• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest Stand?! Akari vs Jotaro.

Only for a couple of seconds tho.

If Akari time stops first (Which we have seen that it is at least 3 minutes long (Since that was how late she was for class)) then it is a matter of Akarin being able to either become non-corporeal, kill Jotaro with her buns or Jotaro killing her first with his time stop.

Akarin

I am pretty sure Star Platinum cannot punch something that doesnt exist.

And jotaro would. As he could use his time stop. Which overwrites akari tine stop. Which he would then ohko as he a few times above for ap. Alsp stands do have the ability harm noncorporal and akari also cant. Durability city block plus while akari baseline.

Wait, Stands can hurt non-corporeal things? I´ve never seen that.

Speaking of seeing. Would Star Platinum even be able to see Akari once she has gone invisible/non-corporeal?

I dunno, i think that Akarin being invisible and her longer time stop would just take this imo.

I imagine it could go by this.

Akarin time stops, Jotaro resists for a couple of seconds and time stops back, but cannot do shit to a non-corporeal, invisible girl, and gets stuck back in time, where Akarin can just finish Jotaro off with her buns, her umbrella sword or making him irrelevant to the plot as well.

Her powers might be accidental, but not

Code:
temporary

Akari says "Akariiin" and she is going to become un corporeal/invisible for even Star Platinum to see.

And then he would just be punching the air as long his time stop lasts for.

I still think Akarin could win this if she just goes invisible from the start. (And this is no "oh, Jotaro throws sand around and it will stick to her" kinda of invisibility.), she litearlly stops existing until she becomes relevant again.

Akarin then time stops and kills Jojo.

Stands litterally ARE noncorporal.

Maybe. Although the same goes for akari.

Mate akari wont lead or start with that. That doesnt work or work that way for any thread. That not the default state of akari man.

Also ya assuming akari does the entire ability roster when no. At best time stop before jotaro would counter and ohko at minimum while akari probably wouldnt do that or lead with that anyway man.

Yeah no shit mate. Accidental.

Powers that did not happen on purpose and probably cant be done intentionally. Meaning jotaro leads with his time stop and ohko while akari fumbles around having no clue what is happening and cant do anything before jotaro leads with no effort needed.

Yeah, they are. but it is questionable at best if SP could hit any uncorporeal character, Akarin surely wont be killing star platinum itself any time soon.

-

Akarin does start in base, but speed is equalized if needed, and would allow Akarin to start with something, and both uncorporeality and time stop would be quite useful.

-

Like you said, they are accidental, but in case she becomes uncorporeal/invisible, i dont see a way for Jotaro or Star Platinum to find her and ohko, she is invisible.

And once she stops time, Jotaro would just have 5 seconds to find her, or else he gets stuck in a 3 minute timestop and get killed without being able to do anything about it.

Akarin is very, very likely to become irrelevant as soon the match starts, as seen multiple times in the Yuruyuri show and specially the intros.

If anything id argue that her going invisble from the very start is quite likely.

And in that way, Jotaro cannot do anything to her, even if Star Platinum was able to punch her in this state, i would argue it wouldnt be able to even see her because SP has never fought an invisible opponent.

Even if Jotaro time stops (which are not spammable, like Dio´s), he wouldnt be able to hit her before she eventually throws her buns at the man trying to kill her or time stop and then just ending Jojo.

Depends on the noncorporal.

Mate. Akari would get at most one option. Jotaro would lead with his time stop and ohko as the match begin .

Yeah accidently. Meaning a complete guess what akari would or can do.

Also akari lack ap to harm jotaro.

Yeah and yet under the current scenario and before jotaro time stops would be questionable.

Mate. Platinum had fought many invisible oponents and won.

Actually close to being though. Once again akari cant outright ohko or damage him a lot also ya keep debating potential what if akari did that or did that of which all are maybe at best and accidental and cant be done manually while jotaro would always do time stop and ohko on the lead of the match .

Oh yeah, i didnt know that someone just made her City Block instead of City Block+.

What the hell, mate, i gotta look into that.

And, her becoming invisible from the start is, like i said, likely. SBA does state that both characters should know that they are about to fight each other, why wouldnt Akarin try to do anything to beat Jotaro?

---

Seriously? Completely invisible oppponents? PLease tell me whose opponents are you talking about.

Yeah, but i would argue that her becoming truly invisible would make any attacks on her useless, even if she is stuck in time.

SP and Jotaro rely on their eyes, where would they even punch? In front of them? to the left? to the right?

Akarin could be anywhere, and if he doesnt get lucky, Akarin is gonna have Jotaro stuck in HER time stop for three minutes.

Yeah, if she doesnt get back to City Block+, i dont see how she could kill Jojo.

Lemme check that thru and find whoever edited her tier.

Ya must or at least probably do need a calculation.

Exactly. Although ya forgot akari CANT decide or pick because all the abilities are accidental and cant be done manually . Akari can try and that wont mean a power ya mentioned would happen man .

Litterally all stands are invisible although excluding that fighting oponents he cant or have any clue where are not a thing he has yet to do before.

Mate akari cant do that on a whim and akari excludinh the fact also cant do more than one power at most if even before jotaro does a time stop and ohko lead.

Making assumptions mate. Platinum has enhanced senses and can outperform any machine. Platinum had plenty of feats of punching or precision without eye .

Man ya do realize all the scenarios ya presented rely on akari being lucky. While also doing multiple things before jotaro does a lead which he always had done .

Cut the shit rapid. Dont be an asshole.

Ant edited the profile because without a calculation profiles get baseline.

Also the ufo feat building at most and barely .

Stands aren't invisible to other stand users, so Jotaro hasn't fought a truly invisible opponent.

Also, how do we know that Jotaro's timestop overrides other timestops?

However, you are right that Akari's abilities are accidental, Jotaro would probably just end up punching her.

Dio was invisible?

Make a crt

Anyways, this fight should be put on hold unless making Jotaro insignificant to the plot is considered a win for Akarin.

Akari goes invisible and incorporeal. This does not matter in terms of actually harming her, stands have explicily been shown to touch and interact with Reimi who is a spirit/ghost which are explicitly incorporeal. However, it does mean Jotaro and Star Platinum are unable to see them both.

Yes she can stop time for a ridiculous amount of time but Jotaro can think and react during it and outright move for 5 seconds. That gives him a 5 second window to land a fatal blow on Akari. She herself is City Block Level, and Jotaro is City Block Level+. Killing her in that time frame is totally possible.

So she starts off with her invisibility and time-stop: "'I've got you now, Jotaro Kujo!" she says rather menacingly. She approaches him, thinking even if he can move in stopped time, he can't see me! I'm unstoppable! only for Jotaro to mutter outloud during the frozen time, "Yare yare daze."

In an instant, Star Platinum throws out a hard right hook that shatters the teeth in her stupid little skull. He grabs onto her shirt with his left for leverage, and begins throwing out an ORAORAORA with his available hand. Her timestop effectively ends in the middle of said beatdown allowing Star Platinum to go on for longer. Every single bone in her skull is shattered and she is effectively brain dead, soon to be fully dead.

"You really thought being invisible would help?" Jotaro says, Akari absorbing this info with her last inkling of concious thought. "My stand has super precision. I could see the miniscule gust of wind with every motion you made, I could hear the noise of every footstep you took." at this point, Star Platinum lets go of her and she collapses to the floor.

Jotaro slides his finger and thumb along the brim of his hat: "You never stood a chance."

Jotaro is fine with being insignificant to the plot, he was insignificant in part five and he was still just as badass and capable. Also, being insignificant to the plot is a vague non-combat applicable ability to be honest.

Back