• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Sombra or The Crystal heart Low 2-C?

Sombra is 2-C Because he scales to 2 things The alicorns ,and the heart.

The heart scales back to celestia and luna which are low dimensional with the elements.
Elements here
Discord dies

In sombra's defeat the elements are not present ,and the blast is a different color than if the elements blast ,so It's reasonable to assume the elements were not used here, so he's solar system level at best. Any objections?
Blast.PNG

So, lemme get something straight: You have no problem with using a Low 2-C version of Starlight someone who doesn't use the Elements of Harmony, yet you have a problem with Sombra? All the top tiers back scale from the Elements via statements of infinite power for the teenaged sisters, multiple universe warping statements with Discord's magic, and actually having a beam struggle with the Elements and holding out for a seconds, on top of beam clashing with someone who survived getting hit by the Elements.

I picked sombra because he was easy to make an argument for, and trust me I'll get to rest of them.

Just gonna point out that the Pony of Shadows planned on having the sisters cause destruction across every reality there is, of which there are an infinite number of. So, those infinite power statments aren't hyperbole.

Back