• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Frank said:
What reasons are you agreeing with exactly?
Matt's entire arguement is that it's only simulated and not real which is proven wrong by the very games that take place in the mooncell
You only showed it's contained within the Mooncell, which is a computer, and thus everything wasn't real, was it? It was virtual.

Then you've shown that there's timelines, but nothing to do with the mooncell being 2-A.

Udlmaster said:
You only showed it's contained within the Mooncell, which is a computer, and thus everything wasn't real, was it? It was virtual.
Oh boy I guess we should downgrade Destiny too since Vex stuff is just simulations

The things in the mooncell are pretty clearly real, Velber was real it wasn't some simulated meteor, Arcueid was real, Amaterasu was real, the mages inside the mooncell that participate in the grail war are also real, the simulated root is also real.

The timelines and universes are real and people can go to them, it being a computer doesn't somehow make the universes fake

Paul Frank said:
Udlmaster said:
Oh boy I guess we should downgrade Destiny too since Vex stuff is just simulations

The things in the mooncell are pretty clearly real, Velber was real it wasn't some simulated meteor, Arcueid was real, Amaterasu was real, the mages inside the mooncell that participate in the grail war are also real, the simulated root is also real.

The timelines and universes are real and people can go to them, it being a computer doesn't somehow make the universes fake
If it is real show us it, prove to us they're real Universes and not virtual, the preponderance of evidence is on you to do that because the fact that the Mooncell is a computer.

I like how people are using extella to prove the moon cell has infinite universes in it, when extella outright says that the fate setting not only doesn't have infinite universes but that it can't have infinite universes.

SnowFlame556 said:
I like how people are using extella to prove the moon cell has infinite universes in it, when extella outright says that the fate setting not only doesn't have infinite universes but that it can't have infinite universes.
Context doesn't matter with some people, sadly.

Anyway, just to be clear, I wanted 2-A hax, not AP. That was other people. It's very clear that Saver can use the operation of parallel world to end all alternate timelines and possibilities, so anyone who's authority scales to the moon cell has 2-A hax. If AP goes back to Low 2-C and High 3-A, then I have nothing to lose by it.

@uld

The mooncell contains Sefar from the Umbral Star. Velber is an actual object that goes through the galaxy and wiped out a good portion of Earth, like physical Earth, that seems pretty real to me.

The real human beings who enter the mooncell fight for the ability to use it which would be pretty pointless if the mooncell was unable to do anything but make pretty images on a screen.

Tamamo is summoned as a servant and her true form Amaterasu, a real god who exists outside of the time axis and is likely beyond the mooncell, is able to talk to you. If the mooncell was just simulating everything Amaterasu couldn't appear because there would be no way to simulate something stronger than it.

You keep comparing an alien supercomputer made by a civilization that existed before earth, to normal computers we have in real life which is inaccurate.

The universes are traveled through, and Saver prunes them, if you want to say they are just simulations then give evidence that says they are only simulations, go through previous threads were people claimed this and actually read the reasoning instead of blindly agreeing to an upgrade based on flawed reasoning

The majority of people who actually know the series agreed to the changes along with multiple staff so you need to do better than use arguments that were already addressed .

First, i would like to ask. Do we all understand how Universes are destroyed through the Law Of Conservation of Events? Archimedes called these Quantum timelocks set by an Absoulet Observer . Archimedes, He also called the Mooncell an Observer of the Multiverse .

The Mooncell can track different "Spiritron Worlds." Keyword here being what i bolded. Gilgamesh flew off with an Instantanous Navigational Leap into another Spirit Fabricated World (aka Spiritron World )

BB was going Universe to Universe absorbing them by her power of CCC, and control over Imaginary Number Space. Which those Universes are located within Imaginary Number Space

Imaginary Number Space is a Higher Dimensional Space (Making it 4D at least). That is also stated again here . The Imaginary Number Space is an infinite in size 4D space.

Which there is an Infinity of future's that make up the Imaginary Number Space . Each future makes up a vast array of parrallal worlds .

@upgrade

The argument doesn't seem to be about the worlds existing or not it seems to be that them being in the mooncell means they aren't real

True, in the event. The Seraphix (Which was a real oil drilling rig) was digitlized. (Isn't that Similar to Digimon?) Which the system of Law of Conservation (Which only the Mooncell appears to be the one controlling) caused that universes future to be closed off due to that singularity. Which would end up leading to the destruction of that world.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The FGO extra event has real corporeal people interacting with the "simulations" so they are just as real as the rest of the nasuverse
Question...How do the events work with the actual story of the game ?

Just trying to get some ideas for Brave Souls

@dangai

To my knowledge, almost all the events are actually canon to the story, this is shown by a number of event only servants appeearing during the final battle in the time temple and other references to the events etc.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
First, i would like to ask. Do we all understand how Universes are destroyed through the Law Of Conservation of Events? Archimedes called these Quantum timelocks set by an Absoulet Observer . Archimedes, He also called the Mooncell an Observer of the Multiverse .
Where is the prove that this absolute observer is the moon cell because your quote doesn't even imply that. All Archimedes says about the moon cell is that it can also observe parallel worlds and that's it. He never says that the moon cell is the absolute observer.

BB was going Universe to Universe absorbing them by her power of CCC, and control over Imaginary Number Space. Which those Universes are located within Imaginary Number Space

No where in this does it say BB is hopping between and absorbing universes, it just says that she is hopping between areas and that she will paint over what is left of the universe. The only usage of the word universe is singular. So where are you getting that she is hopping between universes. Also none of these quotes are even sourced so their validity is questionable.

Which there is an Infinity of future's that make up the Imaginary Number Space . Each future makes up a vast array of parrallal worlds .

Another unsourced quote, and the quote only says the are supposedly infinite futures stored in the moon cell not that there definitely are. The second quote comes from extella the same game that outright says there aren't infinite universes, so I don't see how that backs up your point.

Matthew Schroeder said:
DDM and Elizhaa aren't knowledgeable on the verse.
Anyways, what is your stance after reviewing. this [1] and knowing that Monarch Laciel sayng he would carefully read through it all before aggreeing to any of it? Also, there was about a 24+ hour delay between his responses (iirc)

Which i also agree about the scaling, that is why i encouraged them to find a new way to Scale from Geotia so it wouldn't cause complications in the future... or this????

Dangai Ichigo said:

They are completely canon. Servants and gained party members join the throne of heroes and/or Chaldea. Singularities reference back to the events. Other canon works of the nasuverse reference the events, etc. They just aren't any of the main singularities is all.

What's brave souls?

Matthew Schroeder said:
I explained myself in the opening post. Think I care if you find my tone pleasing to your ears or not? I'm not your mother.
You said you were "99.9% sure" and didn't back up your claims. YOU are the one who needs to grow up. It doesn't take someone's mother to know that the way you treat people on this site is hideous.

SnowFlame556 said:
Another unsourced quote, and the quote only says the are supposedly infinite futures stored in the moon cell not that there definitely are. The second quote comes from extella the same game that outright says there aren't infinite universes, so I don't see how that backs up your point.
Unsourced Quote? Which on? I can get sources for you.

Also, Extella was released before Solomon arc, where Goetia confirms there is "Infinite possibilities" where parrallal worlds are stated to be "other possibilities" in Altera Route.

+ it is entirely possible to have infinite timelines still. It used the term "dimension" and there is an uncountablely infinite number of times you need before reaching the 5th, and we have no idea what the finite value of energy is. We showed in the previous thread that there is 9999+ statements from different media's of Infinite Timelines. So, the finite energy value would be above baseline 2-A it would have to be.

And this is why I didn't want to get involved in this thread when it was made.

Matt, chill the **** out. Having issues with the upgrades is fine and one thing but dragging it out into more of a fight than a reasonable debate and making personal attacks is not warranted in the slightest. Other verses and their settings are not relevant here either. You want to debunk this? Take the time to gather scans and approach it piece by piece, reasonably.

I know you've been warned over behaving like this many times in the past, including recently, by me, by other admins, and by bureaucrats. You're staff. Regardless of whether or not you think you're right, you should be capable of doing better than this.

Chilling out goes to everyone else here too.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Dangai Ichigo said:

They are completely canon. Servants and gained party members join the throne of heroes and/or Chaldea. Singularities reference back to the events. Other canon works of the nasuverse reference the events, etc. They just aren't any of the main singularities is all.
What's brave souls?
Like the Fate Zero event ?

Brave Souls is a Bleach Mobile game, the game just tells the same story as the anime and manga and is practically the only game with official translations of the most recent Novel of the series. The game's own story is only in its sub stories and events. Like the Spirit Society Sub Story/Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back