• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Is the True One-Punch Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Two men, legendary for their capacity to one-shot anything and everything that they fight.

One of them is a muscular, serious and pale man with old, 1940's german soldier clothing.

The other is a unimpressive bald dude with a yellow jumpsuit.

One is known as the deadly Nigredo, whose punch brings doom to all.

The other is known as the Caped Baldy, whose punch brings total annihilation to all.

However, who would win on a struggle between them?

Will the Dark Knight Nigredo destroy the bald one... Or will the hero of Z-City achieve another, direct victory?

Only this fight will tell...

Machina

V.S.

Saitama

Machina render by HIT IT
Saitama closerender

This fight will take place on a infinite, flat, indestructible arena. Both start at 25 meters from each other.

RULES:

1. Speed is equalized.

2. Machina's Regenerationn is disabled.

Otherwise, standard battle assumptions apply.

Rules may change if this match is a stomp as it is.

I'll go with the one punch hax man :p AFAIK Saitama usually just stand there and let his enemy attack first which will be his demise if hes up against someone that has one hit kill hax

Mods close this please, saitama can't one hit kill anyone, and he is up against a guy who can literally erase people's history from existence and has reality warping and a bunch of other hax and his low godly regen which makes it so opm could never kill him.

I've honestly never heard of someone taking out Regenerationn before in a vs thread, so I'm unsure about that, Crop.

I'm not sure about that either.

But, if this is allowed, Saitama simply punches the air and kills him.

I thought removing gamebreaking abilities was allowed, hm...

If it isn't, I can delete this.

well....machina's chanting literally even though it's long in our eyes is actually very fast and since speed equal he can hit and one punch him lel the irony but 2 Machina even without it is able to attack his soul anyway sooooooo there's that

The true One Punch Man is naturally Saitama. There, answered your question..

On the other hand... What the heck. The sheer amount of haxx he has. If this was speed unequalized he would still stand a chance I'd say even without regen. And abilities have been disabled before. Why is no one complaining about that when Fantasy Heaven is restricted for Reimu? So what's the difference here? It's only one ability in comparison and makes it so Saitama has a chance of winning.

Oh and gonna have to go with the guy with the ridiculous amount of haxx that would've soloed OPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back