• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait. Gumball has the console? Turn based RPG rules. He attacks first. And considering he has the Remote, he'll likely just eject Johnny to the reject dimension.

Wait. Gumball has the console? Turn based RPG rules. He attacks first. And considering he has the Remote, he'll likely just eject Johnny to the reject dimension.
Gumball has all Optional Equipment excluding The Console, The Notebook, and The Remote

Oh so he doesn't have those things.

Yeah then the Helmet is his best bet. Although, Gumball gets very cocky when he has the Helmet so he might just take the L on this one.

Oh so he doesn't have those things.

Yeah then the Helmet is his best bet. Although, Gumball gets very cocky when he has the Helmet so he might just take the L on this one.
Considering it took Anais and Darwin several minutes of attempting to remove it when they knew about it, I doubt that Johnny would knock it off. Not to mention that this is bloodlusted Gumball, so he's not going to waste his time being arrogant and talking down to Johnny.

If it's bloodlusted then yeah, Gumball would go into H2H like he did every time he fought Rob.

Beyond that I'm not sure what else he would do considering he only uses his toon force stuff when he's not being serious.

I guess he can use his SJW powers and insult Johnny into submission. It's an AoE blast around him and can harm characters like Carmen who can harm him.

If it's bloodlusted then yeah, Gumball would go into H2H like he did every time he fought Rob.

Beyond that I'm not sure what else he would do considering he only uses his toon force stuff when he's not being serious.
When bloodlusted, I doubt that he will go h2h against Johnny, since that is by far one of the most inefficient methods of killing him. Plus, when he fought Rob h2h, it was after he murdered his entire family and wasn't thinking straight, so not the same thing.

When bloodlusted, I doubt that he will go h2h against Johnny, since that is by far one of the most inefficient methods of killing him. Plus, when he fought Rob h2h, it was after he murdered his entire family and wasn't thinking straight, so not the same thing.
You forget the kidnapping episode. He H2H'd Rob at the airport.

He even H2H'd Rob in the episode where Banana Joe's mom gets kidnapped by him.

You forget the kidnapping episode. He H2H'd Rob at the airport.
He wasn't trying to kill him, just incapacitate him for the police. He also knows Rob at this point, and knows that he can somewhat take him in h2h combat, which isn't something a bloodlusted Gumball is going to just assume.

Then Gumball's best option is either the SJW powers or running straight into Johnny and blowing him up.

Then Gumball's best option is either the SJW powers or running straight into Johnny and blowing him up.
SJW powers would work assuming Johnny just stands there and does nothing as Gumball talks.

Johnny can just dodge Gumball if he tries running straight into him.

Or drinking the Ghost Potion, since it grants him intangibility, invisibility, and possession
Now this is Gumball's option by a good margin.

Johnny has Supernatural Luck himself. Anais and Darwin didn't.
My guy, his supernatural luck is garbage and extraordinarily inconsistent. Show me one feat that's one the level of dodging a barrage of projectiles while he just stands still and laughs, or him winning the lottery, or winning a gameshow by doing nothing.

My guy, his supernatural luck is garbage and extraordinarily inconsistent. Show me one feat that's one the level of dodging a barrage of projectiles while he just stands still and laughs, or him winning the lottery, or winning a gameshow by doing nothing.
Winning the lottery or winning a gameshow doesn't apply to combat. I don't know why you continue to bring this up.

Supernatural Luck (Defeated everyone in a snowball competition with one snowball, as well as avoid being hit by snowballs with luck alone. Narrowly avoided getting crushed. Was saved from a long fall by a blimp. Has lucked out of many of Dark Vegan's plans many times, most of which were by accident. Johnny didn't know himself that Dark Vegan was trying to destroy him the whole time. Survived a Power Poot that was meant to kill him).

No, but it does have to do with how potent the luck it. Causing someone to win something that is like 1 in millions would be extremely potent luck.

I will admit that those are around the same level as the helmet, but my problem lies with how inconsistent it's showings are. Like seriously, he is put into bad scenarios like every episode and always relies on everything besides luck to get out by the skin of his teeth.

I will admit that those are around the same level as the helmet, but my problem lies with how inconsistent it's showings are. Like seriously, he is put into bad scenarios like every episode and always relies on everything besides luck to get out by the skin of his teeth.
1. If anything, his luck being inconsistent makes him all the more unpredictable.
2. While usually, Johnny relies on some clever or creative plan to save the day, or an invention his sisters made, basically every other time he lucks his way to victory. This doesn't really negate his luck, it's just that Johnny tends to save the day with a plan he conveniently makes up in his head, or some invention.

I'd much rather bet on Johnny taking off that helmet in a shorter time than Anais and Darwin.

1. If anything, his luck being inconsistent makes him all the more unpredictable.
2. While usually, Johnny relies on some clever or creative plan to save the day, or an invention his sisters made, basically every other time he lucks his way to victory. This doesn't really negate his luck, it's just that Johnny tends to save the day with a plan he conveniently makes up in his head, or some invention.

I'd much rather bet on Johnny taking off that helmet in a shorter time than Anais and Darwin.
1. Unpredictability won't really matter in a fight that ends almost instantly due to them really only needing one shot
2. Listen to yourself "it's just that Johnny tends to save the day with a plan he conveniently makes up in his head, or some invention." I wouldn't call him making up plans to get out of a situation luck, just that he's good at making plans on the fly. Also, it does negatively impact his luck since he gets into life threatening circumstances almost every single episode.

That's less time that he's having to focus on killing Gumball and more time Gumball has exclusively to killing Johnny.

Forgot to mention this before, but in most of the feats for his suepernatural luck, it involves on character: Darth Vegan. If almost every example you have of him having good luck involve Darth Vegan in someway, I think it would be better to assume that Darth Vegan has very bad luck. This helps explain why he often has bad luck in most episodes, and relies on other things besides luck to get out alive.

Come to think of it yeah, wasn't there an episode where they accidentally broke time and were just wandering around the town doing random stuff until they reversed the clock?
Yeah, there's other examples on his profile (like when Darwin and Rob stopped time themselves), so Time Stop is out of the window for Johnny

Ok so for one, Johnny doesn't know what would happen if Gumball just ran into him so he would have no reason to dodge. Compounded with the fact that if Johnny did try to dodge he'd likely trip since the helmet tends to do that.

Back