• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Shub-Niggurath not High 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
I'm honestly curious.

We should take into consideration that Shub-Niggurath has bred with Yog-Sothoth, and also that they were created by the Unnamed Darkness, a being that is considered to be equal to the Nameless Mist, who created Yog-Sothoth.

I have no idea. I would support her being rated this, were it considered.

Created by someone who is equal to the one who is created the Yog-Sothoth means he is equal to him feels odd to me. Maybe because needs more evidence I believe.

@Reinhard

She also bred with Yog-Sothoth, who might I add is the literal crux of all of existence, similar to Azathoth.

I think that 1-A, possibly High 1-A would be a better rating than what it currently is, at least.

Why would breeding with Yog-Sothoth make her High 1-A? Yog-Sothoth has had kids with humans

I don't think that would, I think that her being above the hierarchy of the Ultimate Gods and being spawned from the Unnamed Darkness would warrant that.

Being spawned from something doesn't affect her tier.

Nyarlathotep was spawned from Azathoth himself and he's not High 1-A.

She's still above the hierarchy of the Ultimate Gods, though. And they're just about as high on the 1-A tier as you can possibly be.

That just makes her a stronger 1-A

She is just At least 1-A. That doesn't make her High 1-A no more than Hajun being really strong makes him High 1-A.

If there's no need to change it, I suppose we should close this thread then.

To think of it, where did the "At least 1-A" thing come from in the first place?

It was articulated above mostly. I guess there's not enough to assume High 1-A, although she could logically be, since she's vastly above the Ultimate Gods.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back