• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Audit Group: Explanation and Recruitment

The 'read message history' perm is denied in that channel for most users. That's to try to discourage discussion happening in there, so people only use it to post their applications.

I can change it, but it was intended to function this way.

I'm not particularly widespread across the wiki, but if there are any verses that need some evaluation regarding keeping to wiki standards, I'd be glad to help out.

Sorry but I can immediately spot out some flaws from at least one of the so-called best profiles.

Not sure where should I present my findings because the thread introduced by @Crzer07 has been over 90 days old.

Jasonsith said:
Sorry but I can immediately spot out some flaws from at least one of the so-called best profiles.

Not sure where should I present my findings because the thread introduced by @Crzer07 has been over 90 days old.
?

Well, if it is important, you can probably necro the thread.

Sooo... asking here cause I don't know where else. I'm for example knowledgeable on Inheritance Cycle, which is currently listed in orange. So how is this going to work? Should I just wait until the audit group approaches someone on the subject?

Jasonsith said:
That list was open nominations and ultimately didn't really go anywhere. (mostly cause I lost track of it)

One can at most use it for ideas.

Btw. I also like the idea of featured profiles. One could every month or so pick out a featured profile and like that slowly build a list.

@DontTalkDT

I think that you should preferably try to improve such verses via content revision threads, and inform the audit group members in conjunction.

Speaking of which, I would greatly appreciate your active help in the ongoing Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou revision thread, as it is a very important franchise for the wiki, given the tier 0 character.

@DT Here's the explanation the auditor gave when putting Inheritance Cycle into orange

The profiles for dragons are not good, and one doesn't have justifications for anything. The other profiles are fine though and unlike with Image it wasn't a minority, so it's here as opposed to red.
I think right now we'll be more concerned with dealing with red verses and getting them corrected, although some auditors have approached users about helping fix orange verses.

EDIT: It turns out that some auditors have been telling people who worked on verses about classifications while some haven't, all auditors should be notifying knowledgeable people about verse classifications now.

Because stuff's off their worst files. For Image, there's stuff like Best Tiger (Image Comics), scaling for a lot of stuff seems really messy, abilities aren't explained, etc. Spaw alone would be green yeah, but the rest of his verse not so much. Note that in situations like these, even if the issue wasn't fixed we wouldn't delete the file that's actually fine.

As for Zim, I'll just quote myself. "Could go orange, but in dire need of calcs. Reaction speed via the speed their vehicle travels at is a big no"

Reasons for verse placements can be found inside the server itself. Anyone can view everything, its just that only the auditors can actually speak.

That page seems to be just unknown, and a lot of the other characters are scaled from this accepted feat

Zim has calcs here, it seems one calc group member agreed with it.

I think that Zim has at least one revision thread going right now, so orange is likely a better rating.

Anyway, could you evaluate Kamen Rider as well? There are a lot of pages, but I do not have the impression that they are reliable.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, could you evaluate Kamen Rider as well? There are a lot of pages, but I do not have the impression that they are reliable.
Aren't they like, work in progress? That was what a person working on the verse told me.

And was that just "an impression"? Maybe stating out what exactly are unreliable might help with fixing it more.

Well, the statistics largely seemed based on guesswork, as far as I recall.

^ which is not good (except for my blog for tiering top tier Ex-Aid characters which is actually a calc blog)

I do agree certain abilities seem sketchy, and some Pre-Revision profiles (like Ryuki people) are using old calcs. But as it's WIP, I think the "old calcs" part could be let slide.

Antvasima said:
I think that Zim has at least one revision thread going right now, so orange is likely a better rating.

With how the Auditing has been ordered and organised so far, it shouldn't take too long for Kamen Rider to be handled.

We're giving them all a week, feel free to contact the people listed for that verse if you wanna lend a hand. We should try to keep as many pages as possible, to our standards.

I can help fix the profile for the main character in "To Be A Power in the Darkness". Everything else, verse page and other profiles can be deleted.

No, we don't really do stuff like that. However, some people who work really well on said verses could recommended for Content Mod or above.

I can explain some stuff with Sakura and get some scans in a week or so. The tier is not the best though, admittedly, and the higher-dimension manip would probably just be reality warping or chaos manipulation.

If anything Sid's profile is less solid than the others since it doesn't have calcs for his cloud feats, for the others from to be a powers in the shadows i don't see the issue, there is proof for everything on there so idk why they should be deleted.

Only thing is their ap should be downgrade to like wall level.

I would appreciate if people notice me when they intend on deleting one of my verse btw, if you want proof of something i can provide it, and more than willing to downgrade them since i have probably downgraded my verses as much as i have upgraded them.

KLOL506 said:
Antvasima said:
I think that you are referring to ALRF.
Oh yeah! ALRF! Sad that he's gone inactive.
Actually ALFYN (ALRF nickname from me) already back to this wiki via reborn as Sleepybubble

Anyway i wanna throw this three verse here:

-Arcana Heart: Well Gin pretty much handled this verse long ago but before he handled it has no real feats and stats, even it doesn't has characters page until Mildred and Aino was created

-Silverio (Verse): Some of the profiles are not that good, the stats also quite mess, thankfully Sleepy handled this long ago, it just the progress are relative very slow

-Ultra Series: This one has a similar situation with Kamen Rider verse except the progress are very slow too

Just posting this here, I read The Breaker years ago, and don't remember much about it, so if someone wants to know why they are tiered the why they are and their abilities, i'm not the guy to ask, i just remember enjoying the story.

This was before i started collecting feats and ordering them so no clue what their feats are besides remembering guys cracking the ground and being FTE. In short it's fine with me to delete the verse.

As for The Book Eating Magicia, i have requested a couple things calc and added some explanations, and do plan on downgrading them.

Also going to preempt another thing now, i also plan on downgrading Unlimited Fafnir, and explaining stuff.

Back