• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard101 Arc 1 Revision

Currently, we have Arc 1 characters labeled as High 4-C because they each scale to Young Morganthe . I believe that they are far above that and should be given a "High 3-A" rating. The reason for this is because, by the end of Arc 1, the Player has already managed to not only summon but fight lesser Titans and win.

Sometime during their adventures in Dragonspyre, the Player is sent back through time, to a moment where the Dragon Titan and their army of lesser Titans laid waste to the world of Dragonspyre, killing everyone in sight. Naturally, this leads to the Player fighting against one of the generals of said army and winning.

The Frost Giant , Storm Lord , and Fire Drago spells are each described as summoning a Titan, and the Storm Lord himself is implied to have fought in the war which destroyed the First World. The Storm Lord's figure is even carved into altars in Azteca which were made to describe the events of the First World's destruction. The narrator of these events, Ku Tu Yix, is one of the Lords of Night , each of whom had seen the war take place and heard the Song of Creation, bringing credibility to that.

The reason I think this is High 3-A is because of the fact that the Spiral itself is the shattered fragments of the First World, and even though it is a shared destruction feat, the lesser Titans still took part in it and caused the First World to break apart.

If this revision is accepted, it would also affect Lydia Greyrose, Ra, Malistaire, the Forest Lords and the Storm Owl's profiles.

Seems alright by me for the most part. However, there's not that much clarity on exactly how much of a role the lesser titans played in the first world's destruction. Is there any more evidence?

There aren't a whole lot more scans to go off of, but Merle Ambrose talks about the war here. It's very heavily implied that the Titans were at a stalemate even after the First World's destruction, as Bartleby had to sing the Titanic Lullaby to end the conflict. That said, if we choose to go the route of the Lesser Titans not destroying the First World themselves, they still survived its destruction and fought even after its destruction.

You should ask the active members listed in the Wizard101 verse page to comment here.

Antvasima said:
You should ask the active members listed in the Wizard101 verse page to comment here.
Honestly, I have already tried.

Zenkai is inactive both on the wiki and Discord, Elizhaa says they don't know enough about Arc 1 to be any help, Amelia keeps ignoring me when I ask them to comment on Discord and Sans has yet to respond to my request.

Stretching endlessly sounds more like it approaches infinity rather than reaching it; would be more like 3-A as opposed to High 3-A. And Countless worlds is more like 2-B if worlds mean universes.

The wiki has already accepted endless as infinite though. That's why the verse is 2-A and not 2-B anymore. The Sands of Mirage each represent a moment in the Spiral's past and includes separate timelines as well. I get what you mean with the 'countless' statement though, I just felt that it could serve as additional support to the endless statement.

Worlds in this context are in reference to planets, although it's kind of weird because each planet is confirmed to have their own separate flow of time from each other. I'm fine with accepting a 3-A rating although I still believe it should be High 3-A. High 4-C just seems like a serious low-ball to me, especially when you consider Morganthe's feat involves manipulating stars across the universe as a whole.

Actually, Endless has mixed meanings and different staff members say different things. It's about context rather than word definitions. If it says "Expand endlessly" it means it approaches infinity rather than literally infinite. If there's a literal endless number of worlds, that can mean infinite given the context, but Dragon Ball Heroes has a similar statement and only got accepted as 2-B. Then again, different staff members say different things.

I was on the thread and one of the people who supported the idea; however, I also said context is important. There, it said the "Sands of time were endless." But here, it's just saying the First world expands endlessly. The first says is endless while the other says approaches infinity.

The sands are physical objects which take up visible space in the game and they're the only things which were seen to increase in size (not the world itself). I'm operating under the assumption that Mirage was already endless because of the beginning statement and the fact that it was able to hold all of the sands but I suppose it's up to intepretation. The laws of time for the First World are stated to be incomprehensively different to the Spiral's.

High 3-A might be okay then, but the statement should probably be specific using those other statements instead of the "Expanding endlessly"

Well, if we can't use 'endless' or 'countless' then it's probably better if we go for 3-A because we aren't given a lot of statements towards the Spiral's size or the First World's size. Whenever we ask them, they always respond with "The Spiral is as big as we need it to be."

So we're at 3 people in support for 3-A? About how many should we have before we can make the change or at what point?

We could wait a bit in case another staff member has anything else to say. But if no one else says anything within the next couple of days, the upgrade can be applied then.

@Medeus

Okay. That is probably fine then.

Moritzva accepted, and it's been three days with no objections. So I think it's fine now.

We tend to close threads after accepted changes have been applied.

I've updated Malistaire's tier, however I request that we keep his profile unlocked for the time being as there are some abilities missing on his profile which I don't have the time to update any further.

I think that the profile should remain unlocked. It was probably locked due to some old bad edits or somesuch.

Probably not much, but I've noticed a lot of the older profiles need to be updated because they are missing some abilities. Some spells get overlooked due to how rarely they are seen which is why we went so long without Empathic Manipulation despite it being one of the first abilities gained. I can't really give you an exact list but I do know that Power Nullification needs to be added.

This thread can be closed. I'll make another CRT later if I find anything major that should be gone over or reviewed but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Back