• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

GarrixianXD permanently blocked them. 🙏

Reporting user @Solacis for various unsolicited edits to Honkai profiles, manipulating Honkai CRTs, and pretty much manipulating the entire verse as a whole to the point of deleting it and recreating it solely off his egoistic perspective.

First off, let's start with this edit.

Solacis updated the Finality Key to Kiana, which should be a good thing from the perspective of a Honkai fan, however, the change is not straightforward. No CRT linked, and all of the additions of her abilities are very controversial with no scans nor references linked AT ALL. This should be considered a direct violation of manipulating profiles, combined with adding controversial powers and abilities without references nor scans -- a strict violation of our editing rules. Perhaps it would be fine if he was the sole contributor and active user for that verse. But, no, Honkai Impact 3rd clearly is a franchise with many users and supporters active; Solacis undoubtedly does not have the right to add those controversial powers and abilities without a CRT, especially with no backed-up evidence. On another note, Solacis also does not know how those abilities work, for example, you can see Solacis didn't even specify the type of Conceptual Manipulation Kiana had -- again, a strict violation of our editing rules.

Secondly, this edit perhaps isn't a major change itself but is still noteworthy. He changed Kiana's tiering to "at least" and "far higher", but it is a tier change after all and again does not have a CRT.

Thirdly, this edit is one hell of an act of vandalism to note about. He again added crap tons of controversial powers and abilities/resistances without an approved content revision supporting it, not to mention he added a Low 2-C rating to Kiana without a CRT covering it as well. Even worse, he covered those acts of violations with only a CRT that ONLY covered upgrading Honkai Impact 3rd characters to 4-A, with absolutely NOTHING ELSE. Oh, and not to mention his tampering with other stats such as the lifting strength section where he added Multi-Solar LS out of nowhere, which wasn't included in the CRT; the range section where he added Interdimensional range which wasn't included in his 4-A CRT either. Funny thing, he said those revisions were "straightforward revisions and clarifications in the wording", probably to avoid the wiki patrol team from concisely investigating that edit, but what the hell, anyone with a brain knows that those edits made are nowhere near being straightforward at all.

Fourthly, Solacis completely destroyed the Honkai Energy page and recreated it simply from his own perspective and "other supporters", where no CRT was covering it at all. All abilities that were supported by many scans that were there for a very long time, were straight up blatantly deleted. For those of you who think there was a CRT approving that edit...

No, there was not. Absolutely NO APPROVED CRT. Why? Because this goddamn verse overhaul thread, WAS NOT ACCEPTED. First off, that verse which had Tier 1 content only had two inputs from staff members and only one agreement from a single thread moderator. Secondly, that overhaul revision was barely even based upon our editing rules, but rather based on all of the in-verse information that is needed to be held on content revision threads and be conventionally evaluated by staff members respectively. Since it was a verse deletion based on in-verse information, it is required for 3 staff approvals at minimum and likely even more considering it contains tier 1 information, for the deletion to be carried out. @LordGriffin1000 gave input, but he only said he agreed with updating the Honkai Energy page with scans and descriptions, and proper investigation towards certain abilities that do not have a proper translation. He did not give any input toward any other of the Honkai pages, ESPECIALLY, since he absolutely did not agree with the deletion of the entire verse. So overall, that thread only had one approval from Confluctor (who was forced off his position even and got banned before), absolutely no one else.

Solacis, then proceeded with that unapproved verse deletion to the Profiles Deletion Thread, where he lied to and fooled @Just_a_Random_Butler as well as other staff members. He claimed that the thread was “agreed-upon” (which somehow Butler believed), but inferring and recalling back to the evidence I presented, it clearly ain’t the case. Not to mention Confluctor is even revoked from his position by the time he carried out that deletion. No census was held in that thread by the time he requested deletion; he did not ask any staff members who gave input to that thread for any clarification.

With all these in mind, I strongly do not think we should give any leniency towards Solacis. Not only has he been on this wiki for over 6 years, but he behaves extremely egocentric, arrogant and aggressively towards many users such as @Shiroiyo @ThanatosX @Woomica @Enryu_The_Red_Tower etc. Aggressive to the point that he even straight-up accused me, GarrixianXD, a genuine hard-dedicative staff member of the site, of committing a fandom-wide bannable offence. All of this catastrophe was not caused by a clueless member, but by a dishonest long-time manipulator who not only dreadfully sabotaged the Honkai Impact 3rd verse, but also blatantly disrespects fellow users and staff members of this site.

If anyone is offended by my tone on this report, I genuinely do apologise but as a very hard-working Honkai supporter witnessing something like this, it is very heartwrenching. As to what to do with Honkai from the analysis of this report, I and other users working on the verse will find a way to resolve this horrendously vexing blunder. But as of now, I suggest we permaban Solacis from this site. We have permabanned users for manipulating our verses before, Solacis should not be an exception.

Last edited:

Hm. Look who broke the truce first. Truly you're a person of your word.

[1] The addition of Kiana's Finality key

Firstly, let's address this supposed lack of CRT for the changes. The version you linked only had one major change, which was the addition of some details to Kiana's intelligence statistic. I don't see what you're referring to regarding "controversial changes".

I assume you meant to link this edit, and possible additional edits further down the line.

After I looked through the history, while I admit may have jumped the gun forumside regarding this particular revision, I'd like to clarify the context of this CRT and the verse from well over a year ago.

From what I recall, there were next to NO active supporters in the verse back then. I checked several times across several honkai-related threads around that time, including the Honkai Star Rail discussion thread, asking if there was anyone willing to contribute to revisions. There were barely any replies in every case. It took over a month to get a single calc approved despite posting to the calc evaluation thread, and there were next to no matches being made. Similarly, during that time, there were no people editing profiles or contributing to discussions about the verse.

I admit to acting out of impatience, but I don't think I can be blamed for forwarding changes to a CRT that almost nobody replied to after at least waiting for a single staff approval.

And if moving forward with a major change without sufficient staff approval is a mistake worthy of a permanent ban, then I'd like to remind you of your movement to delete the entirety of Honkai Impact 3rd as a verse with only one member of staff agreeing with you. If there hadn't been a back-up, the verse would be gone. I personally think that's a lot worse than the addition of some abilities. Not to mention that, unlike the time I did the same, you had no intention of bringing the verse back better than before.

[2] The minor Kiana edit

This was an extremely minor edit. It was closer to a clarification in wording than anything else. It was not a "sweeping or significant change" that is what requires a CRT according to our established Discussion Rules. I don't see why this was brought up.

[3] Edits from the 4-A CRT

The edit you linked is the same one as the above, and I've already explained most of that. I don't see why you seem to be making it out as if I did this twice in quick succession.

What I will address is the addition of the abilities in Kiana's Finality key. The reason I felt there was no need for a CRT in the case of those additions are two-fold.

Firstly, yes, this would be considered a significant change. However, I've made it no secret that the Honkai profiles were not yet complete. Addition of new abilities and statistics were, I assumed, expected. The abilities themselves are, as I stated in the edit comment, straightforward additions. This would have been made clear if I had had the time to add the scans, which directly address the claims I make regarding the existence of the abilities.

Secondly, almost all of those abilities are abilities I explicitly state to have been inherited from other characters who are already well-known to have said abilities from the very beginning. As in, "right from their initial profile creation". For example, Kiana gaining Electricity Manipulation is something that comes from explicitly receiving Raiden Mei's Herrscher authority. The same applies to all of her new abilities gained from simply being the Herrscher of Finality, which are - to my knowledge - all that I added.

[4] Honkai Energy page

The edits to the Honkai Energy page were ultimately minimal. Do you think I ignored the scans that were linked? The only abilities I removed were ones that were completely unsubstantiated by the provided scan in every way. Abilities that should not have been added to the page to begin with, and that, to my knowledge, were themselves never decided by any discussion, much less a CRT. If I removed an ability that was sufficiently supported by its scans, it would have been entirely by mistake.

If anything, the bulk of what I did was re-structure the page to be more readable for those without knowledge of the verse. The actual content was not significantly changed, to my current knowledge. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

[5] Closing Notes

To be completely honest, this reads much more like an attack on my character than a genuine report of misbehavior warranting a perma-ban. Especially because this "request" reads like an angry tirade instead of a proper breakdown of what exactly I did wrong.

I have always strived to be nothing less than reasonably accommodating to others' ideas regarding the revision of the verse, so I don't see how I could be seen as "egoistic". Many of those who've worked on verses with me in the past can testify that I am very open to being wrong if evidence sufficiently counters my arguments. I have never cared enough to hold a grudge on this site or get attached to a verse, so the idea that I am somehow actively manipulating a verse to suit my agenda is honestly hilarious. I only wish I had the time to be able to do that. If I had that much time, every character in Honkai 3rd would already have a profile complete with scans, references and fully-backed CRTs filled with people I've sufficiently pestered to take a look.

The fact that I'm being accused of being a manipulator despite doing nothing but my utmost to be as civil as possible, only ever stating observable facts, is draining. I won't lie and claim that I've never held dislike for anyone on this site, but I like to think I've buried the hatchet, if not at least remained cordial with all of them. The insults toward the bulk of the site's moderation, I believe, are more than well-deserved. I've never made a secret of my thoughts nor will I begin to. I have not directed them at said mods because I do believe in at least maintaining civility, but there's a reason why so many long-time and well-respected users have retired from this site.

If people believe that an honest statement of opinion and the faults I have explained above deserve a permanent ban, then by all means. I'll accept it gracefully.

Last edited:
By means, I meant halting the beef in the profiles deletion thread, which won’t do good for either of us (you cluttering the thread with rants against me there won't do anything).

Firstly, let's address this supposed lack of CRT for the changes. The version you linked only had one major change, which was the addition of some details to Kiana's intelligence statistic. I don't see what you're referring to regarding "controversial changes".
ahem Low 2-C edit, ahem, Interdimensional range Kiana.
I assume you meant to link this edit, and possible additional edits further down the line.
Ah, no, I was talking about your unapproved edit of powers and abilities/resistances towards Kiana's cocoon of finality Key (which I linked), but I'll delve into this edit you linked anyways.
After I looked through the history, while I admit may have jumped the gun forumside regarding this particular revision, I'd like to clarify the context of this CRT and the verse from well over a year ago. From what I remember, there were next to NO active supporters in the verse back then. I checked several times across several honkai-related threads around that time, including the Honkai Star Rail discussion thread, asking if there was anyone willing to contribute to revisions. There were barely any replies in every case. It took over a month to get a single calc approved despite posting to the calc evaluation thread, and there were next to no matches being made. Similarly, during that time, there were no people editing profiles or contributing to discussions the verse. I admit to acting out of impatience, but I don't think I can be blamed for forwarding changes to a CRT that almost nobody replied to after at least waiting for a single staff approval.
So… your argument is no popularity or response to your comments means that you think you have the right to change and revise the profiles all by yourself. And I think you got the wrong idea, I’m not talking about that CRT was forwarded without the approval of staff members, but towards the fact you implemented major changes that weren’t covered in that CRT. Well… I didn’t even point that out, and after scrutinising that CRT again, seems like that thread indeed wasn’t accepted at all. LordGriffin only approved, while DDM did not. Nice job, I appreciate your frankness towards yourself. But as for your argument that you changed those pages just because no one was willing to help you, or no one saw your comment, are undoubtedly wrong actions that aren’t allowed at all. You didn’t create Hi3 by yourself, therefore you cannot change those stats yourself. Verse inactivity is not an excuse for you to revise profiles without any approval.

And just so you know, you are not the sole contributor to the verse.

It's obvious there are other users editing the pages, and other people discussing the verse. You deadass know it. And respectfully, the user who contributed the most to the Honkai cosmology was @Stocking.exe so I can even argue you're not even the most major contributor to the verse at that time.
if moving forward with a major change without sufficient staff approval is a mistake worthy of a permanent ban, then I'd like to remind you of your movement to delete the entirety of Honkai Impact 3rd as a verse with only one member of staff agreeing with you. If there hadn't been a back-up, the verse would be gone. I personally think that's a lot worse than the addition of some abilities. Not to mention that, unlike the time I did so, you had no intention of bringing the verse back better than before.
Talking about me again? And who said I never had the intention to bring back the verse? Of course, you can give your opinions but you forgot I'm also a content moderator therefore my opinion toward verse deletion is also valid. I admit, I do have the wrong in without contacting every supporter out there, but it's not like I refused to restore the franchise for you.
[2] The minor Kiana edit

This was an extremely minor edit. It was closer to a clarification in wording than anything else. It was not a "sweeping or significant change" that is what requires a CRT according to our established Discussion Rules. I don't see why this was brought up.
You do realise this type of stuff usually falls into the categories of edits based on an already accepted CRT (or a subset of another ability which should be listed). Or, rather very insignificant changes such as grammar structure, tabber code, like you get the idea. But tiering stuff? Yeah, direct no. None of the other honkai pages have that "at least" rating, anywhere. That action of yours is considered a change of tier, and that is a major change.

The edit you linked is the same one as the above, and I've already explained most of that. I don't see why you seem to be making it out as if I did this twice in quick succession.
Again, the first edit I linked of yours is a different one.
What I will address is the addition of the abilities in Kiana's Finality key. The reason I felt there was no need for a CRT in the case of those additions are two-fold.

Firstly, yes, this would be considered a significant change. However, I've made it no secret that the Honkai profiles were not yet complete. Addition of new abilities and statistics were, I assumed, expected. The abilities themselves are, as I stated in the edit comment, straightforward additions. This would have been made clear if I had had the time to add the scans, which directly address the claims I make regarding the existence of the abilities.

Secondly, almost all of those abilities are abilities I explicitly state to have been inherited from other characters who are already well-known to have said abilities from the very beginning. As in, "right from their initial profile creation". For example, Kiana gaining Electricity Manipulation is something that comes from explicitly receiving Raiden Mei's Herrscher authority. The same applies to all of her new abilities gained from simply being the Herrscher of Finality, which are - to my knowledge - all that I added.
Unfinished? You already posted the page in 2022 which at the time, Version 6.4 is when Finality Kiana was first introduced. The CN trailer was even out on January 14th, 2023, just under 2 months later than the date you posted Kiana's profile. Idk m8, it doesn't sound believable that you claimed the pages were unfinished merely judging by the timeframe you posted Kiana's profile. And even with that aside, even if you already posted the page then all of the other sweeping/major additions are undoubtedly needed for a CRT, because you are not the sole creator of the verse. And funny that you claim that you didn't have the time to add the scans, yet, it's been over an entire year and no scans were added throughout this long period.

And you say that almost all of those abilities are inherited from other characters...? Let's just take this edit for example, which I already linked on my post, for investigation. Does Kiana's conceptual manipulation, and time reset, have any direct links to the powers of other characters? Is it derived from accepted content? This is very questionable, since I don't see it, nor have you supported your defence with any evidence in that comment of yours.
The edits to the Honkai Energy page were, ultimately, minimal. Do you think I ignored the scans that were linked? The only abilities I removed were ones that were completely unsubstantiated by the provided scan in every way. Abilities that should not have been added to the page to begin with, and that, to my knowledge, were themselves never decided by any discussion, much less a CRT. If I removed an ability that was sufficiently supported by its scans, it would have been entirely by mistake.
Again, approval from CRTs is required for these edits if you're not satisfied with the scans. Stocking.exe added those powers and abilities to that page when the page was still new, and IIRC has also been patrolled, therefore his edits may be considered valid. You removed a lot of content after the page was already a year old, which is a violation on your part.

Quoting @DontTalkDT:
In principle, you can add anything you want to new profiles. If it has consequences for anything else in the verse, you would still need a CRT to actually implement those consequences. And just because you put it there initially, it doesn't guarantee that it stays there... or that you won't get banned if it looks really deliberately misleading.
If anything, the bulk of what I did was re-structure the page to be more readable for those without knowledge of the verse. The actual content was not significantly changed, to my current knowledge. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

11K bytes were removed, so much information was removed, and you call that page re-struction? Sure, you can make a page more readable for members of the wiki, but absolutely not like that.
[5] Closing Notes

To be completely honest, this reads much more like an attack on my character than a genuine report of misbehavior warranting a perma-ban. Especially because this "request" reads like an angry tirade instead of a proper breakdown of what exactly I did wrong.
I am genuinely angry at you, so is many other hardworking contributors of Honkai. But I properly presented your wrongdoings to the staff team in my report.
I have always strived to be nothing less than reasonably accommodating to others' ideas regarding the revision of the verse, so I don't see how I could be seen as "egoistic". Many of those who've worked on verses with me in the past can testify that I am very open to being wrong if evidence sufficiently counters my arguments. I have never cared enough to hold a grudge on this site or get attached to a verse, so the idea that I am somehow actively manipulating a verse to suit my agenda is honestly hilarious. I only wish I had the time to be able to do that. If I had that much time, every character in Honkai 3rd would already have a profile complete with scans, references and fully-backed CRTs filled with people I've suficiently pestered to take a look.
Your acts of rogue revisions upon the Honkai pages say otherwise. Your failure to ensure consensus and approval of the verse deletion, especially without informing all the other contributors, says otherwise. You know that you have been aggressive towards other users of this site, but I'm not reporting you based on your behaviour with other people. And Solacis, it's been an entire year and none of those pages of yours have you improved a single bit; it's been Shiroiyo who's been doing all of the dirty work for you.
The fact that I'm being accused as a manipulator despite doing nothing but my utmost to be as civil as possible, only ever stating observable facts, is draining. I won't lie and claim that I've never held dislike for anyone on this site, but I like to think I've buried the hatchet, if not at least remained cordial with all of them. The insults toward the bulk of the site's moderation, I believe, are more than well-deserved. I've never made a secret of my thoughts nor will I begin to. I have not directed them at said mods because I do believe in at least maintaining civility, but there's a reason why so many long-time and well-respected users have retired from this site.
It is your actions of vandalism; lying about the verse deletion being approved; and not contacting other supporters about the deletion, are seen as acts of manipulation. You know better than that. And then again, your social behaviour isn't being evaluated here.
If people believe that an honest statement of opinion and the faults I have explained above deserve a permanent ban, then by all means. I'll accept it gracefully.
I suppose this is all you have to say, and you have no defence against the truth that the verse deletion wasn't justified or approved. You have much more than this to explain if you want to fully appeal yourself from harsh punishment.

Last edited:
someone gave annoying orange immeasurable speed

someone gave annoying orange immeasurable speed
It was G-Toasty back in October 3rd 2023.

Honestly... looking back, was the creation for the Honkai Energy page even accepted in the first place? @Stocking.exe @Jackof_noTrades068 I'm struggling to find a CRT that covered the creation of Honkai Energy. Even if it was approved, I think it should be known if Stocking.exe had authority to edit that new page back in early 2021.

I think we at least need to undo that verse deletion back in 2022, since it wasn’t accepted and its initiation was rather too abrupt.
Honestly... looking back, was the creation for the Honkai Energy page even accepted in the first place? @Stocking.exe @Jackof_noTrades068 I'm struggling to find a CRT that covered the creation of Honkai Energy. Even if it was approved, I think it should be known if Stocking.exe had authority to edit that new page back in early 2021.
Would it be a good idea to initiate a staff forum thread regarding this topic, as it seems too complicated to handle here?

Would it be a good idea to initiate a staff forum thread regarding this topic, as it seems too complicated to handle here?
I suppose. Though, I also think it's a good idea to conclude this case first to ensure everyone agrees with me and knows what's happening.

Going through the old HI3 discussion thread back in early 2021 appears I made it without CRT, only discussed it in that thread and that was it. I mostly was just cutting and pasting the abilities credited to the power system onto the page, so I thought it wouldn’t need a CRT, no one told me I needed one either. Massive blunder on my part

Going through the old HI3 discussion thread back in early 2021 appears I made it without CRT, only discussed it in that thread and that was it. I mostly was just cutting and pasting the abilities credited to the power system onto the page, so I thought it wouldn’t need a CRT, no one told me I needed one either. Massive blunder on my part
Actually, looking back at the old editing rules, apparently verse-specific powers and abilities can be created without a CRT by the time you posted it, so I mostly think Honkai Energy can be saved. Nonetheless, I think we should discuss what to do about the verse in a separate forum as I agreed with Ant.

This user was warned by Ant back in May 2023, they've come back and done a similar thing to what they were warned for.

This user was warned by Ant back in May 2023, they've come back and done a similar thing to what they were warned for.
So should we give them a temporary ban this time, and if so, for how long? 1 month or more?

Really wish editors like this would just make a forum account, as the edits seem well-intentioned.

Still, their last offense was over a year ago (acknowledging that they have only edited five times total), I think telling them that the next time they do this they'll be banned (as in, a final warning), is a better option.

Reporting user @Solacis for various unsolicited edits to Honkai profiles, manipulating Honkai CRTs, and pretty much manipulating the entire verse as a whole to the point of deleting it and recreating it solely off his egoistic perspective.

Solacis updated the Finality Key to Kiana, which should be a good thing from the perspective of a Honkai fan, however, the change is not straightforward. No CRT linked, and all of the additions of her abilities are very controversial with no scans nor references linked AT ALL. This should be considered a direct violation of manipulating profiles, combined with adding controversial powers and abilities without references nor scans -- a strict violation of our editing rules. Perhaps it would be fine if he was the sole contributor and active user for that verse. But, no, Honkai Impact 3rd clearly is a franchise with many users and supporters active; Solacis undoubtedly does not have the right to add those controversial powers and abilities without a CRT, especially with no backed-up evidence. On another note, Solacis also does not know how those abilities work, for example, you can see Solacis didn't even specify the type of Conceptual Manipulation Kiana had -- again, a strict violation of our editing rules.

Secondly, this edit perhaps isn't a major change itself but is still noteworthy. He changed Kiana's tiering to "at least" and "far higher", but it is a tier change after all and again does not have a CRT.

Thirdly, this edit is one hell of an act of vandalism to note about. He again added crap tons of controversial powers and abilities/resistances without an approved content revision supporting it, not to mention he added a Low 2-C rating to Kiana without a CRT covering it as well. Even worse, he covered those acts of violations with only a CRT that ONLY covered upgrading Honkai Impact 3rd characters to 4-A, with absolutely NOTHING ELSE. Oh, and not to mention his tampering with other stats such as the lifting strength section where he added Multi-Solar LS out of nowhere, which wasn't included in the CRT; the range section where he added Interdimensional range which wasn't included in his 4-A CRT either. Funny thing, he said those revisions were "straightforward revisions and clarifications in the wording", probably to avoid the wiki patrol team from concisely investigating that edit, but what the hell, anyone with a brain knows that those edits made are nowhere near being straightforward at all.

Fourthly, Solacis completely destroyed the Honkai Energy page and recreated it simply from his own perspective and "other supporters", where no CRT was covering it at all. All abilities that were supported by many scans that were there for a very long time, were straight up blatantly deleted. For those of you who think there was a CRT approving that edit...

No, there was not. Absolutely NO APPROVED CRT. Why? Because this goddamn verse overhaul thread, WAS NOT ACCEPTED. First off, that verse which had Tier 1 content only had two inputs from staff members and only one agreement from a single thread moderator. Secondly, that overhaul revision was barely even based upon our editing rules, but rather based on all of the in-verse information that is needed to be held on content revision threads and be conventionally evaluated by staff members respectively. Since it was a verse deletion based on in-verse information, it is required for 3 staff approvals at minimum and likely even more considering it contains tier 1 information, for the deletion to be carried out. @LordGriffin1000 gave input, but he only said he agreed with updating the Honkai Energy page with scans and descriptions, and proper investigation towards certain abilities that do not have a proper translation. He did not give any input toward any other of the Honkai pages, ESPECIALLY, since he absolutely did not agree with the deletion of the entire verse. So overall, that thread only had one approval from Confluctor (who was forced off his position even and got banned before), absolutely no one else.

Solacis, then proceeded with that unapproved verse deletion to the Profiles Deletion Thread, where he lied to and fooled @Just_a_Random_Butler as well as other staff members. He claimed that the thread was “agreed-upon” (which somehow Butler believed), but inferring and recalling back to the evidence I presented, it clearly ain’t the case. Not to mention Confluctor is even revoked from his position by the time he carried out that deletion. No census was held in that thread by the time he requested deletion; he did not ask any staff members who gave input to that thread for any clarification.

With all these in mind, I strongly do not think we should give any leniency towards Solacis. Not only has he been on this wiki for over 6 years, but he behaves extremely egocentric, arrogant and aggressively towards many users such as @Shiroiyo @ThanatosX @Woomica @Enryu_The_Red_Tower etc. Aggressive to the point that he even straight-up accused me, GarrixianXD, a genuine hard-dedicative staff member of the site, of committing a fandom-wide bannable offence. All of this catastrophe was not caused by a clueless member, but by a dishonest long-time manipulator who not only dreadfully sabotaged the Honkai Impact 3rd verse, but also blatantly disrespects fellow users and staff members of this site.

If anyone is offended by my tone on this report, I genuinely do apologise but as a very hard-working Honkai supporter witnessing something like this, it is very heartwrenching. As to what to do with Honkai from the analysis of this report, I and other users working on the verse will find a way to resolve this horrendously vexing blunder. But as of now, I suggest we permaban Solacis from this site. We have permabanned users for manipulating our verses before, Solacis should not be an exception.
I've been asked to look over this, because in a previous life I sinned greatly and must atone for that to escape the cycle.

I assume you're referring to the "Cocoon of Finality", which existed before but had unspecified abilities. You're right in that this is a violation, but I had to go through and cross-check what you were talking about. The changes to Intelligence are similarly notable and thus require a CRT. Without a CRT, this is accurately described as vandalism- ostensibly knowledgeable and perhaps well-meaning vandalism, but vandalism nonetheless. We cannot just make changes to profiles because we feel they are right.

Again, correct, without a CRT this is a valid rule violation.

This seems more directly malicious, although perhaps I am being harsh. Using an accepted CRT as camouflage to pass the edit under the radar is definitely vandalism, and the level of vandalism here appears more severe than the first two instances.

The overhaul thread was not directly accepted, however the staff members were generally in favor of it from what I can see. Whether they were right to do that is another matter, but from where I sit, given the vagueness of their responses, a regular user could reasonably believe those to be votes of acceptance. Clarification should always be sought after, and here it wasn't- given the other offenses, this may be construed as deceptive, even though on its own I don't think it would look that way. For me, though, I'm willing to believe it was well-intentioned, and that the application of the thread was a misunderstanding. Changes from this thread perhaps can be revoked until more thorough staff input is had? I recognize that the thread is quite old, I don't know how problematic that would be given it was a total rewrite.

So, broadly, you're right that this appears to have been done wrong, but it is difficult if it was actually an instance of wrongdoing (if you can forgive my small pune, or play on words...), so I'm iffy on counting this as evidence of out-and-out vandalism.

These are all different issues and ought to be considered separately. The accusation leveled against you was in response to accusations leveled against him, and he may well have believed that: again, that's too muddy to regard as conclusive. I think throwing around accusations like that is bad, but unless that specific action is a consistent habit, I don't think it ought to be punished. Even, as you put it, against "a genuine hard-dedicative staff member of the site". Further, the issue wasn't exactly cut-and-dry- you acted with support from non-evaluating staff who didn't even comment, they only liked a comment. That's old stuff, but it bears noting that your actions weren't pristine, in that situation.

As for Discord messages... I mean. The guy's an asshole, there, but we don't ban people for acting like assholes (well, offsite, at least). It may be that this context suggests more malice in previous edits, given he appears to have some grudge against the staff here (strange, I've never even heard of him), but I think this is flimsy evidence to suggest that.

So, the conclusion. I think Solacis is at least guilty of consistent vandalism. I don't think your evidence adequately makes the case for it being malicious behavior, rather that it mostly appears to be uninformed and ignorant. I also think your evidence provides some small case for disruptive behavior (although, you mention several users he has supposedly been consistently rude towards, evidence of that would be appreciated).

After I looked through the history, while I admit may have jumped the gun forumside regarding this particular revision, I'd like to clarify the context of this CRT and the verse from well over a year ago.

From what I recall, there were next to NO active supporters in the verse back then. I checked several times across several honkai-related threads around that time, including the Honkai Star Rail discussion thread, asking if there was anyone willing to contribute to revisions. There were barely any replies in every case. It took over a month to get a single calc approved despite posting to the calc evaluation thread, and there were next to no matches being made. Similarly, during that time, there were no people editing profiles or contributing to discussions about the verse.

I admit to acting out of impatience, but I don't think I can be blamed for forwarding changes to a CRT that almost nobody replied to after at least waiting for a single staff approval.

And if moving forward with a major change without sufficient staff approval is a mistake worthy of a permanent ban, then I'd like to remind you of your movement to delete the entirety of Honkai Impact 3rd as a verse with only one member of staff agreeing with you. If there hadn't been a back-up, the verse would be gone. I personally think that's a lot worse than the addition of some abilities. Not to mention that, unlike the time I did the same, you had no intention of bringing the verse back better than before.

[2] The minor Kiana edit

[4] Honkai Energy page

The edits to the Honkai Energy page were ultimately minimal. Do you think I ignored the scans that were linked? The only abilities I removed were ones that were completely unsubstantiated by the provided scan in every way. Abilities that should not have been added to the page to begin with, and that, to my knowledge, were themselves never decided by any discussion, much less a CRT. If I removed an ability that was sufficiently supported by its scans, it would have been entirely by mistake.

[5] Closing Notes

I have always strived to be nothing less than reasonably accommodating to others' ideas regarding the revision of the verse, so I don't see how I could be seen as "egoistic". Many of those who've worked on verses with me in the past can testify that I am very open to being wrong if evidence sufficiently counters my arguments. I have never cared enough to hold a grudge on this site or get attached to a verse, so the idea that I am somehow actively manipulating a verse to suit my agenda is honestly hilarious. I only wish I had the time to be able to do that. If I had that much time, every character in Honkai 3rd would already have a profile complete with scans, references and fully-backed CRTs filled with people I've sufficiently pestered to take a look.

The fact that I'm being accused of being a manipulator despite doing nothing but my utmost to be as civil as possible, only ever stating observable facts, is draining. I won't lie and claim that I've never held dislike for anyone on this site, but I like to think I've buried the hatchet, if not at least remained cordial with all of them. The insults toward the bulk of the site's moderation, I believe, are more than well-deserved. I've never made a secret of my thoughts nor will I begin to. I have not directed them at said mods because I do believe in at least maintaining civility, but there's a reason why so many long-time and well-respected users have retired from this site.

Regarding his response. Piece by piece, again.

It is most definitely a rule violation to act as you did. Impatience or not, it isn't really justifiable. We have rules, most of the users are able to adhere to them. You seem to accept that your actions were done in error, so I'll move on to point two.

[2] The minor Kiana edit

No, it was at least significant enough to require a CRT. Generally, if you can't tell, ask a staff member about it. Better wait than get a report leveled against you (as I still regard this as being a legitimate violation).

Once a profile is published, it is complete. That is version 1.0. From that point onwards, it does not fall to you to decide what to add because "it isn't done yet". Those changes were significant and required a CRT to enact, you didn't do that, so it's a rule violation. Garrixian appears to be right on this point, too.

[4] Honkai Energy page

It's still a matter of staff acceptance, and it is true that what was given was dubiously clear. Still, I don't think what you did is a rule violation outright, but rather something you need to be better about. Clarity is important, and given your decision to make other unaccepted edits when you felt staff commitment was too low, out of your "impatience", this can be viewed as another instance of that, rather than making an innocent mistake. So tread carefully.

[5] Closing Notes

I don't believe a permanent ban is justified. I don't even think a non-permanent ban is necessary, given the lack of previous recorded warnings. Your behavior is bad in some departments, but currently I am of the impression that it is the behavior of someone who does not know the rules or at the very least did not act out of malice. You've been downright unfair to other people at times and you've acted against our standards on others, but you haven't done anything worthy of being Old Yeller'd from the site.

I will say that directly insulting the staff members expected to give you a fair hearing when they are, broadly, just volunteers, is not a good look and will not earn you favors. Extending these sentiments onsite is, in my view, just more evidence of the allegations of general toxic behavior on your behalf.

By means, I meant halting the beef in the profiles deletion thread, which won’t do good for either of us (you cluttering the thread with rants against me there won't do anything).

ahem Low 2-C edit, ahem, Interdimensional range Kiana.

Ah, no, I was talking about your unapproved edit of powers and abilities/resistances towards Kiana's cocoon of finality Key (which I linked), but I'll delve into this edit you linked anyways.

So… your argument is no popularity or response to your comments means that you think you have the right to change and revise the profiles all by yourself. And I think you got the wrong idea, I’m not talking about that CRT was forwarded without the approval of staff members, but towards the fact you implemented major changes that weren’t covered in that CRT. Well… I didn’t even point that out, and after scrutinising that CRT again, seems like that thread indeed wasn’t accepted at all. LordGriffin only approved, while DDM did not. Nice job, I appreciate your frankness towards yourself. But as for your argument that you changed those pages just because no one was willing to help you, or no one saw your comment, are undoubtedly wrong actions that aren’t allowed at all. You didn’t create Hi3 by yourself, therefore you cannot change those stats yourself. Verse inactivity is not an excuse for you to revise profiles without any approval.

And just so you know, you are not the sole contributor to the verse.

It's obvious there are other users editing the pages, and other people discussing the verse. You deadass know it. And respectfully, the user who contributed the most to the Honkai cosmology was @Stocking.exe so I can even argue you're not even the most major contributor to the verse at that time.

Talking about me again? And who said I never had the intention to bring back the verse? Of course, you can give your opinions but you forgot I'm also a content moderator therefore my opinion toward verse deletion is also valid. I admit, I do have the wrong in without contacting every supporter out there, but it's not like I refused to restore the franchise for you.

You do realise this type of stuff usually falls into the categories of edits based on an already accepted CRT (or a subset of another ability which should be listed). Or, rather very insignificant changes such as grammar structure, tabber code, like you get the idea. But tiering stuff? Yeah, direct no. None of the other honkai pages have that "at least" rating, anywhere. That action of yours is considered a change of tier, and that is a major change.

Again, the first edit I linked of yours is a different one.

Unfinished? You already posted the page in 2022 which at the time, Version 6.4 is when Finality Kiana was first introduced. The CN trailer was even out on January 14th, 2023, just under 2 months later than the date you posted Kiana's profile. Idk m8, it doesn't sound believable that you claimed the pages were unfinished merely judging by the timeframe you posted Kiana's profile. And even with that aside, even if you already posted the page then all of the other sweeping/major additions are undoubtedly needed for a CRT, because you are not the sole creator of the verse. And funny that you claim that you didn't have the time to add the scans, yet, it's been over an entire year and no scans were added throughout this long period.

And you say that almost all of those abilities are inherited from other characters...? Let's just take this edit for example, which I already linked on my post, for investigation. Does Kiana's conceptual manipulation, and time reset, have any direct links to the powers of other characters? Is it derived from accepted content? This is very questionable, since I don't see it, nor have you supported your defence with any evidence in that comment of yours.

Again, approval from CRTs is required for these edits if you're not satisfied with the scans. Stocking.exe added those powers and abilities to that page when the page was still new, and IIRC has also been patrolled, therefore his edits may be considered valid. You removed a lot of content after the page was already a year old, which is a violation on your part.

Quoting @DontTalkDT:

11K bytes were removed, so much information was removed, and you call that page re-struction? Sure, you can make a page more readable for members of the wiki, but absolutely not like that.

I am genuinely angry at you, so is many other hardworking contributors of Honkai. But I properly presented your wrongdoings to the staff team in my report.

Your acts of rogue revisions upon the Honkai pages say otherwise. Your failure to ensure consensus and approval of the verse deletion, especially without informing all the other contributors, says otherwise. You know that you have been aggressive towards other users of this site, but I'm not reporting you based on your behaviour with other people. And Solacis, it's been an entire year and none of those pages of yours have you improved a single bit; it's been Shiroiyo who's been doing all of the dirty work for you.

It is your actions of vandalism; lying about the verse deletion being approved; and not contacting other supporters about the deletion, are seen as acts of manipulation. You know better than that. And then again, your social behaviour isn't being evaluated here.

I suppose this is all you have to say, and you have no defence against the truth that the verse deletion wasn't justified or approved. You have much more than this to explain if you want to fully appeal yourself from harsh punishment.
I don't want to dissect this one, as I've been investigating for about an hour, give or take ten minutes, at this point.

At least some of this is notable in establishing your claim that Solacis has acted out of malice. Dismissing the notion that he was the 'sole editor' does bring things into question, for example. However: I believe that such a claim requires extreme evidence, and that this does not quite meet that threshold.

I believe Solacis has repeatedly broken our rules out of ignorance or impatience or wrath. I believe he is deserving of formal and perhaps final warnings, as his behavior of vandalism is notable and the apparent flippant toxicity he is willing to output because he feels he is right is also notable. As such, I believe two warnings should be added: one for Disruptive Behavior (related to his toxicity) and one for Vandalism, covering all previous instances of these cases. Further infractions of these types in the foreseeable future can be regarded as the final nails in the coffin.

That's my analysis of the situation.

The overhaul thread was not directly accepted, however the staff members were generally in favor of it from what I can see. Whether they were right to do that is another matter, but from where I sit, given the vagueness of their responses, a regular user could reasonably believe those to be votes of acceptance. Clarification should always be sought after, and here it wasn't- given the other offenses, this may be construed as deceptive, even though on its own I don't think it would look that way. For me, though, I'm willing to believe it was well-intentioned, and that the application of the thread was a misunderstanding. Changes from this thread perhaps can be revoked until more thorough staff input is had? I recognize that the thread is quite old, I don't know how problematic that would be given it was a total rewrite.

So, broadly, you're right that this appears to have been done wrong, but it is difficult if it was actually an instance of wrongdoing (if you can forgive my small pune, or play on words...), so I'm iffy on counting this as evidence of out-and-out vandalism.
I think @LordGriffin1000 input should be really important for this case, since I’m sure he didn’t give any approval or direct input for the overhaul thread at the time. And honestly, I’d even bring @Confluctor here if he knew Solacis meant deleting the entire verse when he said “overhaul” of the Honkai Impact 3rd verse.
These are all different issues and ought to be considered separately. The accusation leveled against you was in response to accusations leveled against him, and he may well have believed that: again, that's too muddy to regard as conclusive. I think throwing around accusations like that is bad, but unless that specific action is a consistent habit, I don't think it ought to be punished. Even, as you put it, against "a genuine hard-dedicative staff member of the site". Further, the issue wasn't exactly cut-and-dry- you acted with support from non-evaluating staff who didn't even comment, they only liked a comment. That's old stuff, but it bears noting that your actions weren't pristine, in that situation.

As for Discord messages... I mean. The guy's an asshole, there, but we don't ban people for acting like assholes (well, offsite, at least). It may be that this context suggests more malice in previous edits, given he appears to have some grudge against the staff here (strange, I've never even heard of him), but I think this is flimsy evidence to suggest that.
Yeah, as I said before his aggressiveness and off-site acts aren’t being evaluated, but pushing the fact that he shouldn’t be treated as a clueless member but someone who’s familiar with this site.

LordGriffin's response to know his perspective would be appreciated, but viewing it without it, it seems reasonable to regard it as a misunderstanding on Solacis' behalf. Confluctor hasn't been active in some time, and while I could contact him, I don't really want to push him to an RVRT report when he's retired. He can speak on the matter if he wants, of course.

Two warnings seem a bit lenient, while a permanent ban feels too harsh. The user broke the rules, so I believe a ban is justified. However, the duration should be reasonable. perhaps a month ban (maybe shorter)? The exact length can be adjusted based on other staff opinions.

Last edited:
My thoughts largely reflect Bambu's. Perhaps a wiki-only ban of some duration could suffice to underscore the point that the user's edits are improper, and now that this has all been brought to light future incidents will not have any shred of hope for using ignorance as an excuse. I think that would be a satisfactory conclusion for now, personally.

I think that would be a satisfactory conclusion for now, personally.
Do you mean concluding this case? Yeah, no, this is one heck of a big and complicated report, and especially there are multi-sided opinions at the moment, we can’t just conclude this now. Though, this is your personal thoughts so I won’t speak much about this but I’m just telling you.

Do you mean concluding this case? Yeah, no, this is one heck of a big and complicated report, and especially there are multi-sided opinions at the moment, we can’t just conclude this now. Though, this is your personal thoughts so I won’t speak much about this but I’m just telling you.
So far, the votes lie as

• Permanently ban Solacis (1): DarkDragonMedeus, GarrixianXD
  • Issue two final warnings (2): Mr. Bambu, Deagonx
  • Issue a ban with a definite but currently undefined endpoint (0): Vzearr, Therefir
I'd like to get consensus of at least a two-vote lead before we conclude this. This means getting, depending on their reads, getting 1-2 more evaluating staff on the subject. However, they aren't responding to pings, which makes that hard. I'll harass a couple directly and see if they're willing to speak their mind on the subject.

Last edited:
For the Solacis case, I would like to give a bit for informations regarding the deletion of the verse since it affected me and other supporters pretty heavily.
To give a idea, the overhaul thread was made in February of 2022, while the deletion of the entire verse in December of 2022. 8 months between one and the other, 8 months in which none of the supporters of the verse were informed about anything, neither aboutthe intentions of deleting the verse nor anything else. Given the lack of information for months, me and other supporters started to work on fixing the verse by starting with the AP (I even worked on a draft of it and was ready to publish it after the holiday), but before we could do anything the verse was completely deleted (a few days after I posted that last comment too after no information was given for months, making the timing a bit suspition in handsight) by using a overhaul thread as a reason for it, when in the overhaul thread itself there was no mention about deleting the entire verse, preventing me and the other from actually going throught with the revision. Plus, it's worth mention that immediately after the deletion, Solacis posted his own version of the profile for Kiana (the main character of the verse) without even making a CRT for that (you can see that a bit lower in the thread I linked). When we were extremely confused about that action, this was his response about it. The fact that both the deletion and the profile were discussed between the very few supporters that were within the Discord doesn't change the gravity of the situation, at least to me. He deleted the entirety of a verse by using a thread that was not properly accepted and that only talked about a overhaul which, with very few changes being specified and the full length of said changes not being mentioned, and than published his own version of the profiles without even saying anything in the main discussion thread nor without making any CRTs about it (which I obviously assumed that if they were working behind the scenes they would still have to create one, were the things discussed in the Discussion Thread could have been brought up). It's also worth mentioning that Avengers was active both within the Discussion Thread and within the Discord, and Solacis himself posted in the Discussion Thread, so it's impossible that he didn't know about it's existence.
After that action, the verse literally died (me several other supporters didn't want to work on a verse that was nuked and controlled by a few individuals) and anything else about it was basically controlled by Solacis, who basically had full power over the verse. Basically, a entire verse was manipulated for years by a couple of individuals, and when people tried to help he would arrogantly claim that he was the one that knew more about the verse since he was the one that created it from scratch (funnily enough, at the end of that comment he also say that the pages should be posted only when the content on it have been agreed upon, showing that him posting the Kiana profile was not made out of ignorance for the standards but out of a willing decision to bypass CRTs).
I will let staff members decide on this, but the fact that a entire verse was manipulated for years throught lies should warrant a fitting punishment, in my opinion.

Last edited:
So far, the votes lie as

• Permanently ban Solacis (1): DarkDragonMedeus, GarrixianXD, Therefir
  • Issue two final warnings (2): Mr. Bambu, Deagonx
  • Issue a ban with a definite but currently undefined endpoint (0): Vzearr
I'd like to get consensus of at least a two-vote lead before we conclude this. This means getting, depending on their reads, getting 1-2 more evaluating staff on the subject. However, they aren't responding to pings, which makes that hard. I'll harass a couple directly and see if they're willing to speak their mind on the subject.
Remove Therefir for advocating permaban, since he only said “a ban”.

For the Solacis case, I would like to give a bit for informations regarding the deletion of the verse since it affected me and other supporters pretty heavily.
To give a idea, the overhaul thread was made in February of 2022, while the deletion of the entire verse in December of 2022. 8 months between one and the other, 8 months in which none of the supporters of the verse were informed about anything, neither aboutthe intentions of deleting the verse nor anything else. Given the lack of information for months, me and other supporters started to work on fixing the verse by starting with the AP (I even worked on a draft of it and was ready to publish it after the holiday), but before we could do anything the verse was completely deleted (a few days after I posted that last comment too after no information was given for months, making the timing a bit suspition in handsight) by using a overhaul thread as a reason for it, when in the overhaul thread itself there was no mention about deleting the entire verse, preventing me and the other from actually going throught with the revision. Plus, it's worth mention that immediately after the deletion, Solacis posted his own version of the profile for Kiana (the main character of the verse) without even making a CRT for that (you can see that a bit lower in the thread I linked). When we were extremely confused about that action, this was his response about it. The fact that both the deletion and the profile were discussed between the very few supporters that were within the Discord doesn't change the gravity of the situation, at least to me. He deleted the entirety of a verse by using a thread that was not properly accepted and that only talked about a overhaul which, with very few changes being specified and the full length of said changes not being mentioned, and than published his own version of the profiles without even saying anything in the main discussion thread nor without making any CRTs about it (which I obviously assumed that if they were working behind the scenes they would still have to create one, were the things discussed in the Discussion Thread could have been brought up). It's also worth mentioning that Avengers was active both within the Discussion Thread and within the Discord, and Solacis himself posted in the Discussion Thread, so it's impossible that he didn't know about it's existence.
After that action, the verse literally died (me several other supporters didn't want to work on a verse that was nuked and controlled by a few individuals) and anything else about it was basically controlled by Solacis, who basically had full power over the verse. Basically, a entire verse was manipulated for years by a couple of individuals, and when people tried to help he would arrogantly claim that he was the one that knew more about the verse since he was the one that created it from scratch (funnily enough, at the end of that comment he also say that the pages should be posted only when the content on it have been agreed upon, showing that him posting the Kiana profile was not made out of ignorance for the standards but out of a willing decision to bypass CRTs).
I will let staff members decide on this, but the fact that a entire verse was manipulated for years throught lies should warrant a fitting punishment, in my opinion.
@Antvasima do you think it’s better to just move this case to the RVRT at this point?

Back