• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Devilman have a 2-C key?

Let's deal with a single topic at a time.

We can talk about other issues later/in separate CRTs

I love how Zach change his mind immediately when he thought at High 2-A Devilman and now claim wank in the page

A.N.Y.W.A.Y Neutral, dunno if the 2-C Key should be erased and the 5D Stuff too

Again, they are 2-C for sure. Physical and spiritual universes are created by God and managed to fight him. Dante/Zenon also won against God and made him flee, destroying spiritual universe and dimensional layers of it in the process.

I'm not questioning 2-C, basically everything points towards those being separate universes. I'm questioning High 2-A, which seems unsupported

Eh, this convinced me. They ain't High 2-A. They also should lose 5-B. They fight God every single timeline anyway and having weakened key kinda ignore the rules in creating composite profile.

I'm making entire revision downgrading the whole verse. 7-A will be downgraded, many abilities will be gone (Type 9, Transmutation, several resistances, half of Satan's powers) and it will be the final revision before we're making God. I'm also upgrading speed but eh it's mostly a downgrade.

I think this can be closed. Question is already answered.

I think that it's fair to let the supporters of High 2-A reply again before closing it

That one scan did suggest there being higher dimensions, though only up to 5 is mentioned for the brevity sake of conveying higher D's while exact number is not really known.

I'll repeat this, there are a lot of dimensions = alt universes in these scans and a lot of them (Again pointing to Asuka's statement and the scan Kal mentioned) are clearly stating this to not be the case, espically from the second post.

Also, how is this, in any way, concluded?

@Kal I mean, technically yes? It's in the same vain as PMMM's heaven or the SMT 'dungeons' (Not sure what they're actually called), where the places exist in a higher dimension. It's pretty clear that dimension here isn't being used as simply an alternate universe, which would be what another 3-D place refers to otherwise.

But PMMM's case is literally "looks higher dimensional while it actually isn't".

And the point is that Hell being a dimension is against the notion of 5-D Hell.

It's like saying "Hell is width"

I agree with kalt. I mean even PMMM has more reasons to believe high 2-A than devilman here.

I don't doubt god is at least 2-C, however, and that Satan and devilman scale

We don't treat Heaven as higher dimensional? I'm confused because that seems to be the implication of what you're saying, even though Heaven is Ultimate Madoka, so by proxy, you would have to disagree with her Durability and Resistances in particular. But that is off topic.

There are some more stuff, like them calling Devil armor higher dimensional 'matter', not to mention the constant stress that it is not from an alternate world. Assuming its not higher dimensional as its stated to be, what would it be then?

I believe that the devil armor, the hax, hell, and devil's origins are Higher-Dimensional. They literally said that. Though it may be 4-D than 5-D. The doctor said that it's "either fourth or fifth dimensional Space". It fits to their tiers of 2-C while not ignoring the statements themselves.

I just remember this is Questions and Answers board so sinds the Question has been answered why are we still discussing this stuff here ?

@SD

If you mean "Heaven is higher dimensional" as "5-D", then no it isn't.

If you mean "4-D", it is, but it doesn't really have anything to do with Devilman's case. PMMM Heaven is 4-D because it's multiverse sized.

My issue with that statement is that the guy is guessing.

He was definite that it's Higher-Dimensional in later chapters with another statements. Though I think it's 4-D rather than 5-D to low ball.

Then again, don't need forget that Hell, Heaven and Universe made up by God, and how much through the Saga he created it is still unknow. Also as we not know if it he or not created single 5-D space where all this 4-D universes are belong, it still not clear.

Ah sorry, what I said is wrong, he was still guessing. But he dropped the idea that it's from another universe and only said it's from either 4-D or 5-D. So it's still either.

So, as i said previously, better wait until Saga end and then give verse proper revision.

Also, in G Zennon really said that they only characters in fiction and he created them?

Did he mean that every aspect of creation nothing more for him that story/imagination.

@Kal I mean higher dimensional as 4-D. Hell would possibly bd higher dimensional in this case as 5-D for other reasons, I'm firstly arguing that it's higher-dimensional to begin with.

Heaven has definitely not been stated to be multiverse sized, if you found a scan that states so, you haven't placed it in the PMMM discussion thread.

I understand but when there are constant statements pitting it near that level, it seems less like guess and just simply likely (Hence the 2-C, possibly High 2-A rating I'm suggesting.)

It's not stated to be multiverse sized, it's Madoka's higher plane above the multiverse and stuff. Madokami/The LoC encompasses the multiverse.

Unless we are talking about completely different things.

I mean, that's honestly the only one that looks like a 5-D statement to me. I suppose there is also the "war in a higher dimension" as supporting evidence, but imo at least one of them should be 100% certain for a tier like High 2-A

Yeah I think we started getting mixed there.

Ye, that's usually how we go but when you got a few statements that put it there, I think a "possibly" suffices.

Back