• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why did fire force cosmology become 2-c?

Recently, Shinra's profile has been updated and raised to level 2-c. I have no objection to this, but I have a lot of contradictions in my head. (Sorry for my poor english)

#1 How did you come to the idea that Adolla is an l2-c universe model?

We are repeatedly told in the series that Adolla is on a higher plane and in a higher dimension than the main universe. but I haven't seen any success to prove that Adolla is even a standard model of the universe. Even if there is someone who has knowledge of the series, I would be very happy if he could send me his argument and explain it. because no matter how much I searched, I couldn't come to the conclusion that Adolla is a 4 dimensional universe.

#2 Why does Adolla's merger with the main universe give 2-c?

We know that the original universe was a 4-dimensional and infinite universe and that adolla merged with the main universe and started the disaster. There are many questions that I cannot solve here. With this merge we still can't see the adolla and all we see is a moon sized eye. How does the merger of a low 2-c universe and another low 2-c universe yield 2-c? How exactly does this merger happen? Where is Adolla located in the main universe when it merges with the original universe? One of the two space-time continuities has to be inside the other, because that's how universes merge, as I understand it. merger though, wouldn't that make cosmology low 2-c? because one space-time continuum is dependent on another space-time continuum. How can two space-times exist in the same universe? Both are the size of the universe. I would appreciate it if someone who has mastered the series can explain to me in detail how the merging of universes brought cosmology to 2-c, with arguments.

3# Why does haumea and shinra's destruction/dominion of adolla give them 2-c?

Haumea merges with evangelist and becomes 2-c, evangelist is the incarnation of adolla. Shinra also destroys the adolla and leaves the haumea behind, then becomes 2-c. Now, why does the success of destroying the adolla give 2-c directly? because shinra does not destroy two separate space-times, it "destroys adolla". For 2-c, it is necessary to destroy two 4-dimensional space-times. but shinra only destroys adolla (an l2c universe). Adolla has no effect on the main universe. I would be very happy if someone who dominates the series can explain this incident to me in detail.

To summarize roughly, I opened this crt to understand how adolla became l2c plane, why shinra got 2-c for destroying adolla. sorry for my bad english hope you all can understand what i'm saying. @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @PowerToScale @Amost6x

Last edited:
Recently, Shinra's profile has been updated and raised to level 2-c. I have no objection to this, but I have a lot of contradictions in my head. (Sorry for my poor english)

#1 How did you come to the idea that Adolla is an l2-c universe model?

We are repeatedly told in the series that Adolla is on a higher plane and in a higher dimension than the main universe. but I haven't seen any success to prove that Adolla is even a standard model of the universe. Even if there is someone who has knowledge of the series, I would be very happy if he could send me his argument and explain it. because no matter how much I searched, I couldn't come to the conclusion that Adolla is a 4 dimensional universe.

#2 Why does Adolla's merger with the main universe give 2-c?

We know that the original universe was a 4-dimensional and infinite universe and that adolla merged with the main universe and started the disaster. There are many questions that I cannot solve here. With this merge we still can't see the adolla and all we see is a moon sized eye. How does the merger of a low 2-c universe and another low 2-c universe yield 2-c? How exactly does this merger happen? Where is Adolla located in the main universe when it merges with the original universe? One of the two space-time continuities has to be inside the other, because that's how universes merge, as I understand it. merger though, wouldn't that make cosmology low 2-c? because one space-time continuum is dependent on another space-time continuum. How can two space-times exist in the same universe? Both are the size of the universe. I would appreciate it if someone who has mastered the series can explain to me in detail how the merging of universes brought cosmology to 2-c, with arguments.

3# Why does haumea and shinra's destruction/dominion of adolla give them 2-c?

Haumea merges with evangelist and becomes 2-c, evangelist is the incarnation of adolla. Shinra also destroys the adolla and leaves the haumea behind, then becomes 2-c. Now, why does the success of destroying the adolla give 2-c directly? because shinra does not destroy two separate space-times, it "destroys adolla". For 2-c, it is necessary to destroy two 4-dimensional space-times. but shinra only destroys adolla (an l2c universe). Adolla has no effect on the main universe. I would be very happy if someone who dominates the series can explain this incident to me in detail.

To summarize roughly, I opened this crt to understand how adolla became l2c plane, why shinra got 2-c for destroying adolla. sorry for my bad english hope you all can understand what i'm saying. @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @PowerToScale @Amost6x
Everything is explained here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Maitreya12/Maitreya12/_Fire_Force_Cosmology_blog

I read this blog but I can't say that I am very enlightened, because I still do not understand to that the adolla is a different space-time. and I don't fully understand why 2-c comes from the combination of the two universes. thank you anyway
tl;dr there's enough evidence in the blog to prove that both Adolla and the main universe are universe-sized (they're both infinite actually) and completely separate from each other. That's enough evidence for a 2-C cosmology, I believe.

Tier 2 doesn't require you to destroy or create multiple universes, the bar is set at "significantly affecting". Trying to make 2 universes merge counts as significantly affecting.

tl;dr there's enough evidence in the blog to prove that both Adolla and the main universe are universe-sized (they're both infinite actually) and completely separate from each other. That's enough evidence for a 2-C cosmology, I believe.

Tier 2 doesn't require you to destroy or create multiple universes, the bar is set at "significantly affecting". Trying to make 2 universes merge counts as significantly affecting.
I think I understand what you mean, thank you

Besides the fact that of course, Adolla merging with the universe affected only the Earth (literally shown as Arthur that was just in outer space was unaffected), yes, there are all the evidences the cosmology is 2-C
/sarcasm

I don't understand how two spacetimes can exist in the same universe, I'll open another crt about it.

I mean this. Two low 2c universes are Merging and cosmology becomes 2-c. In other words, it is meant to say whether one of the universes enters the other or whether the two become one universe, I cannot understand it.

I mean this. Two low 2c universes are Merging and cosmology becomes 2-c. In other words, it is meant to say whether one of the universes enters the other or whether the two become one universe, I cannot understand it.
It would become a low 2-C structure with probably a 2-C durability, this was never explored in the work,However, Haumea and Shinra's 2-C rating comes from them having the power to merge the two spacetimes and having control over them.

It would become a low 2-C structure with probably a 2-C durability, this was never explored in the work,However, Haumea and Shinra's 2-C rating comes from them having the power to merge the two spacetimes and having control over them.
Exactly.

The 2-C rating comes from the merger between two completely separate space-time which is treated as a 2-C feat here on the wiki.

In essence. Adolla (being a low 2-C structure by itself at least) merging with the another separate low 2-C structure, results in a low multiversal feat.

Besides the fact that of course, Adolla merging with the universe affected only the Earth (literally shown as Arthur that was just in outer space was unaffected), yes, there are all the evidences the cosmology is 2-C
/sarcasm

Wrong.

The stars in the outer space already debunks this. The fact everything changes to cartoon from the last failed Cataclysm, debunks this.

it affects all of reality.

/sarcasm
Objectively false. The very physics of the world were altered, including their stars and moon. Why would Arthur be affected? Adolla didn't warp humans, just their reality + Arthur grasped Adolla and was able to harness its power.

Objectively false. The very physics of the world were altered, including their stars and moon. Why would Arthur be affected? Adolla didn't warp humans, just their reality + Arthur grasped Adolla and was able to harness its power.
Wrong.

The stars in the outer space already debunks this. The fact everything changes to cartoon from the last failed Cataclysm, debunks this.

it affects all of reality.
Guys….the dude was being sarcastic when he said that lmaoo.

Because there is no proof of it? I closed my threads cause I was busy and it was just mental gymnastics that I was tired of. Anyway when I am done with the tier 2 thread, I will correct it. It is not 2-C simple as that.
I'm afraid these aren't valid reasons, sir.

Fduzx4JUoAA1qiP.jpg

If it is infinite sized space-time, this is 2-A

I am not joking. This is the same reason we had for Rimuru and many others.
...How? 2-A requires you to have an explicitly stated infinite number of universes (i.e infinite number of Low 2-C structures = 2-A). An infinite 3+1D (3 space, 1 time) universe by itself is just Low 2-C.

First and foremost, there is no requirement for an explicit statement claiming an infinite number of universes. If explicit statements were necessary for all profiles, most profiles would have unknown values. By considering the context and implications, one can determine the different tiers.

Additionally, an infinite-sized space-time continuum is essentially the same as having an infinite number of universe-sized space-time continuums.

I believe the user above intended to refer to a high 3-A module, but I wanted to clarify it to him before any potential misunderstandings.

This is wrong. It's because the space is infinite. There were no size comparison/ size superiority statement at all.

Last edited:
Back