• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daily life of immortal king discussion thread

Btw can someone provide me a link to his LN version? I don't intend to end up with some fanfic going over it?

Discuss anything related to Daily life of immortal king​

images_3.jpeg

I myself currently reading the novel, hope to done with it by this month.
I would like you to change the pic from that to This, it's more attractive

Where can I make crt

I'll suggest try making it as much simpler and acceptable as much it can be, otherwise it'll end up like previous one. Let the profile be done 1st, other things can be added later on.

Imma reading novel but so far only 19 chptrs where gold core and foundation establishment characters are so far introduced aside from demon king.
smug-inanis-1_1.gif

How crt will help if there is no profile?
Basically getting those scans accepted is needed first, I'll suggest to contact Ant or admins in this regards that if you can make a official profile direct but certainly you cannot.

Imma reading novel but so far only 19 chptrs where gold core and foundation establishment characters are so far introduced aside from demon king.
smug-inanis-1_1.gif
Novel is preety slow even tho there are 2181 chapters there rn
Basically getting those scans accepted is needed first, I'll suggest to contact Ant or admins in this regards that if you can make a official profile direct but certainly you cannot.
If i make a blog will you review it?

Currently binging the anime … I got no clue how strong everyone else besides Wang Ling is. Everything just keeps getting more and more wild just when I see them do something decent smh

Currently binging the anime … I got no clue how strong everyone else besides Wang Ling is. Everything just keeps getting more and more wild just when I see them do something decent smh
I'm also watching the anime and reading novel at the same time, currently speaking novel is on another lvl although I've heard that anime is better on later.

I'm also watching the anime and reading novel at the same time, currently speaking novel is on another lvl although I've heard that anime is better on later.
Imma have to peep the novel after I wake up from my all night anime binge then. The animation is damn good rn (unlike Outcast pre S3) so if it gets even better, I am gonna be pretty happy. Just started S2.

Imma have to peep the novel after I wake up from my all night anime binge then. The animation is damn good rn (unlike Outcast pre S3) so if it gets even better, I am gonna be pretty happy. Just started S2.
Well anyway S4 is preety packed with fight scenes , ik the S4 plot already

Back