• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why nobody has done this?

As for AP, Gumball is significantly lower, and Rein can knock him out if he goes there, Although the helmet makes it pretty difficult for that to happen.

However, his aura which paralyzes is the thing that is needed the most, unsure if his resistance would cover Reinhard's empathic hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
As for AP, Gumball is significantly lower, and Rein can knock him out if he goes there, however, his aura which paralyzes is the thing that is needed the most
im pretty sure that the aura is pretty low in term of range

I think the only thing Gumball can do here is BFR him with the remote.

Some Shinza fan said that he resist Dimensional BFR, but that was before this key was made, so I need to wait until someone comes and confirms if he resists dimensional BFR

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I think the only thing Gumball can do here is BFR him with the remote.
Some Shinza fan said that he resist Dimensional BFR, but that was before this key was made, so I need to wait until someone comes and confirms if he resists dimensional BFR
reinhard not resist BFR

It isn't on his P&A for his key.

So unless Sleepy or Psycho confirm he can dimensionally travel, Gumball BFR's him to the void before he gets close due to SBA. While the void will do nothing, he is still BFR'd forever

Reinhard in his other keys has Dimensional Travel since Glad has High Outerversal range TP.

However this key does not have Glad so he cant just TP back afaik, so Dimensional BFR should work on this key (Unless Merc brings him back but thats irrelevant here since I dont think hes actually done so in canon).

Anyway can Gumball counter Reinhards Fear and Charisma arua?

PsychoWarper said:
Reinhard in his other keys has Dimensional Travel since Glad has High Outerversal range TP.
However this key does not have Glad so he cant just TP back afaik, so Dimensional BFR should work on this key (Unless Merc brings him back but thats irrelevant here since I dont think hes actually done so in canon).

Anyway can Gumball counter Reinhards Fear and Charisma arua?
he resist empatic manipulation in a scale low 7-B

Back