• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noelle Silva vs Yuno Grinberryall

I started reading the manga for Black Clover and it p good, so why not make this too

Spirit Dive Saint Valkyrie Dress Noelle vs Spirit Dive Yuno with Star Magic

SBA

No stamina restriction cuz that kinda just makes the match boring af

Speed UNEQUALIZED but idk if it would really matter much

Noelle:
Yuno:
Incon:

I'm not voting, idk enough about both of them to vote for anything

Last edited:
Noelle should have superior AP in this form due to being comparable to Devil Union Asta I think, they are probably relative in terms of speed but I’d give that to noelle. Could be wrong tho so don’t count my vote until further input from others.

Yuno and noelle are pretty much bassically scaling to same value
However Yuno is smarter, has Teleportation to which he can teleport himself and others, and corrosion Inducement which iirc noelle doesn't resist
Giving it to Yuno

Yuno and noelle are pretty much bassically scaling to same value
However Yuno is smarter, has Teleportation to which he can teleport himself and others, and corrosion Inducement which iirc noelle doesn't resist
Giving it to Yuno
Yuno has corrosion inducement?

Yuno with star magic is superior to Noelle without saint stage

Now, Yuno without star magic using boreas againts Noelle, I am not sure, Yuno still has the hax to win

I know, for that reason I stated that without it the battle is more fair, Yuno with star magic+spirit dive = devil zenon---> 100% zenon= 100% vanica

Noelle is just = 100% Vanica
yuno without star magic was barely able to handle 100% Zenon

Noelle thrashed Vanica so hard she forced her out of her Devil Possessed state

Noelle at her best was able to kill 33% Megicula, while Yuno with star magic could fight on par with Devil's Bargain Zenon, so in terms of AP I think they're comparable?

yuno without star magic was barely able to handle 100% Zenon

Noelle thrashed Vanica so hard she forced her out of her Devil Possessed state

Noelle at her best was able to kill 33% Megicula, while Yuno with star magic could fight on par with Devil's Bargain Zenon, so in terms of AP I think they're comparable?
I was misguided at first, what you are saying is the truth

Only problem is we don´t know if Devil Zenon= 33% Megicula, if we argue about equality, Yuno did better in 1 vs 1 than Noelle who needed a lot of help, If Megicula is stronger, then Noelle is more impressive, if Devil Zenon is stronger then Yuno has AP advantage

Still, Yuno has more hax and vastly more experience at fighting than Noelle

Back