• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why were Michael & Lucifer downgraded to 1-A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't because they were always 1-A (actually, they were lower before, so if anything, they got upgraded), and they're not the same person, so that's why.

The real cal howard said:
They weren't because they were always 1-A (actually, they were lower before, so if anything, they got upgraded), and they're not the same person, so that's why.
I remember them being High 1-A not long ago & the presence's page calls him and over-monitor the same individual.

Trust me, they were never High 1-A.

It says that he's an aspect of the Overmonitor, in the same way that say, Dialga is an aspect of Arceus. Not to mention that the same profile says that he's limited by the OM.

The real cal howard said:
Trust me, they were never High 1-A.

It says that he's an aspect of the Overmonitor, in the same way that say, Dialga is an aspect of Arceus. Not to mention that the same profile says that he's limited by the OM.
About presence, fair enough. But I could have sworn I one opened the wiki and saw Michael & Lucifer at high 1-a, sometime in 2016 maybe ? I don't remember exactly.

In 2016, they were maybe High 1-C before getting upgraded (thanks to Matt), but not High 1-A. Our DC ratings...varied a lot back then.

Yes, they were never High 1-A, and they definitely do not qualify.

They are scaled from Mother Night, a High 1-A is at least supposed to be as strong compared to a baseline 1-A, as a baseline 1-A is to a drawing on a paper, and they have definitely never remotely done anything to qualify.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back