• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Johnny has access to all optional equipment except the Potable Black Hole and any device that allows for time travel
I recommend restricting Johnny's Bionic Arm, as not only does he one shot, his reaction speed would be far too much for Gumball to catch.

I don't mind restricting Johnny's time travel stuff, as those equipment would make it an Incon at best (plus some of Johnny's stuff isn't combat applicable, but luckily that applies to only some of his weaker equipment).

Time Stop, Time Manip, Possession, Mind Manip, Transmutation, Morality Manip, Sleep Manip, etc.
Time stop doesn't get rid of his Regen, though it does help potentially land some of his hax

Time Manip is only temporary and isn't very powerful in the first place

Possession won't help him get past the regen

Mind Manip won't let him get past the regen

Morality Manip will actually hurt Johnny since flipping Gumball 180 will just result in a less cowardly and more aggressive version of himself who is more willing to use his hax in combat

Sleep Manip is the only one here that has a shot of working

Edit: So, turns out that I was a big dumb dumb and Gumball resists a good number of these, or has versions of his own

He resists Time Stop, Possession, and Morality Manip. He also has like 3 different versions of Mind Manip and has the Ghost Potion, which Johnny has no answer for. The Sleep Manip only lasts for 10 minutes, and it isn't likely to work after 1 go. So now Johnny's only real option is Transmutation, which he isn't prone to using.

Last edited:
Come to think of it yeah, wasn't there an episode where they accidentally broke time and were just wandering around the town doing random stuff until they reversed the clock?

Bro gumball barely uses his hax and Johny IC will use them. Gumball doesn't resist most of them how can he win??
Legit the only time I can think of him using his hax in a 1 v 1 fight is with the remote against rob, but that was after he basically murdered his entire family. Plus, he doesn't have it here anyway.

Bro gumball barely uses his hax and Johny IC will use them. Gumball doesn't resist most of them how can he win??
1. Gumball resists a portion of Johnny's hax.
2. Gumball still has his regen.

Time stop doesn't get rid of his Regen, though it does help potentially land some of his hax

Time Manip is only temporary and isn't very powerful in the first place

Possession won't help him get past the regen

Mind Manip won't let him get past the regen

Morality Manip will actually hurt Johnny since flipping Gumball 180 will just result in a less cowardly and more aggressive version of himself who is more willing to use his hax in combat

Sleep Manip is the only one here that has a shot of working

Edit: So, turns out that I was a big dumb dumb and Gumball resists a good number of these, or has versions of his own

He resists Time Stop, Possession, and Morality Manip. He also has like 3 different versions of Mind Manip and has the Ghost Potion, which Johnny has no answer for. The Sleep Manip only lasts for 10 minutes, and it isn't likely to work after 1 go. So now Johnny's only real option is Transmutation, which he isn't prone to using.
Quite literally what he said.

Make johnny bloodlusted now we're talking
So what changes now. Will gumball go for the death glare?
He could, but given that he has used that on one occasion and it has very sort range, he is more likely to go for something else first.

I...don't think that's how that works. He wouldn't just atomize him, he would simply destroy him with one punch, but chunks would fly everywhere. If one drop of his blood is left, he'll come back.

Back