• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman CRT tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, got lost in other revisions.

Here's my ideas.

Basically, Akira gets a pre-death | post-death key. I was thinking pre-hell | hell, pre-devilman lady | devilman lady, or something similar, but the former eliminates any discussion about timelines and is more accurate because Akira retained that level of power after his resurrection.

His pre-death key stays the same, but post-death becomes Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Grew much stronger during his stay in Hell. Comparable to Satan, who resurrected Akira to assist him in fighting God)

Satan and Zennon are

Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Part of the Demon Lord, who has power equal to God, who in turn created Hell, a separate 5-Dimensional space-time with a layered cosmology similar to Dante's Inferno—the lowest level of Hell, Cocytus, being separated from the rest of Hell by a trans-dimensional barrier)

I also plan to add citations.
I like it. What about characters like Yuki fudo, Violence Jack, and the other universe Devilmen Will they have their own profiles or be added to Akira’s? Also it was confirmed that Lady’s Hell is the same Hell from the Inferno.

Different profiles.

It was confirmed that Dante's story was inspired by Hell, but they're not mechanically 1:1. That's why I just said they're similar.

Here's my ideas.

Basically, Akira gets a pre-death | post-death key. I was thinking pre-hell | hell, pre-devilman lady | devilman lady, or something similar, but the former eliminates any discussion about timelines and is more accurate because Akira retained that level of power after his resurrection.

His pre-death key stays the same, but post-death becomes Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Grew much stronger during his stay in Hell. Comparable to Satan, who resurrected Akira to assist him in fighting God)

Satan and Zennon are

Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Part of the Demon Lord, who has power equal to God, who in turn created Hell, a separate 5-Dimensional space-time with a layered cosmology similar to Dante's Inferno—the lowest level of Hell, Cocytus, being separated from the rest of Hell by a trans-dimensional barrier)

I think this is the best conclusion for it.

I think God himself should get a profile sometime with a low 1-C scale.

Did you have any ideas for the speed? Something which I was still confused on as KingCollapser claimed to have scans that might put him at infinite-immeasurable but I am unsure on how valid they are.

I think this is the best conclusion for it.

I think God himself should get a profile sometime with a low 1-C scale.

Did you have any ideas for the speed? Something which I was still confused on as KingCollapser claimed to have scans that might put him at infinite-immeasurable but I am unsure on how valid they are.
Would you like me to drop the feat?

Yeah send it
All 3 chapters show Akira being able to go back in time and interact with the physical world regardless of being a Ghost. This was an ability shown in Shin Devilman that high rank demons could use. Akira self admitted he didn’t think he could do it even with his power at that time. There’s also no repercussions from him changing events in the past and no drawbacks so he can do this for an indefinite amount of time.

DEVILMAN LADY VOL.10 CHAPTER 25: AKIRA'S ACTIONS

DEVILMAN LADY VOL.10 CHAPTER 26: ASUKA'S TRUE NATURE

DEVILMAN LADY VOL.11 CHAPTER 27: DEVILMAN GHOST

It'd be immeasurable if he was transcending time or something like that (i.e, he comes from an extra-dimensional space beyond time). This is more just time travel.

It'd be immeasurable if he was transcending time or something like that (i.e, he comes from an extra-dimensional space beyond time). This is more just time travel.
I want to make more suggestions for DM’s profile. Should I make a whole new thread with my ideas or add them on to this one?

Yeah, I think KingCollapser was gonna start a separate CRT for the other changes he wanted to make but everyone has agreed on the low 2-C, possibly low 1-C.
I agree with the pre death post death keys and I’ve already started on my next Devilman CRT using that format. It’ll only have things not listed on his current profile.

I’ll be dropping threads for the other Versions of Devilman eventually since his his profile only has three.

This thread kinda died.

I was planning to add citations and stuff, but I can't really do it. I can open the profiles.

What are the staff conclusions here so far?

Asura made these revisions:

Here's my ideas.

Satan and Zennon are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back