• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Aren't One Piece Characters MHS+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laser was dodged cause of pre-cog from what I now and how many persons has actually dogged his lighting since that can actually be used to scale and I guess we need someone knowledgeable here about OP.

Well if no one has dodged the lighting than there is no point in assuming stuff,but I will ask cin since I saw him today.

I don't know it looks legit too me.

Thou, is it considered only reaction or actual speed? Since they only reacted on it.

So we have MHS+ reactions than. Should you ask more input from staff? And can we actually scale their speed from that or we need to stay in reactions since FT actually needed a confirmation from Erza's speed.

Hmm, apprently according to this,

" It should be noted that as long as the character or machine did not display creating Cloud-to-ground lightning it is questionable whether or not the lightning actually moves at average lightning speed, because the scientific knowledge on the speed of lightning is lacking in the current state of science, so that it is unknown which variables could influence the speed."

Dark649 said:
Luffy dodging pacifista laser is considered as an outlier.
It's with pre-cog so it's not weird he dodges, since he knew it was coming and where would it hit.

Dark649 said:
Luffy dodging pacifista laser is considered as an outlier.
this is not outlier,there is no reason to think like that,pacifista's dodging laser feats was also in the post time skip

Accidentally quote you twice sorry

^Pre-cog was used,so it's not even considered. Plus I think it was impossible to calculate the speed of those lasers.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Doesn't Enel's devil fruit allow him to become lightning itself. Its description sounds like real lightning.
So we can give him MHS+ speed and not only attack or reactions?

^well that explains that I guess.

Anyway I informed Cincameron about it, if there is any other staff member who wants to comment would be appreciated since I think we can improve them.

Aizen you think it's only reactions or speed as well?

Except for Enel since he can transform into lighting I think that should be obvious.

Actually, if you react to something that travels for example at the speed of lightining (440.000 M/s) that...doesn't make you exactly MHS+ the reaction can be lower or higher.

Depends on how long it took the character to react/move/etc.

^well,they all dodged in last moment since their distance from the point where it hits is minimum so, how do you count that?

LordAizenSama said:
Pacifista laser is not a actual laser. And precog aimdodging anyway
1.i didnt brought the pacifista's feat becuase i think this is lightspeed or somting i brought it to compere this to enel since the PTS's supernovas were in most cases uneable to dodge this

2. this is not aim dodging Luffy clearly said the laser was slow

KamiYasha said:
Also, the laser dodging feat is most likely Aim Dodging.
Yeah, it was stated Luffy was using HAKI for that so pre-cog guaranteed.

@ryop he said it was slow cause he dodged it and it was said he was using HAKI so it's pre-cog no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back