• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why I didn't do Rosalice's Profile by now...

The reason why is Rosalice's profile remains bare is due to how far development is. In fact, she is 80% done, & Based on a stream that just ended even as it started yesterday afternoon EST, it is hinted the next character could be Magenda after she was circled after Rosalice (Wonderful World) was X'd out near the end of development. With development getting faster than before, I'm surprised that ever since March when development began, Now May, devopment was EXTREMELY quick. & I can't wait for Magenda... or Somebody else...

This time, I'll let you decide some feats for this character. She seems to have quite the bit of power., and as the new Reinhardt (Overwatch) of Wonderful World (Verse), this Tank at 925 Vitality is quite a record.

With many calcs panning to be done; I just want to know if there are any feats for Rosalice, otherwise, I think this needs to be moved to General Discussion. >_>

What do you think? :)

Back