• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Crimson has accepted is probably fine to apply. Thank you for helping out.

well, would that still be a literal "nothingness" and qualify for Void Manipulation?
I think so. Characters would easily qualify for Non-existent Physiology if they had similar descriptions.

so that would be an additional feat for the Imaginary Number Space right? because Davinci who can interact with Void Space gets probability hax too.
That seems to be the case, especially since the probability feat was speculated to be due to the Paper Moon.

But still it includes Vector Manipulation because it is blatantly stated vector, as is in the profile of Rider (Leonardo Davinci) she gained the Vector Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space.

it looks like the scan that you send can also implies it is a subjective reality hax because it makes reality not exist.
I guess it is fine though the justification should be well worded. Da Vinci's gives the impression that she has Vector Manipulation by virtue of existing in a world with vectors.

This makes it seems as if INS is a timeless space, where it does have a concept of time, just completely different from our Universe of Observation one, that has a constant flow of aggregation.

And even INS has the ''waves'' that are somehow like a time movement.

And INS, if it isn't already, is definitely a higher-dimension. At least if you consider ''dimensions we can interact directly''. It is imaginary number space as in math imaginary number, not as in imagiary elements, which should maybe be called Fictious.
Reading the scans should be enough to lift ambiguity. Otherwise, we can rephrase into "where the flow of time is halted".
This is also supported by the CCC statement that the past/present/future are equivalent.

As there is INS, I would argue Fiction is Imaginary with a Real non-zero part more than Negative Value, or something similar (Remembering Imaginary Numbers have been used in real-world Engineering and Physics, and correctly guess the result, therefore, even if Imaginary, they are not fictious, as in they have something in the process or in the substance that it represents.). Fiction/Fantasy and Reality are sometimes even coexisting, such as in Tsukihime worlds, where the worlds made by fairies/etc are actually ''there'' on the surface, not separated. And Marble Phantasm/etc. The idea I'm trying to say is that Fantasy and Reality are existences of different types, but of the same ''Validity'' in Nasuverse.

Magical Circuits and Magical Energy itself is called Fiction, and it still works perfectly fine. The whole concept of Reality Marble is that you impose your Common Sense in the world.

This idea that Fiction is somehow ''less'' than Real is weird when the very place you exists in is called the Conscioussness of Humanity. Fiction has the concept of the real + the idea of not-existing. But that may be me reading too much philosophy.
Though having a negative is exactly how the Imaginary Number Space was described: (a world that exists on the negative vector, inverting their very existence into the negative zone)
It is also stated that a half-baked Zero Sail is similar to Hippogriff switching from a state of truth into a state of fiction due to its ill-defined existence.
It is also stated many times that Zero Sail removes their existence from reality.

Only Reactive Evolution negation is bad here. Everything else is fine.

This makes no sense and is directly contradicted by several FGO statements that say entering INS without protection would erase them out of existence. Regardless of its definition, its still a void and would qualify for void manip.
The problem is that is incorrect... And saying something is wrong ''because makes no sense'' when you will find that definition for Nothingness more times than not is weird...
But anyway, read Imaginary Scramble. It's one of the very first (maybe second?) scene of the event.
As translated by fallacies, to make it easier.
Shortly after launch, there's an alert.
In Imaginary Numbers Space, sonar should be useless, but for some reason the echo scanner indicates that the Nautilus is on course to collision with a landmass.

Nemo gives that there shouldn't be any landmass within the Imaginary Sea; but Skadi contradicts him. giving that in other cultures outside of her own, the primordial chaos was defined as a matter wherein all was one — Heaven and Earth; warmth and cold; good and evil.
Said chaos encompassed all possibilities, being as the mother of the World.
Skadi gives that Imaginary Space is something akin to that.
Though, distinct from the omnipotence come of a chaos that encompasses everything, this would be as an omnipotence come of unobservability.
She says that this would be as the Reverse of the World; the unobservable domain.
The established laws of physics do not apply.
Ergo, all manner of possibilities are capable of being rendered to "hypothesis" (仮定) / temporary substantiation.

INS is a space where information can't be exchanged. It's obvious any being that exists dependent on another one such as Man couldn't exist in INS... There's
absolutely no erasing, there is no external acting force on you imposed. Their existence is dependent upon exchange of information. It loses it's meaning.

In the Tsukihime Remake they talk about how existing requires meaning when talking about the Dead Apostles and why they engage in the killing of man.

The idea you are talking about is dealt with using the term 虚無 in Nasuverse IIRC.

EDIT:
Normally, a structure in which sense of values can be shared cannot be created in the Far Side of the Moon, which is an imaginary space. What established BB's internal world as the Sakura Labyrinth was the power of this Noble Phantasm.
To correct myself, it's not information, it's sense of values.

Last edited:
Because he is listed in the verse page. I cannot remember who I should and shouldn't contact otherwise.
My ASS I'm still listed. I removed my name from every Nasu page months ago, and just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I went to check the page history of every one at the time you posted your ping, and my name wasn't there. What's your next excuse?

My ASS I'm still listed. I removed my name from every Nasu page months ago, and just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I went to check the page history of every one at the time you posted your ping, and my name wasn't there. What's your next excuse?
This is unrelated, but i think this kind of comment is unneccessary

Last edited:
he always says that he doesn't want to be pinged for nasu stuff
so i removed him
Check the date please:

Last edited:
Anyway, we should preferably return to the main topic here.

Anyway, we should preferably return to the main topic here.
as noted above, only Reactive Evolution negation is not accepted, the rest can be applied.

to be honest i'm not good at grammar and giving explanation in profile. Crimson is more experienced at that.

Last edited:
Hmmm, should listed Gilgamesh power as Power Nullification & Resistance Negation via Subjective Reality

Wait how exist beyond space-time is HDE, the line could mean Saver exist in a realm beyond space-time

Last edited:
Hmmm, should listed Gilgamesh power as Power Nullification & Resistance Negation via Subjective Reality

Wait how exist beyond space-time is HDE, the line could mean Saver exist in a realm beyond space-time
Ok then.

Actually Demons, Buddha, Gods are comparable to each other and have been accepted as HDE. Here is the justification, I used a beyond space-time scan to specifically tell that Buddha has beyond conventional space-time.

So have you reached any consensus/conclusions here currently?

Last edited:
Okay. As long as there are no serious objections here, that can probably be applied then.

Can you write all of the new additions in a new post in this thread please?

Optimized the Imaginary Number Space additions:

Existence Erasure, Deconstruction, Information Manipulation, Data Manipulation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space which erases an objects' existence from reality, causes existential collapse and conversion into unfixed random numbers, and deprives information and data of all meaning), Chaos Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space whose environment is like the primordial chaos, and the place where innumerable curses and delusions flourish and is misobserved through illusions by those existing in reality. Described as a void space where "nothingness" existed as a nothingness and the inside of nothingness where time is meaningless.), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Vector Manipulation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space which is a higher dimensional plane, where where "direction, distance, time" can't be defined normally, and which exists on the negative vector. The Imaginary Number Space can be used to invert cause and effect), Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Stated to disrupt the sense of direction, make vision useless, and remove memories), Status Effect Inducement, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Induces paralysis, blindness, and the mind shutting down), Temprature Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Able to change the temperature of the body to be cold)

Can be added as it is for BB as it is. For Kingprotea I think we can change "Controls the" to "The inside of her body is made from", and for Passionlip (Can trap her opponent within the Breast Valley which is made from".

Also the Servant Physiology ones:

Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation: Servants with Rank D Magic Resistance can cancel a bubble of frozen space, which was stated to freeze time as a consequence. Violet's Crack Ice Id_es which stops both time and space is stated to be resisted through Rank C Magic Resistance. Should be resistant to modern magecraft, including the one used by the Emiya family to speed up or slow down time or place objects in stasis.

Time Stop: Able to function within a sea of Imaginary Number Space where the flow of time is halted. Able to fight and train in environments where time is stopped.

Optimized the Imaginary Number Space additions:

Existence Erasure, Deconstruction, Information Manipulation, Data Manipulation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space which erases an objects' existence from reality, causes existential collapse and conversion into unfixed random numbers, and deprives information and data of all meaning), Chaos Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space whose environment is like the primordial chaos, and the place where innumerable curses and delusions flourish and is misobserved through illusions by those existing in reality. Described as a void space where "nothingness" existed as a nothingness and the inside of nothingness where time is meaningless.), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Vector Manipulation (Controls the Imaginary Number Space which is a higher dimensional plane, where where "direction, distance, time" can't be defined normally, and which exists on the negative vector. The Imaginary Number Space can be used to invert cause and effect), Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Stated to disrupt the sense of direction, make vision useless, and remove memories), Status Effect Inducement, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Induces paralysis, blindness, and the mind shutting down), Temprature Manipulation through Imaginary Number Space (Able to change the temperature of the body to be cold)

Can be added as it is for BB as it is. For Kingprotea I think we can change "Controls the" to "The inside of her body is made from", and for Passionlip (Can trap her opponent within the Breast Valley which is made from".

Also the Servant Physiology ones:

Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation: Servants with Rank D Magic Resistance can cancel a bubble of frozen space, which was stated to freeze time as a consequence. Violet's Crack Ice Id_es which stops both time and space is stated to be resisted through Rank C Magic Resistance. Should be resistant to modern magecraft, including the one used by the Emiya family to speed up or slow down time or place objects in stasis.

Time Stop: Able to function within a sea of Imaginary Number Space where the flow of time is halted. Able to fight and train in environments where time is stopped.
Looks good to me.

Can you link this scan to Gilgamesh's profile right over here
Immersion (Can travel back and forth from the Imaginary Number space, and Real Number Space)
please add limited Memory and Mind Manipulation to Gilgamesh's profile, as it was accepted on previous CRT and apparently it's not written on Gil's profile yet
Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, limited Memory and Mind Manipulation (He has various conceptual armaments within his arsenal, which can directly attack the soul)
Also this
Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Regeneration and Immortality (Type 4) Negation Via Causality Negation: Conceptual weapons are able to attack concepts, natural providence, and space as well nullifying said concepts like Immortality by overwriting them
and for the Resistance Negation section it should be like this
if you want you can also add this scan to the Deconstruction section for INS

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Which, if any, pages do you need unlocked?

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I do not know. Sorry. What do the rest of you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back