• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Registration Thread

There are WAAAAAAAAY too few limitations/in-depth explanations for Illusion Manipulation from ******* LOKI of all gods

That's just my personal opinion, there's a reason I didn't go with Loki when I could've

Me seeing Azontr approve a vague af profile with no defined limits
28c

Watch Malcolm in the Middle you actual ape.

No, you can't yet. Since you joined late we have to introduce your character once the group enters the Main World, which hasn't happened yet.

@azontr Hey. I'm pretty new here but I'm interested in this RP. I was thinking of making a Breaker based on Miyamoto Musashi as my historical figure. Only issue is, I don't really know how to create a character. I got the general idea from looking at others but idrk where to start.

Back