• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh CCC vs. Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solacis said:
Somebody close this stupid thread. If another one like it pops up, OP's getting reported.
Nah, Gilgamesh can easily contend against Reinhard with "platonic hax"

WHYNAUT said:
Have you read Rein's profile???
I read Dies Irae, what do you mean have I read the profile?

Rein's a multiversal buster and Gilgamesh is multiversal through weird means.

But Rein's spear was casually able to pierce the multiverse and was able to no sell Mercurius' attacks just because they had the same Taikyoku value.

Including attacks that was able to bust the multiverse and caused a gravity that sucked in all physical things in all of creations and etc... They are all conceptual attacks BTW

@Chase

Reinhard is High Outerversal. Gilgamesh is Multiversal+. There is nothing that Nasuverse as a whole, much less Gil, can do to hurt him. Make a CRT if you want this changed but until then, that's how this site hold the two of them.

Ultra instinct issei said:
Uh....Doesn't reinhard blink the nasuverse out of existence?

Also, the gae bolg is similar to longinuslanze testament, kinda.
How is it the same? It just reverses causality... The Longinus spear conceptually wipes you out of existence and also it can hit its target no matter how fast they are or where they are and also it ignores the concept of distance and speed. Even the blast of his Spear can fatally injure Aristotelian concepts, so GG lel.

How is it the same? It just reverses causality... The Longinus spear conceptually wipes you out of existence and also it can hit its target no matter how fast they are or where they are and also it ignores the concept of distance and speed. Even the blast of his Spear can fatally injure Aristotelian concepts, so GG lel.

giorno vs CCC Gilgamesh who wins?

It means that we have profiles with feats and tiers, this isn't comicvine where you pit characters with your own tiers and let others bring proof of shit.

Everything we use here is based on profiles, read them, read the tiering system and read the rules

Also, Gilgamesh stomps

It means that we have profiles with feats and tiers, this isn't comicvine where you pit characters with your own tiers and let others bring proof of shit.

Everything we use here is based on profiles, read them, read the tiering system and read the rules

Also, Gilgamesh stomps

Giorno Giovanna vs CCC Gilgamesh Who Wins?

Chasekilleen said:
But doesn't he highball Gilgamesh to infinite speed and infinite multiversal??
Actually, last I saw, he was saying Gil "blitzes omnipresent beings" and is 8-dimensional or something.
No, I'm not making that up.

Anyway, someone give me a reason not to go all Newgrounds Portal and BLAM this piece of crap thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back