• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Da3ggman

He/Him
Title says it all

Speed is equalized

Both are Bloodlusted

Johnny X is restricted

Gumball has all Optional Equipment excluding The Console, The Notebook, and The Remote

Johnny has access to all optional equipment except the Portable Black Hole, Bionic Arm, and any device that allows for time travel

Win by Death or Incap

Gumball: @Sir_Ovens, @TheKillerYT, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Board3659, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft

Johnny:

Incon: @RandomGuy2345

p9081641_b_v13_aa.jpg

Gumball_CN.jpg

Last edited:
Does Johnny have any means to bypass Gumball's regen and is in an in-character opening? Because Gumball in a serious fight will go for H2H combat.

Does Johnny have any means to bypass Gumball's regen and is in an in-character opening? Because Gumball in a serious fight will go for H2H combat.
Gumball doesn't resist transmutation via Johnny's Bubble Gum, and it is in character for him to resort to it, just not usually his first move.

I'm talking about how Johnny outskills Gumball heavily.

Add in his Supernatural Luck, and Johnny becomes very hard to hit, let alone kill.
Yeah, I know he outskills Gumball, but any damage he does will be healed almost immediately

His Supernatural Luck is honestly really ass compared to others. Plus, Gumball has his tinfoil hat, which has far better feats of luck.

Yeah, I know he outskills Gumball, but any damage he does will be healed almost immediately

His Supernatural Luck is honestly really ass compared to others. Plus, Gumball has his tinfoil hat, which has far better feats of luck.
The helmet gets knocked by Johnny's laser guns since ranged attacks seems to able to get it out of his sight
And also Johnny can still incap and knock out gumball right?

The helmet gets knocked by Johnny's laser guns since ranged attacks seems to able to get it out of his sight
And also Johnny can still incap right?
The helmet got knocked down once after an entire flurry of different projectiles, it's also weird to assume that Johnny would target the tinfoil hat of all things.
He can with his gum, but he doesn't usually start with it. Now that I think about it, I might restrict some of Johnny more broken equipment like the blackhole gun.

His Supernatural Luck is honestly really ass compared to others.
How so?

Johnny's Supernatural Luck lets him avoid attacks by accident, and it also helps him survive attacks that are meant to kill him. That's really ******* good.

Now if you were talking about Johnny's Good Luck Charm, then I can somewhat see your point.

It's still not a good idea for Gumball to engage in H2H with Johnny, plus Johnny has many, many ways around Low-high regen.

He can with his gum, but he doesn't usually start with it. Now that I think about it, I might restrict some of Johnny more broken equipment like the blackhole gun.
I recommend restricting his Black Hole and Bionic Arm, as not only would he AP stomp, he would also be impossible to touch (3000% reaction speed increase).

The helmet got knocked down once after an entire flurry of different projectiles, it's also weird to assume that Johnny would target the tinfoil hat of all things.
Johnny's luck can cancel out Gumball's luck to an extent. Gumball's helmet isn't that OP in a situation like this, where he's facing someone with Supernatural Luck themselves.

Also how dare twitter insult the Johnny Test Reboot CANCELLATION and said eh LIKE THAT
Can Johnny like outluck gumball or something

The reboot/revival was🔥

I wouldn't go as far and say "outluck", but since they both have Supernatural Luck (though Gumball's comes from a helmet), they'd just cancel each other out.
1. Fr bro
2. So if they both realize their luck aint gonna work, idk what they gonna do after that maybe johnny will just beat up gumball lol

How so?

Johnny's Supernatural Luck lets him avoid attacks by accident, and it also helps him survive attacks that are meant to kill him. That's really ******* good.

Now if you were talking about Johnny's Good Luck Charm, then I can somewhat see your point.

It's still not a good idea for Gumball to engage in H2H with Johnny, plus Johnny has many, many ways around Low-high regen.
The reboot/revival was🔥

I wouldn't go as far and say "outluck", but since they both have Supernatural Luck (though Gumball's comes from a helmet), they'd just cancel each other out.
The helmet has shown far better feats of luck, letting him dodge multiple things consistently and win game shows. Also, Johnny's luck is stupidly inconsistent.

The helmet has shown far better feats of luck, letting him dodge multiple things consistently and win game shows
I don't see how this compares to surviving an attack that was supposed to kill you, as well as avoiding multiple attacks by accident.

Winning game shows doesn't even come close to this.

Also, Johnny's luck is stupidly inconsistent.
You're right to an extent, though that just makes Johnny all the more unpredictable.

Also if Johnny has no way of getting past the helmet by normal means (which I doubt), he has many, many hax that help him here.

He swings a watch and you're hypnotized.
Wouldn't Johnny have to stare at the watch profusely in order to get this to work?

Johnny's going to be moving around a lot here, so Gumball's going to have to find a way to make sure Johnny just stares at the watch for a long enough time in order to get it to activate.

Also, has Gumball ever used his watch in any effective way?

Wouldn't Johnny have to stare at the watch profusely in order to get this to work?

Johnny's going to be moving around a lot here, so Gumball's going to have to find a way to make sure Johnny just stares at the watch for a long enough time in order to get it to activate.

Also, has Gumball ever used his watch in any effective way?
Look at the profiles.
What does Johnny start out with btw?

Look at the profiles.
Or maybe you can just provide the timestamps.🗿

What does Johnny start out with btw?
Ehh...

Usually in his base form, he'd open with H2H/CQC, but since he has his equipment here, he'd open with that, as he's heavily reliant on it (it's basically what the shows about most of the time).

As for what specific equipment he starts with, it's never been stated or shown, but Johnny is the kind of guy who would take the easy way out of a situation instead of working hard and earning it, so when Johnny realizes he's at a disadvantage, he won't hesitate to use his more OP equipment.

Hopefully Expectro doesn't come over here just to **** Johnny over.

For the reference this is the watch.

Uhh, yeah. This will be pretty hard to pull off.

This assumes that Johnny would just stand there and let this happen.

How can johny get past mid-high regen?
Time Stop, Time Manip, Possession, Mind Manip, Transmutation, Morality Manip, Sleep Manip, etc.

This assumes that Johnny would just stand there and let this happen.
It seems like it forces opponent to look at the watch since in this episode Larry would have just stopped looking and get angry but he seemed to nor be able to look away
Time Stop, Time Manip, Possession, Mind Manip, Transmutation, Morality Manip, Sleep Manip, etc.
Oh yeah...right

or maybe this might help? Yes he doesn't use IC but bloodlusted gumball can make this fair

I mean, I don't see how it's a stomp to the point where we need to bloodlust Gumball.

It seems like it forces opponent to look at the watch since in this episode Larry would have just stopped looking and get angry but he seemed to nor be able to look away
I don't see how it forced Larry to look at the watch. If anything, Larry looked confused before the mind control effect slowly kicked in.

I mean, I don't see how it's a stomp to the point where we need to bloodlust Gumball.
I don't see how gumball wins? Johny has a ton of hax that can destroy gumball that is also IC but gumball most of the time runs away or doesn't use his hax.
I don't see how it forced Larry to look at the watch. If anything, Larry looked confused before the mind control effect slowly kicked in.
Yeah I guess but maybe johny will be confused too it is a chance but gumball probably wont do it so like I said its a stomp

also off topic but what speed feat is moving in a void without time?

Sadly this is pretty situational, Carmen was being a jerk by overtly judging him so he gave them a taste of their medicine.
Though he did indeed hurt her with that technique so that's something.
Yeah most of stuff is gumball sadly barely uses his powers. Maybe if he is bloodlusted this fight can go better

Back