• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Both are wall level+
Battle takes place in the Tribal 2 map
SBA for everything else

900+ Best Saitama (One Punch man) ideas | saitama one punch man, saitama  one punch, one punch man
prompthunt: minotaur dnd, ultra detailed fantasy, dndbeyond, bright,  colourful, realistic, dnd character portrait, full body, pathfinder,  pinterest, art by ralph horsley, dnd, rpg, lotr game design fanart by  concept art, behance hd,

Saitama: (Tural2004, Marvel_Champion_07, Mariogoods, Ourosboros, AThe1412, noninho, King_Dom470)

Minotaur:

Incon:

Last edited:
What exactly can the Minotaur do here? Even if it somehow beats Saitama, he has quick AD that can quickly overwhelm it
Well firstly the minotaur has much higher ap so it can definitely overwhelm saitama quicker than saitama can. Also the Minotaur has higher skill since they can fight with samurai and ninjas while saitama is just a strong guy with little to no combat skills especially in this key. Minotaur also has high lifting strength so his usual attack strategy of holding onto his opponent and hitting him will work wonders since saitama has is where near the minotaurs lifting strength. Lastly the Minotaur is super aggressive

so it can definitely overwhelm saitama quicker than saitama can
Maybe at first, but not when Saitama's AD kicks in
Also the Minotaur has higher skill since they can fight with samurai and ninjas
Samurai:
they lack basic knowledge on tactics as they run into battle with no concern for the repercussions
Yeah, doesn't seem that convincing
since saitama has is where near the minotaurs lifting strength
Saitama's page mentions him fighting LPC who can throw cars and trucks. But he is rated as only Superhuman, so I guess I'll leave it at that
Lastly the Minotaur is super aggressive
So was LPC, and once Saitama surpassed his limits, LPC got one-shotted

Maybe at first, but not when Saitama's AD kicks in
Even still an ap advantage of over 3 times is definitely gonna cause some trouble
Samurai:
Yeah, doesn't seem that convincing
Even with this the minotaur should be more skilled since at least he actually has combat experience.
Saitama's page mentions him fighting LPC who can throw cars and trucks. But he is rated as only Superhuman, so I guess I'll leave it at that
Still probably weaker than minotaur
So was LPC, and once Saitama surpassed his limits, LPC got one-shotted
Minotaur could kill saitama before he gets the chance

A 3 times AP advantage isn't nearly enough to kill Saitama so fast his AD doesn't make him catch up, his endurance and stamina should suffice to endure the Minotaur's onslaught.
Minotaur could hypothetically just toss Saitama. But either way how fast does his AD work and and how much stronger would it make him?
If it just makes him comparable to the Minotaur the Minotaur could still outskill

Minotaur could hypothetically just toss Saitama. But either way how fast does his AD work and and how much stronger would it make him?
If it just makes him comparable to the Minotaur the Minotaur could still outskill
How is it we scale the skill of characters from totally accurate battle simulator? Is there some lore we can reference beyond the gameplay? Because I mean, the gameplay is used-car-salesman-inflatable-mascot flailing balloony whackanoodling, not exactly a contest of skilled warriors

How is it we scale the skill of characters from totally accurate battle simulator? Is there some lore we can reference beyond the gameplay? Because I mean, the gameplay is used-car-salesman-inflatable-mascot flailing balloony whackanoodling, not exactly a contest of skilled warriors
Something like that theres a tabs lore thing that describes certain characters as "fierce combatants" or something like that. Lemme find it real quick

Here the thing describes black beard "One of the most fearsome warriors in tabs". Also the samurai units are straight up able to deflect bullets so thats gotta be a skill feat on its own

Here the thing describes black beard "One of the most fearsome warriors in tabs". Also the samurai units are straight up able to deflect bullets so thats gotta be a skill feat on its own
Well that Black Beard statement is really vague since it depends on the skills of the other fighters but

the samurai deflecting bullets feat is pretty impressive so that definitely raises the skill stocks

I guess my follow-up question would be: do the minotaurs match Samurais in skill or use their superior physical stats to even the odds?

Because it seems logical to me that the samurai should be more skilled and the minotaurs more powerful (and presumably less skilled)

Well that Black Beard statement is really vague since it depends on the skills of the other fighters but

the samurai deflecting bullets feat is pretty impressive so that definitely raises the skill stocks

I guess my follow-up question would be: do the minotaurs match Samurais in skill or use their superior physical stats to even the odds?

Because it seems logical to me that the samurai should be more skilled and the minotaurs more powerful (and presumably less skilled)
Well on the Minotaurs page it does say "While not intelligent tactically, they can compete with trained Samurai, so should at least have some basic knowledge on combat" So bit of both I guess. But they are able to take on entire groups of Samurai. and Knights who should be relatively skilled as they can lay out Samurai pretty easily aswell as monks

Well on the Minotaurs page it does say "While not intelligent tactically, they can compete with trained Samurai, so should at least have some basic knowledge on combat" So bit of both I guess. But they are able to take on entire groups of Samurai. and Knights who should be relatively skilled as they can lay out Samurai pretty easily aswell as monks
Are there any other statements on their page? In isolation it looks pretty clear cut to me that the minotaur rely on superior physicals to compensate for their relatively average skill. Not that Saitama's particularly skilled at this point, but "at least some basic knowledge on combat" isn't an advantage in their favour

Are there any other statements on their page? In isolation it looks pretty clear cut to me that the minotaur rely on superior physicals to compensate for their relatively average skill. Not that Saitama's particularly skilled at this point, but "at least some basic knowledge on combat" isn't an advantage in their favour
I mean fighting against knights should definitely count as something. The fact that they are able to land strikes on the samurai alone should be pretty damn incredible given that they can deflect bullets.

Also doesn’t Saitama have literally no combat skill?

He has basic hand to hand combat knowledge and showcased quick thinking by targetting Crablante's weak point

He isn't "skilled" but he certainly has some knowledge, I'd describe him at his point as a street fighter of sorts

It works fast enough that it allowed him to go from getting rocked by a stronger and more skilled enemy to oneshotting said enemy, though this doesn't mean he automatically wins. He would need to be pushed to his absolute limit and then surpasses that limit to become stronger. Minotaur could win if he takes Saitama out fast enough that he doesn't get the chance to do that, or he could just yeet him into the void.
This isn't a vote. I'm just judging from what I can see.

Minotaur could win if he takes Saitama out fast enough that he doesn't get the chance to do that
There is no feasible way for Minatour to do that. Saitama was already pushed to his limit in a single punch on the instance you mentioned and he still was fast enough to adapt. It is impossible to overwhelm Saitama with just a 3x difference. Then there is his supernatural willpower to consider as well which makes it even harder for Minatour to put Saitama down. Besides, he would also be increasing his speed, not just his strength. It would only get harder and harder for Minatour regardless of his initial superiority.

Okay, I've thought about it and I will vote for Saitama.

Even assuming the minotaur has a considerable skill gap on Saitama, he's only got blunt force damage and can't one-shot, so this plays out exactly the same way Saitama vs Light Pull Cord did.

Guy with considerable skill advantage (champion boxer) and multiple times AP advantage lands shot on more acrobatic but weaker Saitama, follows up and severely injures him... triggering AD and now Saitama is x10, x20 stronger and healed up, proceeds to 1 or 2 shot. If Minotaur had a weapon here that would be a win-con but in hand to hand he needs to kill Saitama with his initial combo and he can't.

Even assuming the minotaur has a considerable skill gap on Saitama, he's only got blunt force damage and can't one-shot, so this plays out exactly the same way Saitama vs Light Pull Cord did.

Guy with considerable skill advantage (champion boxer) and multiple times AP advantage lands shot on more acrobatic but weaker Saitama, follows up and severely injures him... triggering AD and now Saitama is x10, x20 stronger and healed up, proceeds to 1 or 2 shot. If Minotaur had a weapon here that would be a win-con but in hand to hand he needs to kill Saitama with his initial combo and he can't.
Voting Saitama FRA. Minotaur still has the wincon of throwing him off the map but it's not in character and it only ever happens by accident in the game.

Voting Saitama FRA. Minotaur still has the wincon of throwing him off the map but it's not in character and it only ever happens by accident in the game.
Ooh true, good point. Minotaur has a big lifting strength advantage to start.

Saitama is still more nimble though, so I think even if minotaur tried to do this he would be able to flip out of the shove most of the time (see how he handled Crablante and his moves against the dream subterraneans).

Both counted

Back