• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was never really concluded before. I need this.

Golden Hax vs Golden hax.

>Morals On.

>Speed Equalized, except for NF or speed haxxes (If Gil has one).

>Starting distance: 60 meters.

>No. F*cking. Prior. Knowledge.

>Random encounter at Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

>5-A Gil, 4-C Rein.

20171231 032610

Stop

This is a stomp.

And everyone knows it.

Also "Except for NF or Speed Haxes"

Rein blitzes GG.

yeah...big issue we had this but with speed unequalized though speed equal...rein will eventually spear GG midway

Your hunch is incorrect I'm afraid.

Reinhard still has a ton of other powers. Even with the spear getting dodged, he's still got a solid chance.

Not sure if sarcasm or not... If it's not sarcasm how would Gil dodge LLT with luck and SNI? Saber "dodged" Gáe Bolg because her luck negated the "curse". Don't think luck and SNI can alter the property of always hitting, ignoring distance and one shotting.

Anyway pls close this it's a stomp. Reinhard one shots with his ap and hax advantage.

Monarch Laciel said:
Your hunch is incorrect I'm afraid.

Reinhard still has a ton of other powers. Even with the spear getting dodged, he's still got a solid chance.
Actually it is correct, as I was referring to Swag's statement, which was obvious sarcasm you took as literal.

I thought you being sarcastic was a hunch as well tho, so I was wrong to that extent.

You know that LLT isn't like Gae Bolg, right? It just works with RW effects from Rubedo's Relic and Briah

Ummm...Not trying to argue for anyone in this stomp match, but pretty sure being Immeasurable speed is enough to dodge LLT. Also, you can technically also dodge it by teleporting to another universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back