• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. If anything, his luck being inconsistent makes him all the more unpredictable.
2. While usually, Johnny relies on some clever or creative plan to save the day, or an invention his sisters made, basically every other time he lucks his way to victory. This doesn't really negate his luck, it's just that Johnny tends to save the day with a plan he conveniently makes up in his head, or some invention.

I'd much rather bet on Johnny taking off that helmet in a shorter time than Anais and Darwin.
By the way, who are you voting for?

By the way, who are you voting for?
It depends on whether or not Johnny gets Limited Supernatural Luck or full on Supernatural Luck.

If Johnny gets limited, then I'd say Gumball wins high diff. If Johnny gets full on Supernatural Luck, then I'd vote Incon.

Let's not talk about the amount of hurdles y'all Gumball supporters had to go through in order to make this a fair matchup.

It depends on whether or not Johnny gets Limited Supernatural Luck or full on Supernatural Luck.

If Johnny gets limited, then I'd say Gumball wins high diff. If Johnny gets full on Supernatural Luck, then I'd vote Incon.
Understandable
Let's not talk about the amount of hurdles y'all Gumball supporters had to go through in order to make this a fair matchup.
You should have seen Chowder vs Gumball

Back