• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is My Little Pony Low 1-C? Let's Find Out.

There seem to be 3 staff members in agreement with “possibly Low 1-C” (myself, DarkDragonMedeus, and FinePoint). We probably shouldn’t drag this out indefinitely.
To clarify, you three are voting that the branching structure of hallways and doors is "possibly Low 1-C"?

yes. this is what's being argued. the space containing all of them being low 1-C

Phoenks: "The complete structure of all of those doors would mathematically be Low 1-C"

What's being discussed right now is if a single multiverse can branch out to being many multiverses per our standards.

Even if we say that the Prime hallway contains all the branching timelines, that's still just one branching plane of infinite timelines.

This can be closed. I'll make another thread addressing the exact scaling later. Possibly Low 1-C dreams has been accepted. I'd rather not continue this.

At the very least, can @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus @FinePoint explain how we achieve the following:

Per the FAQ:

"Basically, an arbitrary object of dimension n is essentially comprised by the total sum of uncountably infinite objects of one dimension less, which may be described as lower-dimensional "slices", each corresponding to one of the infinite points of a line. For instance, a square is made of infinitely many line segments (Lined up on the y-axis), a cube of infinitely many squares (Lined up on the z-axis), and so on."

Let's say that one timeline is a line. The timeline branches off into infinity, creating a 2-A plane.

How can the first 2-A plane branch off into a second plane if it's restricted to its current one? You need a second separate branching multiverse to be the next plane in the sequence to even start make a cube.

I don't want to be rude, but the thread consists of clear explanations as to why the MLP verse is 5D and they are simply denied.
I understand that the Alternate Futures are 2-A, but it is simply illogical to think that the Infinite Hallway is also 2-A since it is literally larger than any Alternate Future created and to be created, in addition to the fact that Infinite Alternate Futures are created at every moment and the Infinite Hallway simply contains them.
Assuming that it doesn't contain the rest of the Created Futures using an analogy with a Real Hallway doesn't make much sense, I mean, if you destroy the Infinite Hallway, you destroy the Alternate Futures and their branches.

Also, as user Phoenks mentioned:

The Infinite Possibilities branch individually into Infinite Possibilities, and there is a Structure that dwarfs and contains them.

But hey, once you have closed this thread, I would like to share an argument that reinforces the 5D of the characters (In the other thread).

Based on my understanding, it meets the R>F type of criteria in which there are an infinite number of worlds and the Infinite Hallway basically entire 2-A sized structures are contained as Mirrors given the "Infinite possible worlds containing infinite possible worlds".

Just so we're on the same page, you guys are saying that the following image depicts how one timeline branches into multiple 2-A planes.

@Qawsedf234 This counts toward Low 1-C?

D1pmhu0.png

Last edited:
Based on my understanding, it meets the R>F type of criteria in which there are an infinite number of worlds and the Infinite Hallway basically entire 2-A sized structures are contained as Mirrors given the "Infinite possible worlds containing infinite possible worlds".
I wasn't aware R>F being depicted was being proposed in the OP or discussed in the thread.

I'm not aware of any quote of "Infinite possible worlds containing infinite possible worlds" from the OP. These possible worlds are branches of each other. One branch timeline isn't smaller or larger than the next timeline.

Last edited:
I think it would be more like this:

20230919_011152.jpg

But imagine that going on for infinity.

I'm pretty sure that's the best way to describe the visual, though I may be wrong.
Precisely, that for example is fine, obviously just imagine that they branch to infinity (And that there are infinite probabilities every moment of time).

So....

Hallway have infinite doors, and each doors have hallway that contain another infinite doors, and it is so on and on to infinity

Infinity universes, that every universes have infinity universes= infinity×infinity or infinity^2

So on to infinity= infinity^infinity

Yeah uncountable infinity. I agree

Hmm since i already participated in the discord convo for this i might as well add on it.

As stated each door/choices leads to yet another 2-A multiverse due to how the structure works
And there are already infinite doors.

Initially this seems like infinite*infinite
But due to how a timeline is stated to extend infinitely
Each moment and choices in this infinitely expanding timeline branches to another 2-A structure.
As we consider timelines to have uncountable snapshots if it extends infinitely
This goes into the realm of infinite^infinite

Thats how it becomes an aleph 1 set
Which is although very reach it Should be noted to have a possibly low 1-C rating due to how it should be.

The dreamscape already recorded all of this including the doors that would appear after entering another door. So that alone makes it of a size equivalent to such.

Now this is a logical and general assumption so i only support possibly rating because this is the only evidence it has

I think it would be more like this:
Alright so here's a summary of what I'm working with.

A set is how many ways you can make up a group. Say you the number 4 and you want to make a set of it. You can organize that group in eight ways:
  • {0 / Nothing}
  • {1}
  • {2}
  • {3}
  • {1, 2}
  • {1, 3}
  • {2, 3}
  • {1, 2, 3}
An Aleph-0 set is the above but with an infinite amount of numbers. So you have an infinite amount of combinations such as the below:
  • The set of all integers
  • Any infinite subset of the integers, such as the set of all square numbers or the set of all prime numbers
  • The set of all rational numbers
  • The set of all constructible numbers (in the geometric sense)
  • The set of all algebraic numbers
  • The set of all computable numbers
  • The set of all computable functions
  • The set of all binary strings of finite length
  • The set of all finite subsets of any given countably infinite set
That's why adding in more multiverses doesn't do anything. Since a set of {∞} already covers an infinite amount of universes or an infinite amount of multiverses.

What makes something Aleph-1 is the implication or statement that you would be able to make a Cardinal set of an countable infinite amount of Ordinal Sets (or in other words, a set containing an infinite combination of all sets). It's why a solid rating doesn't work in my view. A possibly rating is fine, but giving it a hard rating requires evidence that the OP has not provided.

What makes something Aleph-1 is the implication or statement that you would be able to make a Cardinal set of an countable infinite amount of Ordinal Sets (or in other words, a set containing an infinite combination of all sets). It's why a solid rating doesn't work in my view. A possibly rating is fine, but giving it a hard rating requires evidence that the OP has not provided.
I think that makes sense then. other than the Ordinal stuff. that part lost me.

Current tally (for possibly low 1-C Dreamscape):

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Maverick_Zero_X @FinePoint @Qawsedf234 @Firestorm808
Disagree:@Deagonx
Neutral:

If I got something wrong, that's my bad
Edit: made a mistake, my bad

Last edited:
Alright so here's a summary of what I'm working with.

A set is how many ways you can make up a group. Say you the number 4 and you want to make a set of it. You can organize that group in eight ways:
  • {0 / Nothing}
  • {1}
  • {2}
  • {3}
  • {1, 2}
  • {1, 3}
  • {2, 3}
  • {1, 2, 3}
An Aleph-0 set is the above but with an infinite amount of numbers. So you have an infinite amount of combinations such as the below:
  • The set of all integers
  • Any infinite subset of the integers, such as the set of all square numbers or the set of all prime numbers
  • The set of all rational numbers
  • The set of all constructible numbers (in the geometric sense)
  • The set of all algebraic numbers
  • The set of all computable numbers
  • The set of all computable functions
  • The set of all binary strings of finite length
  • The set of all finite subsets of any given countably infinite set
That's why adding in more multiverses doesn't do anything. Since a set of {∞} already covers an infinite amount of universes or an infinite amount of multiverses.

To my understanding from the FAQ, a single timeline is represented as a 2-D Line. If that 2-D line were to branch infinitely, it would create a 2-D plane. In order to make a cube, you need to stack infinite planes. If the origin timeline exists in plane 1, how can we say that these branching are able to create separate planes 2 and onward. I'm confused as to why the branching from one timeline is not constrained to the same plane as it's origin. This seems unprecedented on our wiki.

Setting aside for the moment the question of whether this door->hallway->door relationship is an increase in cardinality, I don't think the evidence we have suggests this is even what's happening.

"The infinite hallway is a metaphor for choice. Each door represents another choice you might make and another future it would create."
"Where are we now?" "A hallway, there's always a hallway."

I don't think this relationship indicates what is being proposed. If the hallway is a metaphor for choice, and the creation of futures is referred to purely in the hypothetical, there's no reason to believe all of the doors from the first hallway continue existing into infinitely many more hallways, so on and so forth. Once the choice is made, you cannot unmake the choice. Those were choices you might make and futures those possible choices would create. If the choice isn't made, the future resulting from it is never created.

Also, on this part:
An infinite recursion of that would be equivalent to infinity^infinity (Aleph-0^Aleph-0), which is uncountably infinite possibilities.

This be because of the Continuum Hypothesis. Put simply, this says that 2^Aleph-0 is equal Aleph-1. A theory that is taken as a fact on this wiki.
What is the source for this? The only instance of the term "continuum hypothesis" I found on the wiki was a user blog. Looking at the wiki page for this hypothesis, it's a matter of great contention. I'd also say this portion of the Tiering System FAQ seems opposed to this proposal:

The reason is that the total amount of universes contained in a collection of multiple infinitely-sized multiverses (even one consisting of infinitely many of them) is in fact equal to the amount of universes contained in a single one of the multiverses that form this ensemble: It is countably infinite, as the union of countably-many countable sets is itself countable, and thus does not differ in size from its components.

Put me at disagree for now.

Could someone close this. It's concluded. I'm not going to restart this debate over misconceptions from Deagonx. And, yes, Continuum Hypothesis is taken as fact on the wiki.

Here's a screenshot from Ultima on discord saying this. I don't know where it says this on the wiki, I just know it's true based on what I've seen from prominent users here and things like the MCU being accepted Low 1-C for the same reasoning.

n3VDOkc.png

Wait a minute please.

If Firestorm808, Qawsedf234, and Deagonx all disagree with a full update, and DarkDragonMedeus, Maverick_Zero_X, and FinePoint agree, wouldn't it be best to use "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C", as Qawsedf234 suggested, as a compromise solution?

Wait a minute please.

If Firestorm808, Qawsedf234, and Deagonx all disagree with a full update, and DarkDragonMedeus, Maverick_Zero_X, and FinePoint agree, wouldn't it be best to use "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C", as Qawsedf234 suggested, as a compromise solution?
That was the conclusion.

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

Has that revision already been applied then?

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

Has that revision already been applied then?
No. I think it has something to do with making a new thread to discuss who scales to what.

On that note, this basically applies to everyone already 2-A, since this upgrades dreams to "possibly 5D", and everyone in 2-A already scales to that directly or indirectly. The feat itself isn't being changed, just the scale, so it should logically apply to everyone with the current tiers.

Back