• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who lives in a CRT on the wiki? Spongebob Squarepants!

Mind you of the size difference so some of the explosions and lifting stuff like the boulder could just be some rock his size strapped on to him so some might not change much, nevertheless in the show despite how varying it can be have shown lifting pretty heavy stuff at their best.

- Like sandy pulling a boat down in the bullworm episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kvcr7 (05:59.)

- Bikini bottom's best competitiors including Larry and Sandy managed to lift anchors that FAR Dwarf their sizes at presumably high distances: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kp8ww (03:39 and so on fourth from there.)

- Despite SpongeBob's depections he and Squid Ward have done something similiar in the employee of the month award while full on exerting themselves all day: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScaryPiercingArmyant-size_restricted.gif

GoCommitDi said:
no problem
Finished changing spongebob and the magic book's page, they can be locked now
Well now that this is resolved however there are other stuff to be taken into account sometime later on.

it's probably no big deal at the end of the day but i just barely realized i forgot to add type 2 self-sustenance to spongebob's page

GoCommitDi said:
it's probably no big deal at the end of the day but i just barely realized i forgot to add type 2 self-sustenance to spongebob's page
I doubt it with not being too much of a big deal but okay I guess.

I think we should get everything that is to be accepted accepted then move to actually adding stuff to pages,otherwise more work will have to be done between locking and unlocking.

Anyways, for the "kilometers" part, it was really an assumption on my part, as you can see that they quite traveled a lot to get to King Neptune, but as mentioned above with the Bikini Atoll gap... it seems it's still a safe assumption to consider when doing the calculation.

Bobsican said:
I think we should get everything that is to be accepted accepted then move to actually adding stuff to pages,otherwise more work will have to be done between locking and unlocking.
Anyways, for the "kilometers" part, it was really an assumption on my part, as you can see that they quite traveled a lot to get to King Neptune, but as mentioned above with the Bikini Atoll gap... it seems it's still a safe assumption to consider when doing the calculation.
I mean yeah they travelled far alright possibly it might still be doable, Also I suggest for people to check out hasslehoff's calc, in the comments section Psychomaster35 made a rather interesting revelation.

I have to mention are those two of the show and movie neptune considered completely different characters?

They are actually considered to be the exact same character, the Spongebob wiki even says that the sudden change in looks comes from executive forcing with Paramount, IIRC. But in the end, yeah, they are the same guy.

Bobsican said:
They are actually considered to be the exact same character, the Spongebob wiki even says that the sudden change in looks comes from executive forcing with Paramount, IIRC.
But in the end, yeah, they are the same guy.
Oh okay, And besides I do remember in SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout (20th Anniversary.) Mindy actually made an apperance for once (Except for Triton I think, which is kinda ironic given the situation Neptune had with his son before.), They really could use more potential from her and Dennis if they were to make episodes of them as I do have ideas, And if they ever wanted to make an excuse on why Neptune was not jacked but tubby and bald I got one for them.

Also I do suggest if you haven't already to check on Hasselhoff's "Small Building." Rating as Pyschomaster35 made an interesting revelation somewhere in the comments section which could possibly boost King Neptune's rating seeing he can damage him.

Antvasima said:
I think that we should avoid boosting the profiles too much based on the comics if they are not considered a part of the main canon.
Iirc. They are apart of the canon but the feats should really only be used if they are consistent with the show as well

So remember when I told you that SpongeBob has dodged a Jellyfish stings before, well yes obviously they get constantly stung by them but there were instances where he (along with kevin and other club bikini bottom mites.) reacted from the sting of the not mechanical organic pissed off King Jelly Fish.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kdfqx (07:18)

Now according to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers:

Jelly Fash

Another official site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/

Fastest sting

Antvasima said:
So what are we supposed to do here?
Well Ant my boy we have this that I found, and some other stuff to take into acccount... apparently, and just in case those who did not check yes I already putted the whole neptune throwing feat on the calc board.

Ive noticed a feat which Patrick froze the entire Earth from his brain freeze of eating too much Ice Cream. May sound outlierish, but it wouldnt really scale to his durability given he was frozen along with Earth anyways, so this may be accepted.

We already have 3 tier 5 feats, with this it is a bit more consistent, but still not enought to not be an outlier, if you ask me.

Not seeing how that would actually scale to Patrick's AP tbh.

Though shouldn't he get Type 1 Immortality for surviving for 5 billion years?

It seems no one aged because they were frozen, otherwise the immortality would go for the entire cast as you know, the whole planet was frozen.

As I said, this doesnt scale to Patrick's durability nor anyones durability anyways, given everyone got frozen. Its only comes from one attack, after all: Patrick getting a brain freeze. The brain freeze only happened because Patrick ate too much ice cream, causing the 5-B attack, so he would still physically be 9-B. If possible, the base rating would go like this: and

Varies from 10-C to 9-B at his peak, 5-B via getting a brain freeze

We had many higher-tier-one-attacks for characters, like Bender with the Exhaust Pipe, characters who could self destruct, etc, and yet, it doesnt scale to their durability, but the rating is still applied anyways. If anything, this would fall into this criteria for a one attack that is a higher tier that wouldnt scale to their durability.

Back