• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Golden KIng vs The Golden Beast, Reinhard Heydrich vs Girugameshu

This is 5-A Gilgamesh vs Base Reinhard

SBA manipulation is locked, because otherwise is another stomp in Gil's favor

Type 8 is restricted

Speed unequalized (because yolo, aka Wolfang's Briah), Gladsheirm soulrip and Longinuslanze Holy Aura are restricted, but he has Zarathustra in his legion (ren Fuji)

If it's such an speed-blitz, speed will be changed to equalized and Eine Faust- whatever will be locked

Gilgamesh in his full glory
The King of Jobbers along with his mighty glowing rotating *****

Reinhard in his full golden glory
Some edgy golden Nazi that is the cancer of a certain Snake

Huh

Well you can't really restrict the type 8

also this is not the f&g board

Does Rein gave the whole legion with him?

I mean yeah.

The only chance Gil has here is if we say that since Enkidu can prevent teleportation it would somehow prevent Rein from summoning a 1-A structure.

In that case since type 8 is restricted he can hit him with Ea

Since that is 100% not the case Rein kinda just summons Glads and sends his legion out

Rein has two type 8 (if both are restricted then meh)

I dunno how a chain can prevent the summoning of Glads but since the soul rip is restricted then he can unleash the full legion on his ass while destroying enkidu with LLT.

Also, isnt the mere precense of the spear that causes trouble for the legion or am I misremembering something?

I'm pretty sure the mindhax comes from looking at it.

There are problems from being near it but it's not as much

Enkidu stops Rein from summoning the LLT

Sni let's him know to not look at it

That's about all he has going for him though

Why would gil look at the spear when sni let's him know not to.

In fact he could literally have his eyes closed and still fight well thanks to Sni and how he fights

The problem is that Rein just summons glads and the legion yeets gil anyway even with all the restrictions

What's the point of the match if you restrict all of Reinhard's hax?

You can't nerf a character just so the other one stands a chance or can win. Besides, fights with restrictions can't be added anyway.

I'm only restricting his immortality (because ha can't kill Merc or destroy Glads), his sourip (because it's just unfair) and his Spear's aura

Also, on a side note, why Ren isn't listed in his page?

In one of the routes he becomes a Legionary

He still has access to unlimited souls, all Legionaries, many Briahs and 1-A spear (and his glorious hair, of course)

Just those to make Gil to not be killed in his mere golden prescence and to be able to at least damage Reinhard

Ren never becomes apart of Reinhard's legion, what are you talking about?

He enters a coma and I think dies in Kasumi's route.

He runs away with Kei, leaving Reinhard trapped in his own castle in the Kei route.

He kills Reinhard and allows Marie to become god in the Marie route.

And he fights with either lets Reinhard and Mercurius fight each other, or joins in on the fight. All of it cultivating in Marie taking the throne and becoming god.

YungManzi said:
I don't mind arguing a battle even with restrictions, who cares if it gets added?
I do.

What's the point in putting two characters against each other if you are severely neutering one of the characters so the other can stand a chance?

You know what? Machina or Re seems better tbh since you just restrict everything about Reinhard (Rein still stomp without restriction tho), Eleonore get "I will get my vengeance 100%" from Gil, Wolfgang dunno, Wilhelm trashed.

Which remind me what the result of Ren vs Jin again?

Isn't Reinhard in this state still strong physically than Wilheilm when he fought against Methuselah whose power is who knows how much higher than Planet level, though Gil is massively FTL and Reinhard is FTL - FTL+.

correction afaik ren's soul was returned by rein towards the end but the cycle of doing ritual again will continue.

but restricting his abilities makes the match pointless in general

Back