• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why no one in Dragon Ball is 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part didn't you understand?
The slow character, weak enemy duality. I didn't understand who is what and what happened between them.

I also thought it to be different type of anti-feat than topic at hand.

"A character was visible at distances where ordinary humans shouldn't be able to perceive them"
But it goes farther than that. Objects outside the universe shouldn't even be perceptible to observers inside the universe.....whether or not the universe is a space-time or not.

"A character was visible in an entirely different space-time where the light reflecting off of them shouldn't have traveled to in the first place".
Or it could be Feat for Shenlong since his light is so powerful that it caries itself accross space-times as if its dimensional traveling.
Makes sense since Shenlong can outright wish back all erased universes back into existance....so he definitely has power for that.

Still find it unfair that a feat of entity is used as lonesome proof against composition of cosmology.....especially when its a reality breaking feat by some god tier entity.

The slow character, weak enemy duality. I didn't understand who is what and what happened between them.

I also thought it to be different type of anti-feat than topic at hand.

Character A has some feats stronger and faster than Character B's best feats. Character A has ten feats faster, and one feat stronger than Character B's best feats. Character A also has two other anti-feats of getting damaged by things on Character B's level.

There is a scene where Character B managed to land a hit on Character A, damaging Character A.

This is an anti-feat for both speed and dura, but Character A is consistently faster, while not being consistently stronger. I think that would make this convincing evidence that Character A has low durability, without requiring Character A's speed to be downgraded.

But it goes farther than that. Objects outside the universe shouldn't even be perceptible to observers inside the universe.....whether or not the universe is a space-time or not.

I didn't realize that Shenlong was completely outside of space-time at the time of this. Kinda wish someone had told me. In that case it wouldn't be an anti-feat.

Or it could be Feat for Shenlong since his light is so powerful that it caries itself accross space-times as if its dimensional traveling. Makes sense since Shenlong can outright wish back all erased universes back into existance....so he definitely has power for that.

Sure, but if there's nothing implying Shenlong has dimensional traveling light, I'd primarily take it as an anti-feat for the structure of the cosmology.

Character A has some feats stronger and faster than Character B's best feats. Character A has ten feats faster, and one feat stronger than Character B's best feats. Character A also has two other anti-feats of getting damaged by things on Character B's level.

There is a scene where Character B managed to land a hit on Character A, damaging Character A.

This is an anti-feat for both speed and dura, but Character A is consistently faster, while not being consistently stronger. I think that would make this convincing evidence that Character A has low durability, without requiring Character A's speed to be downgraded.
Ahhh I understand now.

Well its okay in that case. But....here's another take or opinion on your example
.... Character B is same lvl as Character A due to scaling, since he was capable of damaging Character A.
Pretty common in fiction tbh. Weaker characters often turn out to be stronger or become more stronger. This would be moreso a scaling issue which is verse dependent....but even then majority of the cases would be as I mentioned I reckon.

I didn't realize that Shenlong was completely outside of space-time at the time of this. Kinda wish someone had told me. In that case it wouldn't be an anti-feat.
Yeah, source of light is outside the dimension while observer is inside, I tried to convey that few posts back when I said Shenlong is outside spatial limits of dimension.

Sure, but if there's nothing implying Shenlong has dimensional traveling light, I'd primarily take it as an anti-feat for the structure of the cosmology.
Dimensional piercing light seems most plausible due to positions of source and observer.
I would also give perception manip or some sort of image projection onto veiwers....for showing itself to veiwers...but yeah you got the point.

What are the conclusions here so far? I would personally prefer if we keep rating DB cosmology the way we currently do. There have been attempts to upgrade it to Low 1-C or downgrade it to 3-A, but the current version is the middle path that we have determined as the most fairminded and straightforward after many discussions.

It isn't possible to travel between the universes via normal means no matter the speed, and they have been treated as separate space-time continuums as far as I am aware. We should neither discriminate against or favourise Dragon Ball compared to other verses.

This was sent to me in DM's, I'm not sure of it's validity and I find it sus the person wouldn't just send it themselves.

But the implications here are clear.

If this statement is legit, the verse should be downgraded to low 2-C.

Yeah a statement like that on its own is pretty meaningless. And even if it was something more explicit, with a case like this, the totality of information needs to be looked at to find the consistent answer.

I suppose so, but we have evaluated this issue over and over and reached the current result.

Right, I haven't been in these past discussions but if the things brought up here were already known before (or aren't substantial enough to cross the gap in evidence) a downgrade shouldn't happen.

Someone call DDM and AKM, I'm done with these threads.
the-office-no.gif

Hey AKM! Here for your 50th 3-A DB CRT?
Should be more than 50 by now, quite easily at that.

I do not want to spend energy on this seeing how everything brought up in this thread has been common knowledge, with some of the arguments even dating back to 2015.

Two GoDs communicating with the help of a magical ball has zero relevance on cosmology.

The rate of flow of time being same or Goku Black coming through a distortion in space-time does not mean they aren't separate.

I won't even address the "4 galaxies" and "snake way" argument. Keep up with the times. As Ryukama keeps saying, these arguments are the DB equivalent of "flat earth". This thread shouldn't have survived for 3 pages.

IMO the biggest problems with DB's cosmology being legit 2-C are the anti-feats such as Super Shenron's lights traveling to all the domes and the simple fact they're never depicted as separate timelines.
Can you actually prove that it’s light or just the range of his attack itself? And even if it is, would this mean the db universe is only a few light seconds in size? It could just be an outlier or animation error

Should be more than 50 by now, quite easily at that.

I do not want to spend energy on this seeing how everything brought up in this thread has been common knowledge, with some of the arguments even dating back to 2015.

Two GoDs communicating with the help of a magical ball has zero relevance on cosmology.

The rate of flow of time being same or Goku Black coming through a distortion in space-time does not mean they aren't separate.

I won't even address the "4 galaxies" and "snake way" argument. Keep up with the times. As Ryukama keeps saying, these arguments are the DB equivalent of "flat earth". This thread shouldn't have survived for 3 pages.
Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back