• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Devilman have a 2-C key?

"Low Multiverse level, likely High Multiverse level+ (Is heavily implied to be equal to a full-powered Satan and fought God, who created physical universe, spiritual universe, hell, heaven and all of the alternate universes ever created except Violence Jack. Hell is stated to be 5-D multiple times in Devilman Saga)."

This honestly sounds like he should be straight up High 2-A, so I would appreciate it if I could get answers on why Devilman has a 2-C key.

Because spiritual universe being 5-D are only statements and never actually acted like one. Though demons being Higher-Dimensional beings and statements of professor in DS are enough to warrant the "likely" tier. I'm planning on downgrading it to "At least 2-C, possibly High 2-A."

2-C is the safest bet because God legitimately created those universes alongside the other Universes canon in Devilman.

I'm pretty sure it's in Devilman Saga and Devilman Lady. Also I'm downgrading the verse a bit. 5-B key shouldn't be there.

They are definitely 2-C. Possibly High 2-A is the best bet for me because they have the statement alongside the fact that they are from Higher-Dimensions.

If it's only hinted to be 5D but they haven't remotely demonstrated any feats on that scale then there shouldn't be a High 2-A key. Just put a note on the profiles explaining it.

That was the reason Wyrm was downgraded.

First this from Devilman Lady: The final battle in Devilman was in a Higher dimension

Second is this also from Devilman Lady: Akira explains how their bodies work. He even called Hell a Alternate Dimension.

Third From Devilman Saga: Claud Gillain stated that the Demon armor comes from a different Dimensional Space this could either be the fourth of fifth Dimension. He later state that the common sense of the Three Dimensional Universe doenst apply on the Demon Armor. This goes also for are common sense of are modern science Claud Gillain comes back and explain to Akira that are 3-D is assimilated into a 4-D or even 5-D because of the Demon armor. This is also further explained in Devilman G stating that demons can merge with the matter surrounding them. So Claud Gillain part of saying (3-D is assimalated into a 4-D or even 5-D) is basically based on the fact that demons can merged with 3-D matter surrounding them and even 4-D or 5-D matter because of the events of Akuma Kishi were probably their true bodies are shown. He even brings up an example how like the Berlin wall the only thing that separates the east and west Germany was their ideologies and a wall. So the same thing would go for dimensions. The only thing that separates them is a dimensional wall and their matter.

The dimension that the demon armor comes from is Hell.

Dante also state this about Hell and are Universe and this a road between Dimensions

Great news read Gekiman About Devilman Creation http://heavenmanga.ca/gekima

In all honesty i dont think High-2-A should be removed given the statements i just posted and the fact that Devilman saga is still ongoing so you never know what kinda crazy stuff Nagai gonne pull out his a##.

Yeah looking at the scans (Particularily the Asuka one) its pretty clear dimensions =/= universes.

Possibly?

Some scans suggest dimensions = universes, while others are pretty blunt (like Asuka's) that this is not the case. So I think the current ratings are the best.

Yeah, in most of the scans they refer to dimension as if talking about a place. Dimension =/= universe doesn't automatically mean they're talking about spatial dimensions

Back