• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why olimpic gods can't be upgrade further more ?

I see many people try to upgrade Marvel gods/demons and skyfathers to High 1-B or 1-A (Nyx) level and sometimes they try to upgrade without logic but more recently I see a lot of scans and arguments that can prove that gods at High 1-B level are possible and all of these argument are ignored.

It's my impression or upgrade something related to Marvel get more "resistence" than the other verses ?

And ? What inconsistences they have that a lot of other comics,mangas and even games don't have ?

It's a continuous fiction with a ridiculous amount of writters and interperetations of characters with established strengths and weaknesses. There isn't really any other verse (Other then DC) that has the same issue.

Blackcurrant91 said:
It's a continuous fiction with a ridiculous amount of writters and interperetations of characters with established strengths and weaknesses.
This isn't a good reason to say that everthing is PIS, specially when people post dozens of scans to upgrade a caracter.

Back