• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't element immunity listed in Naruto's character profile?

this is a hax thing, just as if obito was intangible he'd be immune to most normal attacks. at the end of my OP I mentioned that if sage energy (sage energy) is mixed in then they can of course be hit. The immunity is for regular attacks not blended with sage energy, not ALL attacks

I understand that the clear for elemental immunity has to be detailed so i'll further put down some things we can discuss to see if its high resistance of full immunity -- from my perspective and the perspective of the Naruto universe its full immunity. NOTHING will work on the six path senjutsu workers other than A) Taijutsu & B) Sage energy enhanced attacks

Six Paths Madara's only big counter before naurto & sasuke came back was Might Guy's taijutsu.

P.S: I have to edit all previous times i said natural and replace it with sage energy i mistook them for being the same thing.

Outside of their own verse it'd definitely be NLF, but we have tons of characters with certain immunities and its just fine. idk how this went on ignored for the longest when that the key way to beat someone with Six Paths Senjutsu, brute strength or sage energy.

Immunity means 3-A lava can't burn him therefore NLF and resistance to his own tier is better for avoiding NLF.

Only immunities people have on this site (that are legit) would be mind and soul for some, and that's only because they don't possess them in the first place.

LOL! Just because they come out unscratched by things weaker then them that doesn't mean they have immunities your gonna need way more proof then that.

Show me one of them Tanking Energy/Elemental attacks from someone much stronger then them and coming out unscathed.

This is complete NLF to say they have immunity to those types of attacks with no proof except taking attacks from weaker people with no damage.

Yeah I just remembered it never can be immunity for things like this even with proof of them Tanking Attacks from stronger people, just resistance (which I'm still sceptical about them having).

@AppleLord

It was said and shown in anime and manga that juubi jins are immune to any energy attack besides ones that are based on senjutsu.Naruto maby has resistance but not immune.

@LordGriffin1000

Obito could easily tank Tobirama explosives but was damaged by a simple rasengan enhanced by sage mode,and his TSBs were a little bit unstable after Gamakens weak water attack.

That resistance does not apply to all the type of energy like any energy attacks above their dura destroys them.

Dzhindzholia said:
@LordGriffin1000

Obito could easily tank Tobirama explosives but was damaged by a simple rasengan enhanced by sage mode,and his TSBs were a little bit unstable after Gamakens weak water attack.
LOL! And!?... Easily tanking explosions from someone much weaker then you means nothing. Them stating they are immune to those attacks is complete NLF.

Him getting hurt by a Rasengan with sage mode just means that it packed more punch the Tobiramas explosions.

Can you stop you LOL thing,it annoys.I said only that was shown and said in manga.Gamaken was also a lot weaker than Obito but his attack somehow affected him.

@Dark649

I dont know about other verses but i am sure jubi jins are immune to any attack based on simple chakra even if attacks are stronger then their durability.

Apologies for that, but I have heard this argument about them having immunity to Energy Attacks so many times it's a joke and makes me laugh but I will stop.

Or it just means that Rasengan was strong enough.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Dark649

I dont know about other verses but i am sure jubi jins are immune to any attack based on simple chakra even if attacks are stronger then their durability.
I doubt that, do you have evidence?

He may not be immune to energy of other verses,every verse has its specific energy,but in Naruto verse jubi jins are immune to a simple chakra attacks and you cant denie that becase it was shown and stated in manga.Its unnecesary because energy is equalised in battles.

Immunity to something is almost always a NLF, we just use resistance unless its something like being immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul or something along those lines

Actually I can deni it, they have been shown only immune to chakra attacks that are on their level. Do you have any evidence that they could tank a universe level Fire ball jutsu?.

Inside their verse and outside their verse it's NLF.

To be completely honest and fair, wouldnt attacks that your "supposedly immune" to only kill you because of the ridiculously greater power behind it and not the effects of the attack itself?

For example, Magnetta's 3-A Lava against a 5-B with "immunity" to heat. The lava's effects such as heat and temperature is just that, heat and temperature. That 5-B should still be immune to those effects, but because the power and strength behind the lava is 3-A, the sheer force of it would still immediately kill them.

As i said it was stated in manga,and the fact that he was unescratched by Tobiramas explosives but his TSBs were a little unstabled by a weak water attack means a lot.I dont have more evidences,believ it or not.

Him being unscathed by explosive bombs doesn't mean anything because he was much stronger then Tobirama and those where just explosive bombs nothing more.

Six Paths Senjutsu users DO have immunity to ALL non-sage mixed attacks.

For comparison, Juubito took hit from two rasengan attacks:

One mixed with Amaterasu flames, and another regular one just with sage energy. Out of the two, the only one to damage him was the sage enhanced ones. Not even Amaterasu's "stay on always" hax or Rasenshurikens cellular damage did anything.

https://inmanga.com/ver/manga/Naruto/641/b1c0cb78-a615-4214-b32b-d3832fc16431

TSBs werent even in use :

https://inmanga.com/ver/manga/Naruto/642/89fbf29b-ee03-49c9-a95b-da64e7c3a32b

A few chapters before hand, The 2nd Hokage spams explosions that explode off explosions

https://inmanga.com/ver/manga/Naruto/639/948b7901-4469-4798-9a69-62facae51769

They only realized senjutsu enhanced attacks damage Six Paths Senjutsu, being the proper counter to them along with Taijutsu: https://inmanga.com/ver/manga/Naruto/642/89fbf29b-ee03-49c9-a95b-da64e7c3a32b

Sage enhanced attacks dont stray far away from non-sage enhanced attacks, litterally just the fact that they added an extra ingridient made once immune opponents vunerable again. From this point forward in the series, anyone shown with Six Paths Senjutsu (Kaguya, Hagoromo, Naruto, Obito, Madara) have been attacked with senjutsu enhanced chakra. Things from sage mode, or special descendant chakra are qualifed.

Now then, this doesn't mean they're impervious to the brute strength that comes with elemental based attacks. As shown in the scans, Six Paths Senjutsu users still react to the gravitation force that comes with being flung with strong attacks, on their tier & higher. There is no visual evidence of the Six Paths Senjutsu users being damaged by any of the non-sage attacks done to them. I do see a fireball with the attack potency much higher than the Six Paths Senjutsu user being enough to break pass that immunity, but things around their level would at LEAST at very high resistance, (going full immunity if we take what was shown from the Naruto manga.) As for energy compatiblity with other verses, keep in-mind that sage energy = / = natural energy. Sage energy ((chakra) is the combination of a users own chakra and natural energy to produce a third level of energy. The only series I can see to having this would be Dragon Ball maybe ((I'm unsure if ki is the universal energy, or if its a combination of spiritual, physical energy, and natural energy.)

@Lucy

We NEVER use the word immunity except in extremely specific circumstances since there is always a limit to how far we're willing to take something.

For instance, do you really expect Naruto to survive a lightning blast from Thor, who's trillions of times stronger than him?

@Reppuzan I already answered what I think about immunity to that scale,

"Now then, this doesn't mean they're impervious to the brute strength that comes with elemental based attacks. As shown in the scans, Six Paths Senjutsu users still react to the gravitation force that comes with being flung with strong attacks, on their tier & higher.|

--

"I do see a fireball with the attack potency much higher than the Six Paths Senjutsu user being enough to break pass that immunity, but things around their level would at LEAST at very high resistance, (going full immunity if we take what was shown from the Naruto manga.)"

Theres no way in hell Six Paths Senjutsu chakra would be tanking attacks far beyond their AP level w/ elemental immunity to their scale.

1. Stop using Tobirama's explosion tags, that one means nothing because they where just explosive tags and Obito was very Strong.

2. Rasenshuriken and Amatarasu not doing anything just means Obito was durable enough to take it. Hell the 3rd Raikage took the Rasenshuriken will Little to no damage so I don't see why that is worth anything and the "Stay on effect" of the Amatarasu means nothing just Obito is strong enough to survive the flames that stays on him.

3. Him getting harmed by Senjutsu moves can also prove that Senjutsu does boost moves.

Immunity is not a thing (with the exception of characters that dont have minds or Souls and therefore immune to mind and soul manipulation), just resistance.

LordGriffin1000 said:
1. Stop using Tobirama's explosion tags, that one means nothing because they where just explosive tags and Obito was very Strong.
2. Rasenshuriken and Amatarasu not doing anything just means Obito was durable enough to take it. Hell the 3rd Raikage took the Rasenshuriken will Little to no damage so I don't see why that is worth anything and the "Stay on effect" of the Amatarasu means nothing just Obito is strong enough to survive the flames that stays on him.

3. Him getting harmed by Senjutsu moves can also prove that Senjutsu does boost moves.

Immunity is not a thing (with the exception of characters that dont have minds or Souls and therefore immune to mind and soul manipulation), just resistance.
You sound very keen on not accepting in-verse functionalities, and you're just making up tons of things on the fly that don't make sense. All of your logic is thrown out the window when you believe sage chakra adds better priority than a cellular cutting attack / amaterasu's high heated sticky properties. The comparison of a regular rasengan vs inferno rasen shuriken shows the immunity taking place. One DIDNT have sage energy, the other did. Please refer to the scans shown above in my posts earlier to get a clear idea of whats going.

@Lucy

Electricity has virtually no kinetic energy due to the negligible mass of electrons. It's almost entirely electrical, thermal, and light energy. You can't just say, "oh, they're immune to the elemental attack but not the force behind it" when there's little to no physical force behind an attack.

Resistance or nothing.

Back