's . And each universe is infinite and layered

He clearly say different stories happening in different world at every moment this clearly means there are there are infinite stories , not the life's of people's . And each universe is infinite and layered
You mean this?
“Each of the ten universes has its own cosmic order; they have completely different stories and completely different worlds. There are even some universes where there’s so little spirit energy that ordinary people make up the majority of that universe, while cultivators can only struggle to survive in the cracks.”
Ch 859

Cite your scans man especially since you have a habit of using MTLs and HTLs. And no, the story clearly refers to the lives and happenings in the Universe. Saying that each stories is a new world line is a massive stretch when they were talking about the ten universes present in the Multiverse.

You mean this?
“Each of the ten universes has its own cosmic order; they have completely different stories and completely different worlds. There are even some universes where there’s so little spirit energy that ordinary people make up the majority of that universe, while cultivators can only struggle to survive in the cracks.”
Ch 859

Cite your scans man especially since you have a habit of using MTLs and HTLs. And no, the story clearly refers to the lives and happenings in the Universe. Saying that each stories is a new world line is a massive stretch when they were talking about the ten universes present in the Multiverse.
No i am not reading MTL , i am reading on webnovel and if you want i can clearly show you the difference between MTL and webnovel version

No i am not reading MTL , i am reading on webnovel and if you want i can clearly show you the difference between MTL and webnovel version
Sigh. I am just asking for you to cite your scans bruv.

Immortalgod makes sense here. I still don't see how it is tier 2 at all due to many contradictions.
Also, this scan is false, this is nowhere multiverse type 3

No i am not taking outer here like 1 bruh , and wtf 3A ,

3-A: Universe level​

Characters who can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

As
I showed you there was not single space time , they clearly said every different dimension of time and space,

As
I showed you there was not single space time , they clearly said every different dimension of time and space,
The guy can control all dimensions of time and space in the universe at any given time.
Each dimension is the same size as the others because they are all copies of each other.

We can argue about a low 2-C for this feat. But I need more context, perhaps mind linking more context for that?

I can confirm low 2c in least and can see the possibility(very high) of multiverse but need for scans if present.

One scan of yours says that universe might be just like a single cell with in human body And so easy to interpret that there are more universes but it says "might be" if there are more scans like that then I'll suggest to put it in the OP, @SR001

I

I Have show you why i think that but you disagree on that , cuz his Operation was on fifth floor , that's why i asked
It is not tier 1 from the fandom standards. I am still trying to get my verse tier 1 lol but can't .

Each of the ten universes has its own cosmic order; they have completely different stories and completely different worlds. There are even some universes where there’s so little spirit energy that ordinary people make up the majority of that universe, while cultivators can only struggle to survive in the cracks.”
Balant 2c Cosmology.

Back