• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is My Little Pony Low 1-C? Let's Find Out.

Again, how is that any different from any other choice branching timeline? The first timeline branches from each choice, and those timlines branch more, and so on.
Because in this case it's the amount of it that makes the difference.

The average choice branching stuff is not on this massive scale.

Because in this case it's the amount of it that makes the difference.

The average choice branching stuff is not on this massive scale.
Both cases say that any "choice" is a new timeline, and those timelines branch from even more choices. It's the same principle.

Any choice is infinite more timelines actually. I thought I was already clear about this.
A single timeline structure that just infinitely and infinitely branches because of choice is still just a 2-A Structure. What staff precedent are you even referencing?

A single timeline structure that just infinitely and infinitely branches because of choice is still just a 2-A Structure. What staff precedent are you even referencing?
Why are you repeating yourself?

You're underselling this from saying that there are just infinite choices per multiverse, when every timeline out of the already infinite ones has its own set of infinite possibilities, meaning that the every of the infinite timelines generates its own set of infinite timelines, and this process repeats again, making up infinite^infinite, which is uncountable infinite.

It's literally accepted in the FAQ for one:

The reason is that the total amount of universes contained in a collection of multiple infinitely-sized multiverses (even one consisting of infinitely many of them) is in fact equal to the amount of universes contained in a single one of the multiverses that form this ensemble: It is countably infinite, as the union of countably-many countable sets is itself countable, and thus does not differ in size from its components. The only general difference between multiple infinitely-sized multiverses and a single one is representation. What is considered to be multiple multiverses in one fiction could be considered a single multiverse in another, and vice versa, without the objective properties of those collections of universes changing. The only difference is where an author decided to draw the line between what belongs to the same multiverse and not. Thus, only an uncountably infinite number of universes actually makes any difference in terms of Attack Potency, at this scale.

Because, guess what, uncountable infinity is what is accepted being the gap between higher and lower D when there's qualitative superiority!

Is literally said in the FAQ, you can't just stonewall me and say "it's only 2-A" when the very site FAQ goes against you. No offense but this is legit ignorance towards the very policies at this point.

Actually I read the blog better. Every dream of an individual has the infinite^infinite timelines within it, meaning every single dream is Low 1-C by its own.
So if every individual dream is Low 1-C on its own what does that mean for the cosmology as a whole? Does that upgrade the Dreamscape at all since it has every Low 1-C dream inside it at once?

So if every individual dream is Low 1-C on its own what does that mean for the cosmology as a whole? Does that upgrade the Dreamscape at all since it has every Low 1-C dream inside it at once?
To be fair it depends on how it's potrayed, idc about it.

What I care about rn is the singular dreams, because hearing that Aleph-1/Uncountable Infinity is not automatially Higher-D in AP/Size from the very staff members who are supposed to have read the Tiering System FAQ is a red flag from the wiki as a whole to be honest.

Why are you repeating yourself?

You're underselling this from saying that there are just infinite choices per multiverse, when every timeline out of the already infinite ones has its own set of infinite possibilities, meaning that the every of the infinite timelines generates its own set of infinite timelines, and this process repeats again, making up infinite^infinite, which is uncountable infinite.

It's literally accepted in the FAQ for one:

The reason is that the total amount of universes contained in a collection of multiple infinitely-sized multiverses (even one consisting of infinitely many of them) is in fact equal to the amount of universes contained in a single one of the multiverses that form this ensemble: It is countably infinite, as the union of countably-many countable sets is itself countable, and thus does not differ in size from its components. The only general difference between multiple infinitely-sized multiverses and a single one is representation. What is considered to be multiple multiverses in one fiction could be considered a single multiverse in another, and vice versa, without the objective properties of those collections of universes changing. The only difference is where an author decided to draw the line between what belongs to the same multiverse and not. Thus, only an uncountably infinite number of universes actually makes any difference in terms of Attack Potency, at this scale.

Because, guess what, uncountable infinity is what is accepted being the gap between higher and lower D when there's qualitative superiority!

Is literally said in the FAQ, you can't just stonewall me and say "it's only 2-A" when the very site FAQ goes against you. No offense but this is legit ignorance towards the very policies at this point.
I believe you are misunderstanding the FAQ.

The question of the section is: Is destroying multiple infinite multiverses a better feat than destroying a single one?
A: In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A

The question is in regards to multiple and separate 2-A systems. A single system with infinitely branching timelines from the same origin point is not multiple infinite multiverses.

I believe you are misunderstanding the FAQ.

The question of the section is: Is destroying multiple infinite multiverses a better feat than destroying a single one?
A: In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A

The question is in regards to multiple and separate 2-A systems. A single system with infinitely branching timelines from the same origin point is not multiple infinite multiverses.
I am not misunderstanding anything. It says clearly that uncountable infinite timelines make up for higher AP unlike the countable infinite ones which you are quoting.

It's literally said in the bottom which I have quoted right now. If you can't understand this just let it be, because you're still thinking it's in the same multiverse when is absolutely not, every hallway is its own multiverse with infinite timelines, with each timeline generating its own infinite multiverse/hallway.

Last edited:
This is not just infinite * infinite though?

I mean, if every single hallway has infinite doors/timelines, and every door leads to a completely new infinite hallway, then this is an infinite chain which is infinite^infinite.

This is not just infinite * infinite though?

I mean, if every single hallway has infinite doors/timelines, and every door leads to a completely new infinite hallway, then this is an infinite chain which is infinite^infinite.
That's not infinite^infinite(i guess) It's just infinite number of infinite multiverses( So infinite number of 2-A)

That's not infinite^infinite(i guess) It's just infinite number of infinite multiverses( So infinite number of 2-A)
You're talking like the whole chain of new door>new infinite hallway with new doors stops somewhere, where it just does not.

It's basically an infinite chain of infinite doors, each linking to their own infinite multiverse with its own doors, each of them linking to their own multiverse, and so on.

This is from where infinite^infinite comes from, because of each of the infinite doors having a chain of multiverses, which multiplies each of their timelines infinitely over and over with no end.

No. Infinite number of infinite multiverse would be if every door contained an infinite amount of doors, and that's it.
In this case, each door contains an infinite amount of door, and each of this door contains another infinite amount of doors, and so on.
It means that it is infinite (first set of doors) * infinite (second set of doors) * infinite (third set of doors)... infinitely. This is infinite times infinite, infinite^infinite, aka uncountable infinite.

That's not infinite^infinite
It literally is.

If there is a space with infinite number of spacetimes, and within each spacetime there are infinitely many spacetimes, and if this goes on infinitely, then this is the repetition of aleph_0 as many times as aleph_0, i.e. aleph_0^aleph_0

You're talking like the whole chain of new door>new infinite hallway with new doors stops somewhere, where it just does not.

It's basically an infinite chain of infinite doors, each linking to their own infinite multiverse with its own doors, each of them linking to their own multiverse, and so on.

This is from where infinite^infinite comes from, because of each of the infinite doors having a chain of multiverses, which multiplies each of their timelines infinitely over and over with no end.
No. Infinite number of infinite multiverse would be if every door contained an infinite amount of doors, and that's it.
In this case, each door contains an infinite amount of door, and each of this door contains another infinite amount of doors, and so on.
It means that it is infinite (first set of doors) * infinite (second set of doors) * infinite (third set of doors)... infinitely. This is infinite times infinite, infinite^infinite, aka uncountable infinite.
All of you here can read the statements more properly and with understanding instead of distorting them with comments.

A simple structure with infinite number of gates (2-A structure) and within each gate there are separate 2-A multiverses, it's a infinite number of 2-A, that's all

It literally is.

If there is a space with infinite number of spacetimes, and within each spacetime there are infinitely many spacetimes, and if this goes on infinitely, then this is the repetition of aleph_0 as many times as aleph_0, i.e. aleph_0^aleph_0
There are infinite space-times within a single space-time, and there are infinite space-times like this. This is a simple infinite 2-A (and this is the case here)

For this to be infinite^infinite, this relation in the OP must also continue in an infinite continuum(so also must be continue to infinity)

But that's not the case here. Just imagine that there are an infinite number of gates and each gate contain infinite number of space-time continuums, that's it.

But that's not the case here. Just imagine that there are an infinite number of gates and each gate contain infinite number of space-time continuums, that's it.
I'll just leave this scan.

It is specifically said that behind every door there will always be another hallway. And that is what we are saying. These 2-A's go on infinitely like this. Each door represents another 2-A and each one of those 2-A's represents another 2-A and so on.

And this means:

...then this is the repetition of aleph_0 as many times as aleph_0, i.e. aleph_0^aleph_0

No matter how much one timeline branches out, it is still just one multiverse.

One branching multiverse can't just keep branching to become 2 or more multiverses.

I'll just leave this scan.

It is specifically said that behind every door there will always be another hallway. And that is what we are saying. These 2-A's go on infinitely like this. Each door represents another 2-A and each one of those 2-A's represents another 2-A and so on.

And this means:
The chain behind each door is already 2-A, and the fact that this is in every door and there are infinite number of doors means that there are infinite number of 2-A.

Each door is 2-A

All of you here can read the statements more properly and with understanding instead of distorting them with comments.

A simple structure with infinite number of gates (2-A structure) and within each gate there are separate 2-A multiverses, it's a infinite number of 2-A, that's all
Again, there is a infinite chain of this doors within door. What you are saying is just the first layer, infinite doors with inside an infinite amount of doors each, but this process repeat infinitely.
Maybe an example with a finite number will help you understand. Imagine that, instead of an infinite amount of doors, there are 4. Inside each of this, there are 4 more door. The total number of door would be 16, 4 doors in each of the doors, 4*4. But if in the doors within the doors there are other 4 doors, than the situation changes. Each of the 16 doors will have 4 doors, collecting a total of 62 doors, and this would translate in 4^3, or 4*4*4. Inside this 62 doors there are other 4 doors, so it is 4^4, or 4*4*4*4, which translate in 256 doors.
Now, in this 4^4 equation, change the 4 base for with infinite (the doors in the first set) and the elevated 4 with infinite (the times the doors repeat into each others). Infinite^infinite, infinite doors for an infinite amount of times.
What you are trying to say with this:
Is infinite*infinite, infinite^2. The case OP is infinite^infinite, uncountable infinite.
This apply to the doors of MLP, the Timelines in the MCU and anything that is able to prove a infinite^infinite amount of anything.
This is the last time I will try to explain this since I don't know how else to explain it, so I wont reply to any further comment on this.

Last edited:
Question, if every door contains aleph 0^aleph 0, doesn't this start a chain where every door is 1-C? I'm mega confused by the arguments now and just wanna confirm.

Again, there is a infinite chain of this doors within door. What you are saying is just the first layer, infinite doors with inside an infinite amount of doors each, but this process repeat infinitely.
Maybe an example with a finite number will help you understand. Imagine that, instead of an infinite amount of doors, there are 4. Inside each of this, there are 4 more door. The total number of door would be 16, 4 doors in each of the doors, 4*4. But if in the doors within the doors there are other 4 doors, than the situation changes. Each of the 16 doors will have 4 doors, collecting a total of 62 doors, and this would translate in 4^3, or 4*4*4. Inside this 62 doors there are other 4 doors, so it is 4^4, or 4*4*4*4, which translate in 256 doors.
Now, in this 4^4 equation, change the 4 base for with infinite (the doors in the first set) and the elevated 4 with infinite (the times the doors repeat into each others). Infinite^infinite, infinite doors for an infinite amount of times.
Lmao, that's not the case. There are infinite number of doors and each door contains 2-A, just like infinite number of doors makes it infinite number of 2-A. Instead of adding comments and assumptions, you should use concrete evidence and statements because what you are doing is just your own comments and assumptions

Is infinite*infinite, infinite^2. The case OP is infinite^infinite, uncountable infinite.
This apply to the doors of MLP, the Timelines in the MCU and anything that is able to prove a infinite^infinite amount of anything.
This is the last time I will try to explain this since I don't know how else to explain it, so I wont reply to any further comment on this.
The MCU was therefore Low 1-C.

The reason why the holy timeline is Low 1-C is that each 4-D (2-A) singular moment is like a simple point on the holy timeline (i.e. there are uncountably infinitely many singular points on a infinite line).

But the situation here is only that there is a 2-A branching inside each gate and that there are infinite number of gates, which means infinite number of 2-A.

Basically is like a wall made of bricks, in this case infinite.

The singular brick is not Tier 3, as it's just a brick, but a wall made of infinite bricks would be High 3-A.

This is the same situation.
So in this case what is the total? I thought that would be the dreamscape itself, right?

Lmao, that's not the case. There are infinite number of doors and each door contains 2-A, just like infinite number of doors makes it infinite number of 2-A. Instead of adding comments and assumptions, you should use concrete evidence and statements because what you are doing is just your own comments and assumptions
No, what I said is what is being argued in the OP. For the OP:

Every door in this hallway leads to another hallway of infinite doors, ad infinitum. And the Dreamscape encompasses all of this (Another source). This... This is Low 1-C.

So, in the CRT is being argued that each doors leads to infinite doors, that contains infinite doors ad infinitum. This is exactly what I explained in my previous comment:

If you disagree with the fact that each door have an infinite amount of doors infinitely, than that's another thing entirety. I explained why if what is being said in OP is correct, it would qualify as Low 1-C. If you think that the evidence for doors within doors infinitely is not enough than you should ask more evidence to OP, not me.

The MCU was therefore Low 1-C.

The reason why the holy timeline is Low 1-C is that each 4-D (2-A) singular moment is like a simple point on the holy timeline (i.e. there are uncountably infinitely many singular points on a infinite line).
Also, I want to prevent misinformation from circulating about the MCU cosmology. First of all, the Holy Timeline is 2-A, not Low 1-C. The Holy Timeline is the only Timeline that remained after He Who Remains destroyed all other Timelines and have nothing to do with this.
Second, every singular moment in any cosmology is a point in time, it's the reason why the time dimension is considered in AP, because each moment is a "snapshot" of the 3-D reality (more on this in the FAQ, specifically the part "How do temporal dimensions impact on Tiering?") The reason the MCU is Low 1-C is because from each of this point an infinite amount of Timelines that extends infinitely are created, and on those branched Timelines another infinite amount of Timelines will be created at every point in time and so on, in the same reason I explained before, with each Timeline being a 2-A structure, creating an infinite^infinite system. There is no mention of a 2-A structure being a point in the Timeline. I watched every single MCU product and participated in a lot of CRT regarding the cosmology of the verse, and that's not how the cosmology works.
But enough derailing. The MCU is not the topic and Low 1-C now have other arguments that will ve brought up in the future, so it's useless to continue bringing it up.

No, what I said is what is being argued in the OP. For the OP:

Every door in this hallway leads to another hallway of infinite doors, ad infinitum. And the Dreamscape encompasses all of this (Another source). This... This is Low 1-C.

So, in the CRT is being argued that each doors leads to infinite doors, that contains infinite doors ad infinitum. This is exactly what I explained in my previous comment:
Yes, every door has an infinite door inside and goes on infinitely, that is, there are infinite doors, each of which is 2-A.

It would not be right to add your own interpretations and assumptions to this concrete evidence.
If you disagree with the fact that each door have an infinite amount of doors infinitely, than that's another thing entirety. I explained why if what is being said in OP is correct, it would qualify as Low 1-C. If you think that the evidence for doors within doors infinitely is not enough than you should ask more evidence to OP, not me.

Also, I want to prevent misinformation from circulating about the MCU cosmology. First of all, the Holy Timeline is 2-A, not Low 1-C. The Holy Timeline is the only Timeline that remained after He Who Remains destroyed all other Timelines and have nothing to do with this.
Second, every singular moment in any cosmology is a point in time, it's the reason why the time dimension is considered in AP, because each moment is a "snapshot" of the 3-D reality (more on this in the FAQ, specifically the part "How do temporal dimensions impact on Tiering?") The reason the MCU is Low 1-C is because from each of this point an infinite amount of Timelines that extends infinitely are created, and on those branched Timelines another infinite amount of Timelines will be created at every point in time and so on, in the same reason I explained before, with each Timeline being a 2-A structure, creating an infinite^infinite system. There is no mention of a 2-A structure being a point in the Timeline. I watched every single MCU product and participated in a lot of CRT regarding the cosmology of the verse, and that's not how the cosmology works.
But enough derailing. The MCU is not the topic and Low 1-C now have other arguments that will ve brought up in the future, so it's useless to continue bringing it up.
Then I suggest you look again thread because the holy timeline is Low 1-C

Also, snapshots in space-time are not 4-D by default, but if they are 4-D, this timeline should be 5-D

What is the new argument here I thought that Geo was in agreement with a possibly rating? Did something change?

Then I suggest you look again thread because the holy timeline is Low 1-C
At this point I don't care about the rest, but this really pisses me off. Have you watched all MCU's product? Did you do you made researches on the Cosmology? The Holy Timeline (which is called the Sacred Timeline, mind you) is 2-A. It's the Timeline that remained after He Who Remains destroyed all other Timelines and separeted the Sacred Timeline from the rest of the Multiverse to prevent a Multiversal War against his other variants. It's only after the death of He Who Remains that the Sacred Timeline starts to branch off into an infinite^infinite amount of Timelines, and the sheer quantity of the Timelines it generated is Low 1-C. The Sacred Timeline on his own is 2-A, but it's branching off generated a Low 1-C quantity of structures. For simplicity sake, all of this branched structure is called "The Sacred Timeline" in the blog, but what's Low 1-C is actually the totality of the Timelines that brached off after the death of He Who Remains, not the Sacred Timeline in itself.
Stop pretending to know more about a verse than someone that grew up with it. And after this I really go away since otherwise I might get more angry than I already am.

At this point I don't care about the rest, but this really pisses me off. Have you watched all MCU's product? Did you do you made researches on the Cosmology? The Holy Timeline (which is called the Sacred Timeline, mind you) is 2-A. It's the Timeline that remained after He Who Remains destroyed all other Timelines and separeted the Sacred Timeline from the rest of the Multiverse to prevent a Multiversal War against his other variants. It's only after the death of He Who Remains that the Sacred Timeline starts to branch off into an infinite^infinite amount of Timelines, and the sheer quantity of the Timelines it generated is Low 1-C. The Sacred Timeline on his own is 2-A, but it's branching off generated a Low 1-C quantity of structures. For simplicity sake, all of this branched structure is called "The Sacred Timeline" in the blog, but what's Low 1-C is actually the totality of the Timelines that brached off after the death of He Who Remains, not the Sacred Timeline in itself.
Stop pretending to know more about a verse than someone that grew up with it. And after this I really go away since otherwise I might get more angry than I already am.
What do you understand by the phrase "read the thread again"? I don't care if you angry or not. If you disagree, say "I don't agree with you" and leave. It's simple right?

Back