• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have been wandering around the Marvel section of this site for quite some time and I noticed something a little off. It regards Chaos King and God of Gods Hercules, their tier statistics, Low 1-A, seems to be way too high. I say this because I looked at another character profile (Galactus) and the reasons for his 2-A key.

This scan shows Oblivion stating that Galactus, Scrier, and the Others' battle is going to annihilate all universes and that the Chaos War was merely a prelude to this battle.

A prelude defines as an action or event that serves as an intro to something more major or crucial.

Do Chaos King and GoG Hercules need a downgrade, 2-A? or am I missing something?

I do not think. regardless of "prelude", the entire battle of Chaos King was linked to multi-eternity, I would say that the term prelude refers to the fact that the task could not be completed 100% (in the end they managed to restore everything).

I think that it was considered too much of an outlier, given that regular Galactus has never remotely been portrayed at such a scale otherwise, whereas it is hard to argue with that Mikaboshi/Chaos King was explicitly stated to have destroyed almost 99% of multiversal Eternity after the fact.

Then again, Amadeus Cho may not have known about all higher dimensions and only considered and calculated the destruction in the lower parts of the multiverse as well. I do not know.

I think that it was considered too much of an outlier, given that regular Galactus has never remotely been portrayed at such a scale otherwise, whereas it is hard to argue with that Mikaboshi/Chaos King was explicitly stated to have destroyed almost 99% of multiversal Eternity after the fact.
And also, that feat was caused by the 3 characters combined (scrier, Galactus, the other), I say that it cannot be assumed that the characters can achieve that power individually.

And also, that feat was caused by the 3 characters combined (scrier, Galactus, the other), I say that it cannot be assumed that the characters can achieve that power individually.
Technically he (Galactus) can achieve that power, mainly because he was contributing into destroying an infinite number of universes, and you can’t divide infinity into 3rds.

Galactus has other supporting feats on that level like scaling to Odin and Celestials, so it isn't an outlier
You're also right, Galactus I think that actually being inconsistent depends on his diet, so maybe it's best to say that Galactus doesn't have a base power himself. Don't know.

Hi everyone, I have been wandering around the Marvel section of this site for quite some time and I noticed something a little off. It regards Chaos King and God of Gods Hercules, their tier statistics, Low 1-A, seems to be way too high. I say this because I looked at another character profile (Galactus) and the reasons for his 2-A key.

This scan shows Oblivion stating that Galactus, Scrier, and the Others' battle is going to annihilate all universes and that the Chaos War was merely a prelude to this battle.

A prelude defines as an action or event that serves as an intro to something more major or crucial.

Do Chaos King and GoG Hercules need a downgrade, 2-A? or am I missing something?
I find Chaos king and Hercules even higher than lowering them. In a comic, we see that Nightmare, killed by Chaos King, kills the Beyonders. which I think shows that Chaos king may be stronger than he is. This is my thought

I find Chaos king and Hercules even higher than lowering them. In a comic, we see that Nightmare, killed by Chaos King, kills the Beyonders. which I think shows that Chaos king may be stronger than he is. This is my thought
Was it in a comic where he also defeated other cosmic entities like TLT?

Was it in a comic where he also defeated other cosmic entities like TLT?
Nop. I guess you are talking about this scan
images_3_12.jpg

Are you talking about this scan?

The powers of these 3 beyonders were dissipated...

Although, do you guys think this changes the physical durability of the Beyonders? that is to say, the nightmare crushed them, although it is true that their energies had dissipated.

Although, do you guys think this changes the physical durability of the Beyonders? that is to say, the nightmare crushed them, although it is true that their energies had dissipated.
He defeated beyonders without beyonders having any power at all.

Marvel is just being Marvel as usual. Comparative power results are completely all over the place, so we should probably only stick to scaling from consistent feats for its characters rather than who has beaten who. The Hulk has also beaten Nightmare in the past. Should he scale above The Beyonders and The Living Tribunal as well?

Marvel is just being Marvel as usual. Comparative power results are completely all over the place, so we should probably only stick to scaling from consistent feats for its characters rather than who has beaten who.
Fair
The Hulk has also beaten Nightmare in the past. Should he scale above The Beyonders and The Living Tribunal as well?
Nightmare never beat the Beyonders in a fair way (they were weak at the time as per the above discussion) or TLT (Nightmare was hypermega Amplified at the time).

So is bad example

@Antvasima sorry to interrupt you but can you close this thread? After reading all of Mikaboshi’s appearances, I’m fully convinced that Chaos King is pretty nasty in terms of power, considering that Chaos War was a bigger deal than the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.
Infinity Gauntlet storyline was happening on 616 Scale while Chaos war is on Multi Eternity/Omniversal Scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back