• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman CRT tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Violence Jack continuity takes place right after the original and the 009 continuity takes place during the original manga but akira and satan get sent through space time. But They are both the same akira from the original
Violence Jack should still be a different profile according to our site rules. He's a stronger version from a divergent timeline.

Also, the new page redesign just doesn't make sense. Satan and Devilman didn't personally do all of that during the final battle, it was pretty much every Demon and Devilman on Earth battling.

What manga is this even from?

I'll leave it in there for now. But we definitely need to know.
The feats are from Neo Devilman; we agreed on keeping all the feats from Devilman, Shin Devilman, and Neo Devilman into one. I also just added in the key for Amon: The Darkside of Devilman

No, we didn't agree on Neo Devilman. We agreed on a few specific chapters made by Nagai himself, which doesn't include the one where Satan and Akira have a relationship and destroy the moon that's very much intact at the end of the original Devilman.

As for Darkside, we agreed that'd be a different profile altogether, even if it's just an alternate timeline.

This profile doesn't cover all forms from the manga, just the original continuity. It's not a composite.

No, we didn't agree on Neo Devilman. We agreed on a few specific chapters, which doesn't include the one where Satan and Akira have a relationship and destroy the moon that's very much intact at the end of the original Devilman.

As for Darkside, we agreed that'd be a different profile altogether, even if it's just an alternate timeline.
My bad.

Want me to go ahead and make the Darkside profile, then?

If you're talking about Akira/other existing characters, I'd say maybe a new profile if that's what you want.

Characters that don't have counterparts are fair game. In particular, I'm thinking of making a profile for that Devilman from the detective story.

If you're talking about Akira/other existing characters, I'd say maybe a new profile if that's what you want.

Characters that don't have counterparts are fair game. In particular, I'm thinking of making a profile for that Devilman from the detective story.
Ok cool, the next profile I’ll work on will be from Devilman vs 009 Ova and manga

I say we close it. The changes are applied and if there are more things that need to be added or changed there can always be another crt made. I think this thread has gone on long enough.
I do want to be added as a supporter if possible and I think this should also be used as a respect thread.

Thank you for helping out here, ByAsura.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What is currently left to do here?

I did a bunch of reorganization for the verse page here.
Looks good. But For the violence Jack part, the universe is named “kanto”. Did you see the other post I tagged you in?

Also Do you think Will we be able to add composite cosmology from the other Devilmen manga?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back