• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman CRT tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that doesn’t happen, I spent a lot of time on getting my info. There’s A LOT more I could provide but only if the changes are actually gonna be implemented

Ok, I've managed to just about knock something very important off my list. I can make the changes.

Actually, before I change any of the profiles, where's it stated that Jenny is comparable to Zennon?

I vaguely remember something about them being one of the highest ranking demons, but nothing concrete.

Last edited:
Actually, before I change any of the profiles, where's it stated that Jenny is comparable to Zennon?

I vaguely remember something about them being one of the highest ranking demons, but nothing concrete.
Jenny isn’t comparable to xenon but she is one of the highest ranking demons and Satans right hand. She doesn’t scale to satan but her illusion powers were strong enough to suppress Satans memory. But that’s about it.

I don't even recall her non-psychic feats, and Hell feats are iffy in general.
Jenny only has psychic feats, she’s not a physical fighter. Sirene in hell is probably mountain level or something, same with hell jinmen. They both fought Hell Devilman solo and put up a fight so there was definitely a boost in strength

Last edited:
I'm starting to think we should make separate profiles for the different manga versions of Devilman. Either that or create a key to separate them all in the main profile.

I'm starting to think we should make separate profiles for the different manga versions of Devilman. Either that or create a key to separate them all in the main profile.
We should, but we did agree on the changes to the canon devilman which I think should be fine to apply as every discrepancy has been dealt with

There should be. Most of the versions are akira pretty consistent but to avoid confusion that would be best.

Sorry, got lost in other revisions.

Here's my ideas.

Basically, Akira gets a pre-death | post-death key. I was thinking pre-hell | hell, pre-devilman lady | devilman lady, or something similar, but the former eliminates any discussion about timelines and is more accurate because Akira retained that level of power after his resurrection.

His pre-death key stays the same, but post-death becomes Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Grew much stronger during his stay in Hell. Comparable to Satan, who resurrected Akira to assist him in fighting God)

Satan and Zennon are

Universe level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Part of the Demon Lord, who has power equal to God, who in turn created Hell, a separate 5-Dimensional space-time with a layered cosmology similar to Dante's Inferno—the lowest level of Hell, Cocytus, being separated from the rest of Hell by a trans-dimensional barrier)

I also plan to add citations.
These are the changed we agreed on, yes?

Also decided to work on a draft for Devilman's profile to sort and organize the different versions of him with a key.

Also decided to work on a draft for Devilman's profile to sort and organize the different versions of him with a key.
Looks good, however some of the manga don’t need keys. Devilman, shin devilman, and neo devilman all take place within the same continuity just at different times. The post death key is unnecessary because all of his post death feats are in Devilman lady. There also has to be a violence Jack and Vs 009 key

Looks good, however some of the manga don’t need keys. Devilman, shin devilman, and neo devilman all take place within the same continuity just at different times. The post death key is unnecessary because all of his post death feats are in Devilman lady. There also has to be a violence Jack and Vs 009 key
Gotcha. So, what should the key name be for the first three you listed be?

Satan should also get similar changes as well as some others but we haven't fully made those yet but yeah quite obviously for being comparable to Akira and what is mentioned in the bottom part
I don’t mind doing more crt’s for the verse. The current ones could be improved upon.

Gotcha. So, what should the key name be for the first three you listed be?
Key: “Devilman” should have feats from Devilman, Shin Devilman, certain feats from neo devilman.

key: “Violence Jack” should have feats from the violence Jack and shin violence Jack manga and there’s also 3 ovas that he’s in.

key: “vs 009” should only have feats from the Devilman vs 009 manga and ova

Key: “Devilman” should have feats from Devilman, Shin Devilman, certain feats from neo devilman.

key: “Violence Jack” should have feats from the violence Jack and shin violence Jack manga and there’s also 3 ovas that he’s in.

key: “vs 009” should only have feats from the Devilman vs 009 manga and ova
I was actually thinking of having separate profiles for the Violence Jack and vs 009 continuities since I found them in different respect threads on Reddit rather than in this same one.

I was actually thinking of having separate profiles for the Violence Jack and vs 009 continuities since I found them in different respect threads on Reddit rather than in this same one.
The Violence Jack continuity takes place right after the original and the 009 continuity takes place during the original manga but akira and satan get sent through space time. But They are both the same akira from the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back