• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wind spirit vs fish (Black Clover vs One piece)

These are two of my favorite verses.
Elves invasion arc spirit dive Yuno vs Kaido.
Both are 6-B.
Battle takes place at onigashima.
The Wind Spirit: 7 (Loyd, Obi2cool4kenobi, Epsilon_R, StrawHatArslan, AnosVoldigoad314, Sonicflare9, Dragoonseraphim)
Fish:
error 404: 2 (KingTempest, MonkeyOfLife)

Last edited:
What does Kaido scale to? I know that Yuno should scale around or above 4.24 teratons. Outside of that what are Kiado’s opening moves?

What does Kaido scale to? I know that Yuno should scale around or above 4.24 teratons. Outside of that what are Kiado’s opening moves?
Kaido scales to 26 Teratons in base and he can amp his AP.

In base or hybrid, he starts with club slams. In dragon, he starts with a bunch of elemental attacks.

Kaido is 26 teratons and higher with armament and conquerors also scales to >1 c, Yuno scales to 51.43 teratons and I'm pretty sure >>>>1.38 C, he could be 2x the value because spirit dive is apparently 2x but I'm not sure.

Kaido is 26 teratons and higher with armament and conquerors also scales to >1 c, Yuno scales to 51.43 teratons and I'm pretty sure >>>>1.38 C, he could be 2x the value because spirit dive is apparently 2x but I'm not sure.
You are correct about Yuno. I was looking at Royal knights not elf Yuno.

How does Kaido deal with molecular disintegration + MZ + SOZ?
hm, I don't know if haki resists corrosion inducement it may though because it's supposed to resist that guy's devil fruit who killed zoros yubashiri I think it's called. Also this only applies in sword of zephyr and yuno won't immediately start with it.

So you need to be able to bypass his molecular bs or else you can't beat him.

What's his stamina lookin like?

Until he’s incapped.
Yuno can hold out for a while without it, becuase he fights at range without it.
So you need to be able to bypass his molecular bs or else you can't beat him.

What's his stamina lookin like?
The spirit of zephyr scales to 102.85 teratons, it's not just the corrosive stuff. his stamina is really good, he has vast mana pools bigger than royals who are described to have vast quantities of it. He can fight for an extended period with injuries, and never give up mentality, although nothing like one piece characters who can fight for days.

So I'll just sum up the advantages of both.

Yuno​

Passive Deconstruction, AP Advantage, Speed Advantage, Luck, Corrosion Inducement.

Kaido​

Sensing Advantage, Range Advantage, Superior Stamina, more variety.

So I'll just sum up the advantages of both.

Yuno​

Passive Deconstruction, AP Advantage, Speed Advantage, Luck, Corrosion Inducement.

Kaido​

Sensing Advantage, Range Advantage, Superior Stamina, more variety.
How does kaido have a sensing advantage, when yuno has the entire space under his control? Also range advantage for kaido only applies in dragon form, and how tf does kaido have more variety??? Passive deconstruction isn't combat applicable I think correct me if I'm wrong, and luck is pretty useless.

How does kaido have a sensing advantage, when yuno has the entire space under his control?
Also range advantage for kaido only applies in dragon form,
He can fire the same blasts he does in his dragon form in his hybrid form
and how tf does kaido have more variety???
Electricity, Fire, Wind, Physicals
Passive deconstruction isn't combat applicable I think correct me if I'm wrong, and luck is pretty useless.
Could've sworn it was, I see it in every thread with Yuno
yuno also has instictive reaction.
Reading the justification in the CRT that it got accepted in, it appears to be for his wind, not his body, unlike Kenbun Haki users. Reminds me of someone like Gaara.
what? He should have it that's weird.
Nada, also Goken is the wrong name for it btw, just call it advanced armament. It's internal damage used and shown by like 2 characters. It's a difficult skill to learn and even the legendary characters of the verse don't have it. Only Rayleigh and Luffy.

Kaido has Advanced buso which allows him to attack from a range without connecting to whoever he hits, but he doesn't have the internal one until shown/proven.

for now i've acknowledged passive deconstruction as combat applicable, till i see a certain black clover scene get animated.

can i get a scan for that
Sure mana zone is crazy for sensing, all the mana in that space is under your control and your sesing is boosted.
He can fire the same blasts he does in his dragon form in his hybrid form
Can he actually?
Electricity, Fire, Wind, Physicals
sure but his applications are kind of simple (fire breath, wind slice, electricity bonk, and bonk)unlike yuno who has many unique abilities with only wind.
Could've sworn it was, I see it in every thread with Yuno
I don't know he didn't do anything noteworthy with it, but his corrosion inducement is insane though.
Reading the justification in the CRT that it got accepted in, it appears to be for his wind, not his body, unlike Kenbun Haki users. Reminds me of someone like Gaara.
It's still instinctive reaction nontheless.
Nada, also Goken is the wrong name for it btw, just call it advanced armament. It's internal damage used and shown by like 2 characters. It's a difficult skill to learn and even the legendary characters of the verse don't have it. Only Rayleigh and Luffy.

Kaido has Advanced buso which allows him to attack from a range without connecting to whoever he hits, but he doesn't have the internal one until shown/proven
I was talking about the ability where he makes forcefields with haki, shouldn't he have that?

Sure mana zone is crazy for sensing, all the mana in that space is under your control and your sesing is boosted.
It's qualified as Spatial manip on the profiles. Can you resist it if you resist spatial manip?
Can he actually?
Has canonically done it
sure but his applications are kind of simple (fire breath, wind slice, electricity bonk, and bonk)unlike yuno who has many unique abilities with only wind.
Fire breath, flame clouds, wind slice, tornadoes, combo of wind slices and tornadoes, electric bonks, electric breaths, long range shockwaves (another scan), willpower crush (hasn't shown to do it since he hasn't had a chance to, but he can knock people out with his willpower, focusing the willpower crush thingy into his attacks, also he can lift an island and drop it on top of Yuno if he really feels like it.
I don't know he didn't do anything noteworthy with it, but his corrosion inducement is insane though.
Basic haki has shown to block out corrosion inducement via the forcefields that block it out. It's not really a resistance, but the haki stops it from touching the person's body (shown here).
It's still instinctive reaction nontheless.
For the attacks, but not him.
So if he's not able to control his attacks, his attacks can do it for him, but it's not like he can dodge an attack w/out knowing via pure instinct.
I was talking about the ability where he makes forcefields with haki, shouldn't he have that?
Ohhhhh, yeah he has that

Last edited:
Agreed.

I'll ignore the "resists" portion then, since it technically doesn't seem like it resists it since it's not an offensive ability

It's qualified as Spatial manip on the profiles. Can you resist it if you resist spatial manip?
probably not, it's not an attack, it just controlling all the mana in your surroundings as if it were your own. So you can sense stuff in that space and attack from every direction.
That's so cool but that's not really important since yuno resists heat manipulation to a high extent.
Fire breath, flame clouds, wind slice, tornadoes, combo of wind slices and tornadoes, electric bonks, electric breaths, long range shockwaves (another scan), willpower crush (hasn't shown to do it since he hasn't had a chance to, but he can knock people out with his willpower, focusing the willpower crush thingy into his attacks, also he can lift an island and drop it on top of Yuno if he really feels like it.
Ok cool, but I think air slashes and tornados can be countered by yuno's even more powerful air slashes and tornados plus danmaku. Fire can be resisted by yuno's heat resistance and flame clouds aren't combat applicable, the battle is in onigashima so he can only lift onigashima but IDK how that helps.
Basic haki has shown to block out corrosion inducement via the forcefields that block it out. It's not really a resistance, but the haki stops it from touching the person's body (shown here).
I guess that's cool but if yuno decides to use the spirit of zephyr, he might break kaido's haki through AP alone.

probably not, it's not an attack, it just controlling all the mana in your surroundings as if it were your own. So you can sense stuff in that space and attack from every direction.
Gotcha
That's so cool but that's not really important since yuno resists heat manipulation to a high extent.
Kaido backscales (if not scales) from Luffy's G4th heat resistance for producing smoke from his rubber body, which scales to being in close proximity to Akainu w/out being burned or having smoke come from his body, which is enough to vaporize steel.

How good is Yuno's resistance?
Ok cool, but I think air slashes and tornados can be countered by yuno's even more powerful air slashes and tornados plus danmaku. Fire can be resisted by yuno's heat resistance and flame clouds aren't combat applicable, the battle is in onigashima so he can only lift onigashima but IDK how that helps.
I didn't even know it took place in Onigashima. Damn.

Yup, wind counters it for sure.
Fire, I'll need Yuno's resistance.
I guess that's cool but if yuno decides to use the spirit of zephyr, he might break kaido's haki through AP alone.
Dodging is gonna be an important part in that.

Laws spatial manip isn’t an attack as well but Kaido resisted it why would that be any different.

Laws spatial manip isn’t an attack as well but Kaido resisted it why would that be any different.
To be fair, Law attempted to teleport Kaido. Mana Zone is technically like the "room" instead of the attacks in the "room".

How good is Yuno's resistance?
Yuno and other average magic knights can casually resist yultim volcano's passive heat that can turn humans to ashes with only mana skin, yuno's mana skin is much stronger than the average magic knights' and mana zone is >>> mana skin.
Dodging is gonna be an important part in that.
Kaido is slower than yuno.
It's like kingtempest said.

To be fair, Law attempted to teleport Kaido. Mana Zone is technically like the "room" instead of the attacks in the "room".
Ahh ok

this seems like a stomp imo Yuno has a 100 TT move, faster and sensing that’s on par with Kaido if not better.

The only win con I can think of is Kaido out ranging Yuno and spamming. But then Yuno could still avoid those due to being faster and having good senses

Back