• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who lives in a CRT on the wiki? Spongebob Squarepants!

Series feats

Comic feats

This is probably fine, but I would prefer help from others to confirm the video examples.

Also if there somehow is no laser reacting confirmations (Despite the evidenced 6 linked from the other thread I gave.) What could help out their speed a bit the crew while being sent to the pelican island can evade the pelicans there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8E6NbsGZHc 0:09, 0:36, and spongeBob saw one coming at him and jumped so high to grab a feather at 0:46), Pelicans of which can fly approx 48 KPH.

GoCommitDi said:
48 kph = 13 m/s
so thats SuperHuman
Does that count? If so might as well replace athlethic human and turn it to Superhuman or adding it on your list there just in case, until then I'm rather satisfied with this.

Antvasima said:
This is probably fine, but I would prefer help from others to confirm the video examples.
Are some experienced members willing to verify all of the examples?

Can you send me images of the Iceberg feat in the comic? I can really stand getting virus messages everytime I visit the link to the comic feats.

Psychomaster35 said:
Can you send me images of the Iceberg feat in the comic? I can really stand getting virus messages everytime I visit the link to the comic feats.
RCO024 1468854441
RCO025 1468854441

I've reviewed all of the links excluding the Age Manipulation one and one of the Stamina scans, which lead to an error message.

Spongebob/Squidward would only resist Empathic Manipulation instead of Corruption.

Presumably no but it was well suggested.

It cant really scale, then if he didnt harm them. Neptune's feat COULD have the potential, but we dont know the exact distance, which is the problem.

Psychomaster35 said:
Presumably no but it was well suggested.
It cant really scale, then if he didnt harm them. Neptune's feat COULD have the potential, but we dont know the exact distance, which is the problem.
Well according to Bob king Neptune threw the crew from a mountain kilometers away to the resturants original position, yes the distance is actually a bit tricky to justify BUT according to him some very big numbers can come in with the right assumptions for the distance and timeframe.

Neptune lives in Atlantis

bikini bottom is based on the Bikini Atoll

the location of atlantis really depends on the story but many of them say it's in/near the mediterranean sea so i'll go with that

Bikini Atoll and mediterranean sea are 13,824 km from each other

well shit i thought this would be 9-A or something

GoCommitDi said:
Neptune lives in Atlantis
bikini bottom is based on the Bikini Atoll

the location of atlantis really depends on the story but many of them say it's in/near the mediterranean sea so i'll go with that

Bikini Atoll and mediterranean sea are 13,824 km from each other

well shit i thought this would be 9-A or something
You're kidding right? xD

How do we know its kilometers? I read the comic, and I see no mentions of where it states that the mountain is kilometers away. What page is it?

Psychomaster35 said:
How do we know its kilometers? I read the comic, and I see no mentions of where it states that the mountain is kilometers away. What page is it?
Hmm... sadly it doesn't state much of such a distance and I really do kinda doubt that they would go a freaking distance of 13,824 KM! Though it should still be a far distance, We'll just have to wait and see what the professionals have to say about it I guess that is what we are waiting for.

Only if the comics are officially approved and considered as a part of the cartoon's canon.

The comics are like Tier-2 canon I think. Useable, but should not be placed over the show (Tier 1 canon.)

Back