• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Cosmic Awareness which nothing in those scan suggest, everything is fine
Isn't seeing other universes one of the criteria for getting Cosmic Awareness or am I forgetting something?
Texture are not actually multiverse, just the layer hierarchy = multiverse hierarchy, it is still Earth scale only though
yeah but said earth stores other universes within it and it's like how human prescription sees and changes other cultures iirc
Right, Texture contains all of human knowledge including the laws of physics and that includes our present universe and the conceptual universe, isn't that enough to get Cosmic Awareness?

You can see scans about Texture here

Isn't seeing other universes one of the criteria for getting Cosmic Awareness or am I forgetting something?

Right, Texture contains all of human knowledge including the laws of physics and that includes our present universe and the conceptual universe, isn't that enough to get Cosmic Awareness?

You can see scans about Texture here
huh didn't know about the tsukihime remake stuff because i was ignoring it due to spoilers but neat
but yeah it should grant Cosmic Awareness easily

Nah it is not Cosmic Awareness though, unless yoy aware all event happen across universe simultaneously, Earth texture still limited to Earth only though

Nah it is not Cosmic Awareness though, unless yoy aware all event happen across universe simultaneously, Earth texture still limited to Earth only though
You don't have to aware all event happen across universe simultaneously though, as long as you can aware things on the cosmic scale, another dimensions or even the parallel world is enough to get Cosmic Awareness, as far as i understand from the explanation on the CA page and the characters who get it.

Last edited:
Gil has been stated many times to be able to observe all things, and Nasuverse cosmology focuses on the earth where the earth contains the universe itself. So it's natural that in Nasuverse didn't explore things outside the earth because the Texture itself has an infinite area.

What are the conclusions here so far?
everything is gucci except Cosmic Awareness being debated atm
so check the textrue explanation here if you want to draw your own conclusion
i think the first few scans shows why i think seeing through textures should grant Cosmic Awareness cuz a textrue is called a universe and infinite in tsukihime

otherwise if you're unsure then we'll just have to ping @CrimsonStarFallen and ruin his day again

everything is gucci except Cosmic Awareness being debated atm
so check the textrue explanation here if you want to draw your own conclusion
i think the first few scans shows why i think seeing through textures should grant Cosmic Awareness cuz a textrue is called a universe and infinite in tsukihime

otherwise if you're unsure then we'll just have to ping @CrimsonStarFallen and ruin his day again
Okay.

@CrimsonStarFallen

What do you think about this?

Perhaps what has been accepted here should be applied now in lack of better options?

Perhaps what has been accepted here should be applied now in lack of better options?
It might be a good choice, but there are two votes who disagree and agree for the Cosmic Awareness part, honestly I want people who are knowledgeable about Nasuverse to evaluate this because according to cosmology it should get Cosmic Awareness, i think.

Well, I already called for many knowledgeable members, but received limited responses.

Yes, that seems fine, as long as our staff accepted it.

Well sorry guy, i got occupied with too many things especially my PC mainboard decide to retire itself. I don't think Cosmic Awareness is need to have another thread.
Farewell Viet, but I have to do it because Crimson hasn't evaluated it yet.

Last edited:
So what has been accepted to be applied here exactly?

So what has been accepted to be applied here exactly?
For Gil : Enhanced Senses and Retrocognition that I have applied, but for BB it looks like need a bigger revision for her profile, so you can close this thread and lock the profiles of Gilgamesh, BB and Servant Physiology.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped.

Last edited:
Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back