• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who lives in a CRT on the wiki? Spongebob Squarepants!

I remembered, it was only in one episode, as the other one was the one with the Reef Blower.

It's the episode where Sandy's dome gets filled with bugs, and Spongebob just absorbs the whole ocean to drown them.

Also what was this CRT originally about? Because it seems to just discuss general Spongebob feats nowadays

Bobsican said:
I remembered, it was only in one episode, as the other one was the one with the Reef Blower.

It's the episode where Sandy's dome gets filled with bugs, and Spongebob just absorbs the whole ocean to drown them.
Right. " A Flea in Her Dome". This gives about three Tier 5 feats (three feats across a show that's been going for more than 2 decades sure as shit isn't "consistent", but whatever).

• Spongebob absorbs the ocean (A Flea in Her Dome)
  • Spongebob absorbs the ocean (Reef Blower)
  • Spongebob becomes the moon (Goons on the Moon)
I'll go watch the episodes and give my thoughts later. Brb

Spongebob didnt really absorb the ocean in A Flea in Her Dome, it was just Sandy opening her treedome door to let the water come in, and absorb all the ocean's water, yet somehow, everyone tanked it. Honestly, I dont see how you literally fit all of Earth's water into 1 small dome, so that may be a gag.

Oooh. Yeah, feat is just an invalid gag unless you wanna argue Sandy's Treedome is thousands of miles in size.

Bobsican said:
Courage actually has less tier 4 feats than the Spongebob cast with tier 5s.

At this point it's totally possible if we just apply the tiers in a similar way to Courage.
Ironically enough, courage has a moon-destroying feat sorta like Spongebob (destroyed it by screaming like how he did to the sun)

Ironically enough, courage has a moon-destroying feat sorta like Spongebob (destroyed it by screaming like how he did to the sun)

If that's how it works then SpongeBob is officially 5-C - 5-A alone via destroying moon with nothing but a ******* JACK-IN-A-BOX!!! XD

Okay, after watching the episode it was clearly depicted that Spongebob was incapable of affecting the moon on his own, and there's no proof he physically scales to the Jack in the Box that demolished the moon (it can be added as Optional Equipment on his profile, though).

• Sandy's rocket moving the moon should be calced, and that can be a key on Sandy's page (for example: "5-C with rocket")
  • Santa is stated to be capable of replacing the moon, so he could be 5-C if someone made a profile for him
  • Spongebob is 5-C via Optional Equipment

Newton's 3rd law means that if Spongebob could withstand the handling of such a physical weapon, he should have the durability of that, unless you want to argue with sheer headcanon that there's some mechanism to let Spongebob not take as much of the kinetic energy as the output by a very drastic amount. (Aka, it should still be a durability feat).

Except fiction rarely follows such a rule (that's why characters with equipment far exceeding their physical statistics like Batman (Post-Crisis) don't have 4-B durability), and Spongebob's durability is consistently portrayed as far lesser than 5-C in nearly every episode.

I mean, the wiki accepts that rule constantly IIRC, but it's case by case, of course.

And yes, hence why the highest end would be in tier 5.

There is also the rock throwing feat in the episode, where Squidina (I think thats the name) throws a rock at Pearl, circling the moon, and hitting her. Could that be a strength feat to be calced?

Bobsican said:
I mean, the wiki accepts that rule constantly IIRC, but it's case by case, of course.

And yes, hence why the highest end would be in tier 5.
IIRC I've only seen Newton's 3rd Law to justify people scaling their own AP to their durability (i.e. someone like Saitama throwing a High 6―A punch and surviving the recoil), not for scaling someone to their vastly superior equipment (Batman (Post-Crisis), Rick Sanchez, Dr. Eggma, Lex Luthor (Post-Crisis), ect).

It'd an outlier, plain and simple. A 5-C feat wouldn't make a single 5-A feat performed years ago consistent, either.

IG this is debatable since they basically stole them from sandy, but the net guns from the episode Sandy's Rocket should probably be in Spongebob and Patrick's optional equipment (and maybe their spacesuits aswell)

Spongebob should get possession resistance as he could still control himself when Plankton was possessing and controlling him in his debut episode (he did kinda struggle with this, but he still remained conscious), and he once drove The Flying Dutchma out of him

No worries about the video, I saw another version. And yeah, while it was short he still did stop it briefly. So it could be limited control.

This may be considered PIS that Sopngebob fails his drivers test, given how he operates other vehicles (or even vehicles made from Bubbles). Its possible that he just knows how to drive most vehicles, but not boat mobiles.

Maybe, but what makes operating a boatmobile so different? Not to mention, his difficulty with getting a driver's license seems like a more prominent aspect of his character, so it feels like him being good at other kinds of driving that don't differ much beyond the vehicle is a contradiction to that element of his character.

Also, just to be sure, what are his feats supporting Vehicular Mastery ?

Vehicular Mastery pertains to characters that have extreme skill Piloting/Driving various types of transport. This includes, not only civilian vehicles, but customised vehicles too.

• Land Vehicles: The ability to have mastered transport whilst driving on roads, rough terrain, and in vehicles such as: Cars, bikes, trucks and tanks
  • Air Vehicles: The ability to pilot aircraft and are able to push it to its limits. This includes aircraft such as planes and helicopters
  • Seaborne Vehicles: The ability to be able to drive: Boats, submarines, and even ships with little difficulty.
  • Space Vehicles: The ability to fly and manoeuvre ships/shuttles through dangerous hazards and be able to handle difficult situations.

Are we sure he's demonstrated extreme skill with various types, including stuff like driving on notably rough terrain effectively?

Patrick was unaffected by the galaxy getting unraveled. I don't know if that counts as a durability feat or not.

Back