• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What currently needs to be done here?

Okay. Tell me here when the edits have been applied.

Done, except for BB because adding the INS stuff to her profile is near impossible considering how it's structured. I'll figure something out one of these days, but consider this thread done.

Done, except for BB because adding the INS stuff to her profile is near impossible considering how it's structured. I'll figure something out one of these days, but consider this thread done.
Thanks again for the help. you forgot Resistance Negation for Gil and resistance to spatial cuts for Servant Physiology, didn't you?

It seems that Gil also deserves the INS ability thanks to his Immersion ability he can travel between Imaginary Number Space and Real Space, can also take people with him.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. Which pages should I lock again here?

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Kingprotea

Passionlip

Saver

Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Caster (Maxwell's Demon)

Rider of Red (Achilles)

Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)

Servant Physiology
Thank you for helping out. Which pages should I lock again here?
That crossed out that you need to lock.

For BB, Gil and Servant physiology I will wait for Crimson's answer first.

Thanks again for the help. you forgot Resistance Negation for Gil and resistance to spatial cuts for Servant Physiology, didn't you?

It seems that Gil also deserves the INS ability thanks to his Immersion ability he can travel between Imaginary Number Space and Real Space, can also take people with him.
There is still BB page i think, i will edit it later, it is close to midnight in my country
Could you apply the remaining stuff?

I need to sleep, so those stuff are for later. Resistance Negation i already add for Gil, about Immersion i don't think it is valid for INS manipulation, did he actually manipulating stuffs belong to INS???
Yes, you can do it anytime. Gil doesn't manipulate the INS, it's like you can throw the enemy into the INS with your Immersion, with that the opponent will be exposed to all the abilities of the INS. so INS abilities based on Immersion, with a weakness that opponent only need to resist Immersion in order to escape all INS abilities.

It has the same way of working as Kingprotea and Passionlip who throw their enemies into INS.

Last edited:
I have locked the pages that I was asked to lock.

I need to sleep, so those stuff are for later. Resistance Negation i already add for Gil, about Immersion i don't think it is valid for INS manipulation, did he actually manipulating stuffs belong to INS???
Yes, you can do it anytime. Gil doesn't manipulate the INS, it's like you can throw the enemy into the INS with your Immersion, with that the opponent will be exposed to all the abilities of the INS. so INS abilities based on Immersion, with a weakness that opponent only need to resist Immersion in order to escape all INS abilities.

It has the same way of working as Kingprotea and Passionlip who throw their enemies into INS.
Are you done with the changes?

I have locked the pages that I was asked to lock.
Excuse me Antvasima, could you check Gilgamesh's profile there seems to be an editing error in the resistance to transmutation section, I don't know who did it, when I tried to fix it somehow it didn't work.

None for now, just waiting for the rest, just to make sure, do you accept that Gil is scaling to INS?
I'm currently thinking about how to list that in the profile, he can't manipulating INS, but can throw people into it and INS will hax people to death or something similar.
But anyway, i'm tired, probably the next day in my country i can do something

I'm currently thinking about how to list that in the profile, he can't manipulating INS, but can throw people into it and INS will hax people to death or something similar.
But anyway, i'm tired, probably the next day in my country i can do something
Nonetheless, it's Gil's abilities and things he can use in battle, should be written on his profile, i think.

Nonetheless, it's Gil's abilities and things he can use in battle, and should be written on his profile, i think.
yes but he doesn't directly manipulating it, he just throw people in and INS do the rest, like you throw a guy into the pool, the pool along with the water drown him to death, but you don't manipulating the pool by anymean

May i add the abilities that Gil has? it seems that he should have more abilities judging from the description in his profile, for example like Sha Naqba Imuru stuff should have Cosmic Awareness, Enhanced Senses and Retrocognition. Of course I will apply it along with the scan, or should I make a new CRT?

May i add the abilities that Gil has? it seems that he should have more abilities judging from the description in his profile, for example like Sha Naqba Imuru stuff should have Cosmic Awareness, Enhanced Senses and Retrocognition. Of course I will apply it along with the scan, or should I make a new CRT?
just do it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back