• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman CRT tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingcollapser

He/Him
In this crt I’ll provide evidence of Devilman being a higher Tier than what Is listed on his Profile “At least 9-B, likely 9-A | At least 7-B, likely High 6-A

I’ll be Scaling the manga version of the original Akira fudo/Amon specifically, not the other Devilmen from other universes. Aside from the “Devilman” manga there are other manga that take place in the same universe which I’ll also use for evidence.

Edit: Violence Jack feats

I’ve added Devilman’s Feats from the manga Violence Jack. The events take place directly after The ending of the original Devilman and though it isn’t the official sequel
Go Nagai Himself has confirmed that his works are connected

Though He/They go by the name Violence Jack it’s revealed at thrthat this is indeed the same Akira fudo from the original.

The rules do acknowledge
other author works being secondary canon.

Wall Level: Casually Destroys a small house with his lasers

Small building Level: Destroys the top part of a Building

Can Cause earthquakes just by Walking

City level: Gets hit with this city wide blast
and another at point Blank and lives albeit he does take heavy damage

Destroys this city while in hell

Mountain Level: Jinmen (The demon akira is fighting) is big enough to hold
an entire town on his back. On the bottom right we’re shown the rest of the city that Jinmen dwarfs in size. After absorbing jinmen’s power he grows larger than he is.

Dwarfs these mountains in size

Melts the pyramids with his aura

Large Mountain level: Tanks this
attack from hades

While heavily damaged he survives A “thunder break” from great mazinger. Said thunder break
destroys A mountain range

Country level: It’s revealed that Amon Sunk Atlantis off screen

Amon is
completely unaffected by all of the worlds nuclear weapons

Devilman being a Devil amongst devils scales above Tengu’s and Dragon’s both of which are able to
annihilate Japan in an instant

Multi
Continent level: During his Akira’s fight with Satans army Mountains crumbled, lands sunk into the sea The earth shook, and the seas became a pillars of water or evaporated

Planet level:
Casually envelopes the world in his aura which “melts it

Galaxy level: Hades is afraid Devilman could possibly kill him and hades himself (If you lowball him) is
galaxy Level shown here but it should be noted he can create a space of infinite blackness and possibly created this realm of chaos that he rules over.

Universal level: Female Jack states that Satan reincarnated her (and the other two jack’s, there are 3) with power that rivals his. Satan created the universe of kanto after god reset earth back to the beginning of time.

Jack simply existing was the primary reason why satan couldn’t control the universe he created.

All 3 Jacks merged together were strong enough to fight both Satan and xenon by himself and overpowered them.
(Xenon is another form of Satan and king of demons so they should be somewhat comparable in strength)

I will admit I’m not 100% positive what tier some of these feats belong in so I’m open to discussion about it but below I will list devilman’s universal feats, dimensionality, and most importantly scaling. To understand how it all works I will link the Devilman cosmology here and add details that were missed because it’s necessary for the proper scaling.

As stated in the blog above Hell is a universe in another dimension created by God. It is separated into different layers each blocked off by a dimensional barrier. It’s big enough to contain Oceans, Mountains and volcanos, cities, castles, a sun made of darkness, a sun made of light, and stars

Hell is guarded by a time slip/Gap in time. which are possibly 4Th dimensional spaces that can send you to different time periods as well as other universes that don’t exist anymore shown here and here (🚨 nsfw scan).

It’s possible that hell itself is infinite in size since humans were still arriving there after the universe was destroyed. Humans and demons are
constantly being killed and revived in hell without overpopulation. If it’s not infinite it’s at least bigger than a normal universe due to its dimensionality and the ability to grow its size. Claude Gillian( A Scientist from Devilman saga)
states that he doesn’t know if hell Is the forth or fifth dimension but if materials from hell exist on earth then it may be assimilated. These materials from Hell are what the Demon armors are made of. Claude may not know which dimension hell is however there is minor evidence that supports it being a 5th dimensional space.

Demons are basically 4th dimensional beings stated here (🚨Nsfw scan) by Enpi-Chan. Akira and another demon perform the same feat. Akira has shown that he can ascend dimensions Here and his final Battle with Satan Was on a higher dimension.

The god emperor is stronger than the Greek gods since he defeated the titans and imprisoned them in hell. These same titans defeated the Greek gods forcing them to flee Olympus. If hades can make an infinite space than god can as well.

God not only created hell but
the microcosm itself is his creation and he’s existed before the universe became what it is now. The microcosm doesn’t just include earth and hell but heaven as well and all of the countless universes that exist. In gekiman, satan says universe instead of microcosm but nothing really changes because the statement is true either way. Satan also said “god blew life into This small remote universe” which is more confirmation that there are other universes god is in control of. And just to solidify my point here are scans showing that in the context of that story “worlds” is interchangeable with “universe”. (🚨Nsfw scan)There are many examples of characters saying world when they are referring to an established universe.

More Feats and statements:

While in hell Akira No diffs The war god Vurava and tanks an attack that breaks one of hells barriers.
(Vurava doesn’t have many feats but we can scale him to god since he’s existed before the rise of Christianity)

Vurava says that he and Akira posses power equal to God’s

In their second and final battle Amon and Vurava shake Hell

Amon Kills Vurava by decapitation

When Satan
reunites with Akira He brings him along to Fight in their first war against god. (Remember that akira couldn’t even beat satan so this shows how much strength he’s gained)

On another journey through hell Akira
kills many Greek gods and deity’s.

Destroys The wall of souls by
powering up which destroys Hell and it’s barriers

Two characters confirm hell is destroyed here and here

While Amon is in control he
tanks this attack from hades and only looses an arm, which he quickly regenerates
(Note: Hades could two shot the same akira who destroyed hell before they’re first fight)

Absorbs Hades godly power

Hades is visibly shaken at Amons boost in power

Defeats Great mazinger which shocks Hades

Devilman absorbs great mazingers engine giving him another boost in power and Great mazingers thunderbolt
(Note: Great mazingers thunderbolt also had
the power to destroy hell’s barriers)

Tanks Great mazingers thunder break

Clashes with Hades one last time and they appear even in power

Punches satan and turns the world inside out

Stabs satan in the forehead
causing the world to flip upside down

Satan says that
The first Amon’s power rivaled god’s and the second Amon was a part of Satans power given life
(Note:
Satan defeated god in their first battle)

Does whatever this is, I’m really not sure

He’s also a 4th wall breaker. Not only does he know he’s in a manga but
he’s interacted with his own author and has spoken to us the reader.

It’s never stated how or why but Akira isn’t effected by the flow of time. He’s able to not only travel through time as a soul but he can travel through memories and interfere with significant historical events with no repercussions(The story of shin Devilman is all about that).

Speed feats:

Reacts to this laser
not once but twice

Reacts to this photon laser and counter attacks

Uses his mouth beam to shoot himself back to earth

Edit: Feats I left out because they’re from a cross over manga but should be seen for scaling reasons

Devilman
reacts to this kick from Cyborg 009
(Note: 009 can move ftl without his acceleration device)

Devilman clashes with 009 while he’s accelerating and they destroy this building

Devilman moves faster than 009 can see while 009 is in acceleration mode and kicks him through two buildings

Catches up to 009 and grabs his leg

2-C Feat: 009 fly’s across the world combing his and Devilman’s power which combines both of their universes.

Last edited:
In this crt I’ll provide evidence of Devilman being a higher Tier than what Is listed on his Profile “At least 9-B, likely 9-A | At least 7-B, likely High 6-A

I’ll be Scaling the manga version of the original Akira fudo/Amon specifically, not the other Devilmen from other universes. Aside from the “Devilman” manga there are other manga that take place in the same universe which I’ll also use for evidence.

an entire town on his back. On the bottom right we’re shown the rest of the city that Jinmen dwarfs in size. After absorbing jinmen’s power he grows larger than he is.

attack from hades

While heavily damaged he survives A “thunder break” from great mazinger. Said thunder break

Amon is

Devilman being a Devil amongst devils scales above Tengu’s and Dragon’s both of which are able to

Multi
Continent level: During his Akira’s fight with Satans army Mountains crumbled, lands sunk into the sea The earth shook, and the seas became a pillars of water or evaporated

Planet level:

Galaxy level: Hades is afraid Devilman could possibly kill him and hades himself (If you lowball him) is
galaxy Level shown here but it should be noted he can create a space of infinite blackness and possibly created this realm of chaos that he rules over.

1-C:
I will admit I’m not 100% positive what tier some of these feats belong in so I’m open to discussion about it but below I will list devilman’s universal feats, dimensionality, and most importantly scaling. To understand how it all works I will link the Devilman cosmology here and add details that were missed because it’s necessary for the proper scaling.

As stated in the blog above Hell is a universe in another dimension created by God. It is separated into different layers each blocked off by a dimensional barrier. It’s big enough to contain Oceans, Mountains and volcanos, cities, castles, it’s own sun made of darkness and stars. Hell is guarded by a time slip. which are at least 4Th dimensional spaces that can send you to different time periods as well as other universes that don’t exist anymore shown here and here (🚨 nsfw scan). It’s possible that hell itself is infinite in size since humans were still arriving there after the universe was destroyed after the events of the first Devilman manga. This means it can contain countless people from any universe without an issue. Humans and demons are constantly being killed and revived in hell without overpopulation. It’s also canon that GOD (The god emperor) is stronger than the Greek gods since he defeated the titans and imprisoned them in hell. These same titans defeated the Greek gods forcing them to flee Olympus. If hades can make an infinite space than god can as well.

the microcosm itself is his creation and he’s existed before the universe became what it is now. The microcosm doesn’t just include earth and hell but heaven as well and all of the countless universes that exist.

Demons are basically 4th dimensional beings stated
here (🚨Nsfw scan) by Enbi-Chan. Akira and another demon perform the same feat. Akira has shown that he can ascend dimensions Here and his final Battle with Satan Was on a higher dimension. He’s also a 4th wall breaker. Not only does he know he’s in a manga but he’s interacted with his own author and has spoken to us the reader. It’s never stated how or why but Akira isn’t effected by the flow of time. He’s able to not only travel through time as a soul but he can travel through memories and interfere with significant historical events with no repercussions(The story of shin Devilman is all about that).

Feats and statements:

While in hell Akira No diffs The war god Vurava and tanks an attack that breaks one of hells barriers.
(Vurava doesn’t have many feats but we can scale him to god since he’s existed before the rise of Christianity)

Amon Kills Vurava
by decapitation

When Satan
reunites with Akira He brings him along to Fight in their first war against god. (Remember that akira couldn’t even beat satan so this shows how much strength he’s gained)

Two characters confirm hell is destroyed
here and here

tanks this attack from hades and only looses an arm, which he quickly regenerates
(Note: Hades could
two shot the same akira who destroyed hell before they’re first fight)

Hades is
visibly shaken at Amons boost in power

Devilman
absorbs great mazingers engine giving him another boost in power and Great mazingers thunderbolt

Satan says that
The first Amon’s power rivaled god’s and the second Amon was a part of Satans power given life
(Note:

Speed feats:

Reacts to this laser
not once but twice

Disagree

attack from hades

Amon is

Multi

Planet level:

1-C:

As stated in the blog above Hell is a universe in another dimension created by God. It is separated into different layers each blocked off by a dimensional barrier. It’s big enough to contain Oceans, Mountains and volcanos, cities, castles, it’s own sun made of darkness and stars. Hell is guarded by a time slip. which are at least 4Th dimensional spaces that can send you to different time periods as well as other universes that don’t exist anymore shown here and here (🚨 nsfw scan). It’s possible that hell itself is infinite in size since humans were still arriving there after the universe was destroyed after the events of the first Devilman manga. This means it can contain countless people from any universe without an issue. Humans and demons are constantly being killed and revived in hell without overpopulation. It’s also canon that GOD (The god emperor) is stronger than the Greek gods since he defeated the titans and imprisoned them in hell. These same titans defeated the Greek gods forcing them to flee Olympus. If hades can make an infinite space than god can as well.

the microcosm itself is his creation and he’s existed before the universe became what it is now. The microcosm doesn’t just include earth and hell but heaven as well and all of the countless universes that exist.

here (🚨Nsfw scan) by Enbi-Chan. Akira and another demon perform the same feat. Akira has shown that he can ascend dimensions Here and his final Battle with Satan Was on a higher dimension. He’s also a 4th wall breaker. Not only does he know he’s in a manga but he’s interacted with his own author and has spoken to us the reader. It’s never stated how or why but Akira isn’t effected by the flow of time. He’s able to not onlytravel through time as a soul but he can travel through memories and interfere with significant historical events with no repercussions(The story of shin Devilman is all about that).

Feats and statements:

When Satan

(Note: Hades could two shot the same akira who destroyed hell before they’re first fight)

Devilman absorbs great mazingers engine giving him another boost in power and Great mazingers thunderbolt

Satan says that
(Note:

Speed feats:

Reacts to this laser
not once but twice

Nothing justifies 1C here
The others seems fine

1-C:

here (🚨Nsfw scan) by Enbi-Chan. Akira and another demon perform the same feat. Akira has shown that he can ascend dimensions Here and his final Battle with Satan Was on a higher dimension. He’s also a 4th wall breaker. Not only does he know he’s in a manga but he’s interacted with his own author and has spoken to us the reader. It’s never stated how or why but Akira isn’t effected by the flow of time. He’s able to not onlytravel through time as a soul but he can travel through memories and interfere with significant historical events with no repercussions(The story of shin Devilman is all about that).

Feats and statements:

When Satan

Satan says that
(Note:

Speed feats:

Reacts to this laser
not once but twice

All of this sound like Low 2-C/2-C feats rather than 1-C, i feel like you misunderstand the tiers.

Yes, technically there its Low 1-C evidence since Hell was also stated to be possibly 5th dimensional, but you didn't mention.

Last edited:
Do dimensions in this verse have R>F and no anti-feat?
I may understand that r>f somehow needed, but I don't think it is really needed since the scan somehow explicit that Hell is on 5th dimensional
I don't see other clarification for that. Furthermore, I would give it a possibly rating tho (hell scan)

I may understand that r>f somehow needed, but I don't think it is really needed since the scan somehow explicit that Hell is on 5th dimensional
I don't see other clarification for that. Furthermore, I would give it a possibly rating tho (hell scan)
The thing is we don't give anything for stated dimensions if there are no ontological difference between them

The thing is we don't give anything for stated dimensions if there are no ontological difference between them
As long as he acknowledges that there is a difference between dimensions or any explanation, I don't mind giving it a possibly at least.
We gave the DC comic 6.2D rating because in one of the scans, it's explicitly stated there.

But I can understand what you mean, but somehow we can give it possibly rating ;/

I think "At least Low 2-C (Heavily affected Hell in his fight in Devilman Lady, violently shaking it and destroy many of its dimensional layers. Scaling from Satan who created his own universe in Violent Jack. Downscaling to God who created both Hell, Heaven and Earth/Universe. Destroyed Hades's Underworld. Demons stated to be 4th dimensional), possibly Low 1-C (Via statements about Hell be 5th dimensional)" would be the most accurate rating for Canon Devilman.

Last edited:
I agree with this, I think currently the profile only really scales him based off of the first manga (basically the same place in which the crybaby anime also ends) and not including Devilman lady and others in the canon where he is much more impressive.

Based on what others have said I think it’s reasonable to have him at around low 2-C and possibly due to the 5th dimensional statements low 1-C at best.

Last edited:
I didn’t mention it because that’s a scan from devil saga which doesn’t
Involve akira fudo however I listed a blog that explains the complete history of hell which I do believe mentions hell being 5 dimensional
All of this sound like Low 2-C/2-C feats rather than 1-C, i feel like you misunderstand the tiers.

Yes, technically there its Low 1-C evidence since Hell was also stated to be possibly 5th dimensional, but you didn't mention

Last edited:
Not all but based on the look of it, I dont see 1C, just High 3-A.
Although I agree with everything else even the 5-B
Even if you scale hell to just the size of one universe god would still scale higher and Devilman scales to god, how long doe revisions take because I don’t mind looking for more evidence

Even if you scale hell to just the size of one universe god would still scale higher and Devilman scales to god, how long doe revisions take because I don’t mind looking for more evidence
Anywhere between 5 minutes, to you don't want to know. Usually just depends on the simplicity of it.
It just depends on the evidence given and if it gets accepted. You can go grab more if you want, add it, and then people can see if that checks out too.

Anyway, watching to see where this goes.

Does the higher dimensions in the verse have an ontological difference?
Every universe in the verse has ontological difference. They can each exist independently and i believe akira confirmed it twice. When he goes to the universe in the sequel he mentioned how it was a branching path and in hell he mentions that people were still coming in. Does that count?

Anywhere between 5 minutes, to you don't want to know. Usually just depends on the simplicity of it.
It just depends on the evidence given and if it gets accepted. You can go grab more if you want, add it, and then people can see if that checks out too.

Anyway, watching to see where this goes.
Oh that’s great, I’ll keep doing revisions then

Every universe in the verse has ontological difference. They can each exist independently and i believe akira confirmed it twice. When he goes to the universe in the sequel he mentioned how it was a branching path and in hell he mentions that people were still coming in. Does that count?
That is not what ontological difference means
It means they must have something similar to Reality - Fiction
As higher dimensions needs to view lower ones as fiction or something similar

That is not what ontological difference means
It means they must have something similar to Reality - Fiction
As higher dimensions needs to view lower ones as fiction or something similar
Oh my bad. He’s talked to the reader before, interacted with his own author as he was writing the final chapter of the manga he was in, and Possibly this?

I think "At least Low 2-C (Heavily affected Hell in his fight in Devilman Lady, violently shaking it and destroy many of its dimensional layers. Scaling from Satan who created his own universe in Violent Jack. Downscaling to God who created both Hell, Heaven and Earth/Universe. Destroyed Hades's Underworld. Demons stated to be 4th dimensional), possibly Low 1-C (Via statements about Hell be 5th dimensional)" would be the most accurate rating for Canon Devilman.
Why at least? Devilman not only shook it but destroyed hell and all of its barriers. Hades’s underworld is the same place as hell since All the gods of myth exist in Devilman and that story takes place during Devilman’s travel through hell. He scales up to god stated by satan and Vurava and even psycho jenny says that Amon was a god among gods. Even satan scales up to god as he’s beaten him before. God has also created more universes other than earth, heaven, and hell.

Last edited:
You said “As higher dimensions needs to view lower ones as fiction or something” and in that second scan he’s literally looking at his universe as a work of fiction as it’s being written
its still 4th wall breaking

Last edited:

Destroys this city while in hell

attack from hades

Amon is

Multi

Planet level:

1-C:

As stated in the blog above Hell is a universe in another dimension created by God. It is separated into different layers each blocked off by a dimensional barrier. It’s big enough to contain Oceans, Mountains and volcanos, cities, castles, it’s own sun made of darkness and stars. Hell is guarded by a time slip. which are at least 4Th dimensional spaces that can send you to different time periods as well as other universes that don’t exist anymore shown here and here (🚨 nsfw scan). It’s possible that hell itself is infinite in size since humans were still arriving there after the universe was destroyed after the events of the first Devilman manga. This means it can contain countless people from any universe without an issue. Humans and demons are constantly being killed and revived in hell without overpopulation. It’s also canon that GOD (The god emperor) is stronger than the Greek gods since he defeated the titans and imprisoned them in hell. These same titans defeated the Greek gods forcing them to flee Olympus. If hades can make an infinite space than god can as well. Claude Gillan states that he doesn’t know if hell Is the forth or fifth dimension but if materials from hell exist on earth then it may be assimilated.

Feats and statements:

When Satan

Satan says that
(Note:

Speed feats:

Reacts to this laser
not once but twice

Edit: Feats I left out because they’re from a cross over manga but should be seen

Devilman
reacts to this kick from Cyborg 009
(Note: 009 can move ftl without his acceleration device)

Devilman clashes with 009 while he’s accelerating and they destroy this building

Devilman moves faster than 009 can see while 009 is in acceleration mode and kicks him through two buildings

Catches up to 009 and grabs his leg

009 fly’s across the world combing his and Devilman’s power which combines both of their universes
I’ve added a new scan about hell’s dimensionality ,crossover feats from his fight with cyborg 009, and a new city level feat.

Akira had to ascend to a higher dimension to leave hell. I’ve already dropped scans of demons being 4Th dimensional and the Gates of hell are guarded by a 4th dimensional space so it’s possible Akira ascended to the 5th dimension when he left

Why at least? Devilman not only shook it but destroyed hell and all of its barriers. Hades’s underworld is the same place as hell since All the gods of myth exist in Devilman and that story takes place during Devilman’s travel through hell. He scales up to god stated by satan and Vurava and even psycho jenny says that Amon was a god among gods. Even satan scales up to god as he’s beaten him before. God has also created more universes other than earth, heaven, and hell.
I'm not completely sure about fully scaling Devilman and Satan to God when he its potrayed to be much stronger.

And Devilman's Hell (if we drop the Low 1-C statement) its treated as a Low 2-C structure only.

God is strong but not unbeatable. Satan has defeated god already and if he’s saying that Devilman has the power to rival god’s power we should listen since he’d know more than anyone. Plus it’s backed up by a character who’s older than god and even yuki fudo from Devilman saga kills his universe’s god and goes to help the other Devilmen fight their gods. Not fully scaling Devilman to god wouldn’t be fair as there’s already proof he’s on that Level.

Even if you drop the low 1-C statement there’s still minor evidence that suggests hell is possibly 5D. Devilman still scales higher than low 2-C since god has created Multiple universes each with their own space time continuums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back